• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I hope #1 is who i think it is

i6aOX1CJOQHFx.gif

Not that disease ridden New York scum.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Knowing your *tastes* you'd let a common whore be #1.
yabye.gif

Good thing Soul is doing this. Atleast she has DIGNITY and CLASS

I WILL NOT STAND FOR HOMEWRECKERS BEING REWARDED FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN'S PATERNAL FATHERS. WHORES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC EYE.

Kyon

Banned
unending slutshaming based on tabloid rumours. are you copying your posts from the mens rights reddit? dignity and class. ch....

AM8AIrj.jpg
AM8AIrj.jpg
AM8AIrj.jpg

It comes to no surprise you're defending such DISGUSTING acts. With your FFXIII stanning I thought stanning for the lowest common denominator wasnt POSSIBLE.

forgive me DMJ SnowSUS<3

It comes to no surprise you're defending such DISGUSTING acts. With your FFXIII stanning I thought stanning for the lowest common denominator wasnt POSSIBLE.

forgive me DMJ SnowSUS<3

Defending what exactly? Keep yelling at shadows while the rest of the world moves on from the pathetic rumour mill. I've seen more rational posts on Gamefaqs.

royalan

Francis Ocean's career ended tonight.

Francis was nominated for 6 grammys tonight, and managed to only get 2. One of the two was for being a featured artist, and the other was a throwaway category with only three other competitors. I predicted he would win the urban contemporary one, because clearly they had to throw him a bone. I don't really care that he won two since he couldn't win any major awards: Best New Artist, Record of the Year, or Album of the Year.

Francis then had the nerve to give what was arguably the worst performance in Grammy history. The audience was absolutely confused by what was going on (and probably who he was). This was then followed by his loss in another major grammy category. This is usually what happens to fad acts anyway. I suppose the Francis band wagon can officially end tonight, because he is over.

May his career rest in piss.
ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

LAWD BOTTY TAKE THESE HOES TO CHURCH!

Bladenic

All these Luke Bryan gifs.

#Bladenic'sImpact

Also: The JT tracks are pretty good. I can't with you heauxes sometimes.

Bless your home state for producing him.

Er, no. Gross.

It's some random no-name country artist who goes by the unfortunate title of Luke Bryan. He seems to have a very limited set of abilities.

Some random no-name who's last album sold 1.8 million, a figure your fave would be willing to sell her entire stable to Tesco to attain.

Some random no-name who's last album sold 1.8 million, a figure your fave would be willing to sell her entire stable to Tesco to attain.
Huh? Her misstep with Glassheart doesn't erase 10 million+ album sales, a boatload of singles all throughout Europe (and two in the States, lol), a hugely successful tour, and a voice so good she regularly scores million dollar gigs even when relatively inactive (most recently, last week).

Meanwhile, 90% of this thread is still wondering who exactly that obese fellow in your avatar is.

ibr5rY9iZofk6I.gif

Bladenic

Huh? Her misstep with Glassheart doesn't erase 10 million+ album sales, a boatload of singles all throughout Europe (and two in the States, lol), a hugely successful tour, and a voice so good she regularly scores million dollar gigs even when relatively inactive (most recently, last week).

Meanwhile, 90% of this thread is still wondering who exactly that obese fellow in your avatar is.

ibr5rY9iZofk6I.gif

Hahahahahaha.

royalan

Like, I can't even...it's a STRUGGLE to finish the song.

The wack vocals.

The creative bankruptcy.

The Timberland production.

NOTHING WORKS.

The unnecessary track length. It's like he's ripping off his own material for this new album. Like...how do you even do that?

Not a good start to the year at all....

ScreenShot2013-01-24at93716PM_zpsa000bf11.png

RECAP:

20) AVRIL LAVIGNE
19) KE$HA
18) NICKI MINAJ
17) JANELLE MONAE
16) KATY PERRY
15) GWEN STEFANI
14) KELLY CLARKSON
13) ROBYN
12) ALICIA KEYS
11) KYLIE MINOGUE
10) JENNIFER LOPEZ
9) TAYLOR SWIFT
8) ADELE
7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA
6) SHAKIRA
5) P!NK
4) BRITNEY SPEARS
3) RIHANNA

AND NOW: ULTIMATE POP PRINCESS #2

ScreenShot2013-02-10at112946PM_zps21bac245.png

THE ULTiMATE POP PRINCESS TO BE REVEALED IN A FEW MINUTES. STAY TUNED!

Trigger

The wack vocals.

The creative bankruptcy.

NOTHING WORKS.

The unnecessary track length. It's like he's ripping off his own material for this new album. Like...how do you even do that?

Dat second half tho. It's so smooth. I wish that was the majority of Mirrors. lol, maybe if I'm lucky someone will edit a version with just the ending half. I love it.

The wack vocals.

The creative bankruptcy.

NOTHING WORKS.

Quelle surprise
BaRnI7k.gif

royalan

...Beyonce the top princess of Pop?

...over Gaga and Rihanna?

Like, I know my Bey hate is the lifeblood of NeoGAF and expected, but come on. You're going to have a tough time justifying this one.

ScreenShot2013-01-24at93716PM_zpsa000bf11.png

RECAP:

20) AVRIL LAVIGNE
19) KE$HA
18) NICKI MINAJ
17) JANELLE MONAE
16) KATY PERRY
15) GWEN STEFANI
14) KELLY CLARKSON
13) ROBYN
12) ALICIA KEYS
11) KYLIE MINOGUE
10) JENNIFER LOPEZ
9) TAYLOR SWIFT
8) ADELE
7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA
6) SHAKIRA
5) P!NK
4) BRITNEY SPEARS
3) RIHANNA
2) LADY GAGA

AND NOW: ULTIMATE POP PRINCESS #1

ScreenShot2013-02-11at120223AM_zps8bc6d0dd.png

ScreenShot2013-02-11at120131AM_zps6875a64d.png

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!! SEE YOU HOES IN OT5 :)

Holy shit, i could have sworn we were still in OT3. How time flies *_*

And honestly the top three was hard to decide because it depends on whether you choose to stress radio power (Rihanna), celebrity relevance (Gaga) or performance talent (Beyonce). At the end of the day the top three is interchangeable, but I think Beyonce has the right balance of all three, and her career has been so expertly groomed that it frankly blows my mind a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom