• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

wArk8la.jpg

I love that deviantart warns you when you leave the site, as if anywhere you go afterwards could possibly get any more frightening.

I actually remember why that went into effect.
At one point there was this dubious virus site going around that looked and acted just like Deviantart. It was a measure to combat that.
Or something like that.

I actually remember why that went into effect.
At one point there was this dubious virus site going around that looked and acted just like Deviantart. It was a measure to combat that.
Or something like that.
Yeah that stuff usually to combat phishing sites, and it's a good idea, but it's still pretty ironic. Sites like gaia and neopets had it too, I think.

Edit: does that fox girl have a mustache?

Orcastar

Come to think of it, do Batou and Motoko have cyber-genitals with super orgasmic capabilities?

They don't need them. In Ghost in the Shell, super orgasmic orgies are achieved through a combination of virtual reality and drugs.

Oh right, that part was originally censored in the US version of the manga.

Edit: Bonus "awesome" comments (names removed to protect the "innocent"):

One of the artists said:
you're bad stop it

im telling sonic team
don't do it they might make a shadow 2 to retaliate

Who cares why or how? It's fucking hot! X3

For Metal Sonic I believe his body will now be made of this morphing metallic substance. It can get as hard as steel or it can get as plush as Amyfat. It depends on how feels but then he'll be too fat to care and will try to fill up his energy tank with more doughnuts. Doughnuts power the world after all.

Now for Chaos 0...lmao That's a lot of water weight there!

TxdoHawk

I have gone through about forty pages of this thread and I don't know whether to laugh or cry...or if I will ever be able to sleep again.

Link Man

Banned
I don't suppose you're gonna try and prove me wrong? Nothing else can make me recoil in horror or raise a curious eyebrow anymore.
Have you seen The Human Centipede, by any chance?
It has made its way into other fandoms (I won't post anything here).

demidar

Have you seen The Human Centipede, by any chance?

Heard of it, that's the one with
people who've had their mouths sewn to another's ass so the shit travels down all the people sewn together right?

I can stomach it, but don't confuse that with me wanting to seek it out.

Top Bottom