• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

W2B0cnm.png

CorvoSol called it.

Somewhere out there is a talented artist who needs just the right push for foreverially tied up rope mummitized, delitized Jason.

Sorry for the double post, but I think a bump is warranted for what I'm about to drop...

commission__holy_sh_t_snacks__page_1_by_sidkid44-dacs7jj.jpg

commission__holy_sh_t_snacks__page_2_by_sidkid44-day6jf2.jpg

commission__holy_sh_t_snacks__page_3_by_sidkid44-db4b1n4.jpg

commission__holy_sh_t_snacks__page_4_by_sidkid44-dbdku78.jpg

And apparently there's way more to come, but I'm not waiting for the rest of it since the first page was posted back in August 2016 and the last was posted just today.

Question: Would anyone be messed-up enough to draw weird fetish art for the fuckin' Emoji Movie?

Answer: Is this your first time in this thread?

tumblr_otvxbqx62k1w24ruko1_500.png

tumblr_otw7jncKXP1w24ruko1_500.png

tumblr_otxj6sswKH1w24ruko1_500.png

Holy shit, why did I click on this thread. This is fucking horrifying, that Archer pregnancy comic, Sonic has AIDS, those french-kissing animals...the fuck.

The Simpsons X JoJo pic was good, though.

Retro

How can these people bee so fucking random? lol

Fix that for ya.

Also, we had this discussion... kinda.
... The Land Before Time.... as Gargoyles...

Sometimes, I wonder if they're using manatees to pick these insane combinations.

"Alright, what do I want to crudely draw and then masturbate to today? Um... let's see.... Garfield... as a... Tennis Racket... having sex with..... the Frito Bandito... dressed as... Buzz Lightyear!"

It's both simpler and worse than that. Some manchildren and womenchildren latch onto a movies, TV series, and cartoons and view EVERYTHING through a filter based on one or more favored franchises. They reinterpret things to fit, make terrible art, and are never motivated to branch out or improve because there's just enough insular fandom and people to tell them their colored pencil drawing of Boba Fett as a Lion King character is great.

TLDR: People obsess over shit and find communities that support those obsessions. Everything new they come across gets filtered through that.

So Colleen Clinkenbeard (English VA for Luffy, Young Gohan, Android 18, etc.) tweeted this out.

be0YYc1.png

my_hero_academia___cheer_on__by_magicstraw-d9xrg23.png

...huh...

noBFMy1.png

...huh...

Mean no disrespect to Colleen. Just taken aback by this is all.

Retro

She probably thinks it's innocent, like "Lol, they drew them so fat, that's hilarious!" not realizing that it's (probably) inflation/stuffing fetish fan art.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
So Colleen Clinkenbeard (English VA for Luffy, Young Gohan, Android 18, etc.) tweeted this out.

...huh...

...huh...

Maybe she just likes the representation of a curvy woman? I don't know.

I swear to God this was the first image that showed up when I visited the dA homepage just now.
I'm still shocked that dA is still a thing. It used to be kinda interesting when it came out. Then this underbelly of shit just blew up. Oh, man, is there personifications of dA as a curvaceous lady? Not that I want to see more of that.

be0YYc1.png

my_hero_academia___cheer_on__by_magicstraw-d9xrg23.png

...huh...

noBFMy1.png

...huh...

Reminds me of that time a year or two ago when the New York Post ran an article about fanart of Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence as donut-munching BBWs, which of course hilariously depicted it as some high-minded "beauty comes in all shapes and sizes" body acceptance campaign rather than fetish art.

general rule: if the artist puts lots of detail into things like rolls of fat spilling out of clothing, you can be pretty sure it's BBW fetish art

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
She probably thinks it's innocent, like "Lol, they drew them so fat, that's hilarious!" not realizing that it's (probably) inflation/stuffing fetish fan art.

I don't think so...the fact she wants Luffy and Ezra, and probably knows the artist's M.O., means she definitely doesn't see this as a "fat positive women" deal like the above post pointed out happened with that other fan-art.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Why do I ever click on this thread? It's always so horrible.

New poster here.
But, in my down time I draw.

My daughter took interest in art, which got me back into a couple years ago. I draw from photo reference, and just try to push myself. In short.. likenesses are difficult.

I've been lucky enough to be invited to a few comic cons to display and sell art.

the_flash_by_jasonchristner-db3zrdj.jpg

re_do__wonder_woman_by_jasonchristner-dbilurr.jpg

lebron_james_by_jasonchristner-db80lgs.jpg

New poster here.

My daughter took interest in art, which got me back into a couple years ago. I draw from photo reference, and just try to push myself. In short.. likenesses are difficult.

I've been lucky enough to be invited to a few comic cons to display and sell art.

Hey!!! This is a thread for "AWESOME" Fan Art! your quality items have no value to us!
they are really good but this thread is for shitty art people find on the internet, there are art threads knocking about for your drawings

Retro

New poster here.

Boy are you ever in the wrong thread. This thread is basically a horror gumbo of sexual fetishes strewing in a broth of crudely-drawn fan art, with a savory dash of wildly inappropriate religious context for flavor.

For your art to really belong in here, The Flash would have to be plowing a morbidly obese, barefoot (with smelly feet) and soiled diaper-clad Wonder Woman, who recently swallowed LeBron whole. LeBron would be shown in a cut-away kneeling in prayer with a ray of light somehow falling upon him and a barely-applicable bible quote (with chapter and verse) shown nearby. And that wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

New poster here.

I mean, these are all good and have no place here, but seeing amateur painting always ends up reminding me of this legendary painting, somehow.

tumblr_l8x9v8RRrL1qb6xzfo1_400.jpg

Jesus Christ.. I thought I'd be getting more of a laugh than wanting to wretch my guts out.

Where did this fat/swelling fetish originate? You think it's the result of American obesity?
Kids having to watch My 600lbs Life because it's their mother's tv obsession?

That sexy toothbrush is great though.

RetroMG

New poster here.

I want you to understand that I mean it as a genuine compliment when I tell you to get the hell out of this thread.

So hey you all know that little t-rex that pops up in Chrome when you don't have an internet connection? And the little endless runner game that you can play as an easter egg?

tumblr_owh95stjur1s238yko1_1280.png

FUME5

You really need to learn to read the OP junior.

Through in some vore or some shit and you'll belong in this thread.

Top Bottom