• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didn't realize the Smellie stan population had grown so rapidly. Bright Lights > Halcyon. C'mon y'all.

edit: i remember when I started liking Want U Back unironically. That was a dark time. Grats, PSY.

Anything Could Happen
Anything Could Happen
Anything Could Happen
Anything Could Happen

Sai-kun

Banned
Are you pressed that Ellie's 2nd album sold more than Mehrina's? That Ellie made inroads world wide, that she has the biggest US pop hit of 2012?

I mean Marina's music was tailored for the radio on electra heart, and even still no one was checking for it. That must've hurt, huh?

the fuck is this post?

i'm not mad or pressed or any shitty adjective. I'm disappointed that Ellie's second outing was not nearly as good as her first.

Edit: I wish Biophilia had come out in 2012 so I could nominate the album version of Crystalline as worst song. That shit is heinous.

umm gangnam style as worst? really?

red_carpet_smile.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

It is time to begin the countdown for the Video Of The Year, 15 were nominated only the top 10 shall be honored
at #10
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to present the following Grammy to it's worthy recipient.

#10 Anything Could Happen
iAK3aOOqqHbp.gif

Congratulations to Ellie Goulding

Stay tuned for more awards tonight.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

It is time to begin the countdown for the Video Of The Year, 15 were nominated only the top 10 shall be honored
at #9
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to present the following Grammy to it's worthy recipient.

#9 Girl Gone Wild
iz26rcwfaStuP.gif

Congratulations to the Hag

I didnt have time to fix this gif, kiiiiii but its the Hag so who cares

While we're waiting:

One category this year is invalid. Xtincta whew, Ke$hit why, Hagdonna where tbh...

...because the year's biggest flop was INCONTROVERTIBLY the G2BR finale.

What the fuck? Couldn't even get through the first three minutes.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

at #8
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

#8 Live While We're Young
i3VttrXzgXmhp.gif

Congratulations to One Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom