• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

It is time to begin the countdown for the Video Of The Year, 15 were nominated only the top 10 shall be honored
at #4
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to present the following Grammy to it's worthy recipient.

#4 National Anthem
iSyLxX3vBCBIm.gif

Congratulations to Lana Del Rey

Stay tuned for more awards tonight.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

It is time to begin the countdown for the Video Of The Year, 15 were nominated only the top 10 shall be honored
at #3
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to present the following Grammy to it's worthy recipient.

#3 Mutual Core
ibflr0UZmIepNS.gif

Congratulations to Bjork

Stay tuned for more awards tonight.

LuuKyK

I didn't even know this was a thing, how did people vote? lol

Anyway, I hope Diamonds is #1, miles better than anything Lana Delay has ever done.

^ Great to see some Bjork love, didn't know you guys liked her here.

Bladenic

I'm getting sleepy. Hate to miss the possible breakdowns but I can't deal with this countdown nonsense. Good night and good luck.

tumblr_lspu1xI7vw1qa1vjko1_500.gif

Koodo

Banned
I suppose Mutual Core at #3 is respectable enough, but the mere thought of the potential sewer vulgarity making it into the TOP 2 is enough to reverse gravity in my stomach.

The Dalai Lana better ride this category into redemption.

Trigger

Diamonds is #1 with Ride in second place.

I didn't even know this was a thing, how did people vote? lol

Anyway, I hope Diamonds is #1, miles better than anything Lana Delay has ever done.

^ Great to see some Bjork love, didn't know you guys liked her here.

We did the noms and vote like a week or two ago. lol, it was spontaneous and I love it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iqSs9wMuyPDAb.png

at #2
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

wvMys.png

#2 Ride
ipjxZzNiZpNtz.gif

Congratulations to Lana Del Rey

Stay tuned for the Video Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom