• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you remember, names you don't

Piers

There was an oddball game on the old iMac G3. It was a typical interactive-movie game, using live action. It was set in space, and followed the duo of a man and woman trying to escape a spaceship.

One unique aspect (if anything) of the game was the robot companion that followed them - you actually play the role of this character. The GUI surrounding the screen is that of the bot, and it's composed of flesh. (Why, I don't know) Recall some of the 'game overs' for the game involving the spaceship flying into the sun, and in a really gross way, you have to watch the GUI's flesh burn and bleed the closer it gets.

Icefire1424

C&C was on N64, was it that? Not sure it meets the 'few units' criteria but.

C&C was on N64, but that wasn't it. One I'm thinking of had more of a sim-vibe to it, more tactical. Combat focused more on movement, combined arms, instead of tank spam. Also wasn't top down view, pretty sure the camera was 3rd person.

For some reason I also want to say the camera would follow your shots, but not sure on that bit.

jaz013

Banned
i do.
i can't remember the name though : |
i'm pretty sure it's mame'd though, so i'll browse snapshots and may find it when i get home

Do you found out what's the shoot-them-up game with the squirrel/beaver flying on an old-style airplane?

Also, I remember another game, an arcade game by Sega. It was a side-scroller brawler, and it had your standard fantasy setting (controlling a semi-nude barbarian in blue/red). I remember that the attract mode showed a level where the heroes where fighting on platforms, and below them there where a LOT of walking skeletons with weapons (I don't remember if falling from the platforms was an instant dead). And, no, it's not Golden Axe, you could only move left-right and jump, not move to the background.

stuminus3

Also, I remember another game, an arcade game by Sega. It was a side-scroller brawler, and it had your standard fantasy setting (controlling a semi-nude barbarian in blue/red). I remember that the attract mode showed a level where the heroes where fighting on platforms, and below them there where a LOT of walking skeletons with weapons (I don't remember if falling from the platforms was an instant dead). And, no, it's not Golden Axe, you could only move left-right and jump, not move to the background.
That sounds a lot like Rastan (Saga) but that was Taito, not Sega.

C&C was on N64, but that wasn't it. One I'm thinking of had more of a sim-vibe to it, more tactical. Combat focused more on movement, combined arms, instead of tank spam. Also wasn't top down view, pretty sure the camera was 3rd person.

For some reason I also want to say the camera would follow your shots, but not sure on that bit.

Only thing I can guess for the time period and rarity of RTS games on consoles would be Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs. No idea if it matches the description on it being more tactical and such, though.

Icefire1424

Only thing I can guess for the time period and rarity of RTS games on consoles would be Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs. No idea if it matches the description on it being more tactical and such, though.

Actually thought that too, but pretty sure that wasn't it - don't recall mechs or the sci-fi setting. Was thinking BattleTanx: Global Assault at first (played that, ALSO fun), but that wasn't it either.

BattleTanx%20-%20Global%20Assault%20(E)%20(M3).png

Actually thought that too, but pretty sure that wasn't it - don't recall mechs or the sci-fi setting. Was thinking BattleTanx: Global Assault at first (played that, ALSO fun), but that wasn't it either.

BattleTanx%20-%20Global%20Assault%20(E)%20(M3).png

The only games that are even vaguely like RTSes on the N64 are Command & Conquer 64, Battlezone 64: Rise of the Black Dogs, Ogre Battle 64, and Starcraft 64. That really is it, unless it's some Japanese-only import game like Super Robot Taisen 64 or something, but even there, that game's got side-view battle animations and topdown strategy parts, not much polygons there.

Icefire1424

The only games that are even vaguely like RTSes on the N64 are Command & Conquer 64, Battlezone 64: Rise of the Black Dogs, Ogre Battle 64, and Starcraft 64. That really is it, unless it's some Japanese-only import game like Super Robot Taisen 64 or something, but even there, that game's got side-view battle animations and topdown strategy parts, not much polygons there.

Think you're right Falcon, looked through the titles you mentioned - starting to have doubts that it was on the 64, and seems really unlikely that would have been on the SNES. It's possible it would have been a PC title, but if that was the case it would have been between '98 - early '00 - as I really didn't do any PC gaming before that.

Oh well, I'll snoop around a bit more today.

RoadDogg

Think you're right Falcon, looked through the titles you mentioned - starting to have doubts that it was on the 64, and seems really unlikely that would have been on the SNES. It's possible it would have been a PC title, but if that was the case it would have been between '98 - early '00 - as I really didn't do any PC gaming before that.

Oh well, I'll snoop around a bit more today.

Maybe this will help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_real-time_strategy_video_games

It might be Battlezone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgqxLRp2zI

mclem

There was an oddball game on the old iMac G3. It was a typical interactive-movie game, using live action. It was set in space, and followed the duo of a man and woman trying to escape a spaceship.

One unique aspect (if anything) of the game was the robot companion that followed them - you actually play the role of this character. The GUI surrounding the screen is that of the bot, and it's composed of flesh. (Why, I don't know) Recall some of the 'game overs' for the game involving the spaceship flying into the sun, and in a really gross way, you have to watch the GUI's flesh burn and bleed the closer it gets.

The Daedalus Encounter. With Tia Carrera!

(Your character is actually the remains of the third human member of the crew who is mostly obliterated before the game starts - but they save enough organic matter to keep your consciousness alive in the robot thing.)

mclem

Do you found out what's the shoot-them-up game with the squirrel/beaver flying on an old-style airplane?

An outside chance, but a game that looks like a shmup that doesn't actually have, well, shooting is Bearstormin'. Any chance of it being that?

celebi23

So, my girlfriend is trying to find a game. It was a game for Windows 98. It came with her family's Compaq Presario. It was on a separate CD-ROM and not already installed on the computer. Part of the game took place in the desert and another part in the tundra. It also had UFO's and ominous music. That's all she remembers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mikeside

It just occurred to me how funny this thread could be in about 10 years.

"OK so I remember this game from 10 years ago, it was 3rd person, you were this bald guy with a gun and you shoot aliens until they die. HELP ME I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE GAME"

It just occurred to me how funny this thread could be in about 10 years.

"OK so I remember this game from 10 years ago, it was 3rd person, you were this bald guy with a gun and you shoot aliens until they die. HELP ME I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE GAME"

I would really hope people could be more descriptive than that but far too often people don't even tell us the time period in here or possible systems, genres, how the game is played, etc. I understand forgetting details to a game but it's like people come to this thread thinking that two keywords are enough for all games (in some cases that is all it takes!).

Just venting frustration because I love trying to figure out the games in here but some of the stuff people say when hoping that others can help them figure out a game is nuts. It makes it frustrating when I have very little to work with.

And nobody was able to help me figure out my game from a page or two ago. Hmph!

I would really hope people could be more descriptive than that but far too often people don't even tell us the time period in here or possible systems, genres, how the game is played, etc. I understand forgetting details to a game but it's like people come to this thread thinking that two keywords are enough for all games (in some cases that is all it takes!).

Just venting frustration because I love trying to figure out the games in here but some of the stuff people say when hoping that others can help them figure out a game is nuts. It makes it frustrating when I have very little to work with.

You know, I have a vague memory of a Heartlight style game... you were a blonde kid who had to find a key to escape each level, but there were puzzles that involved purple stones/spheres and snakes that would try to kill you. I remember playing it around the same time I played Star Wars: Yoda Stories...

I remember that it had ice levels that would slide you all over the place, but you could find shoes that allowed you to walk on the ice. I also remember some of the ice levels having electricity traps. Does this sound like to game you played?

Or are you thinking of Boulder Dash?

Boulderdash-screenshot.png

Rocks are probably the most commonly encountered elements of the game. Upon removing the dirt from beneath them, they fall until they reach solid ground again. A falling rock can not only crush enemies, but also Rockford as well. Rocks can also "roll off" of other rocks and destructible walls if there is space beside them, and Rockford can also push single rocks sideways if there is nothing else in the way.

If so, the C64 version is available on the Wii's VC.

eso76

Ah, no i forgot, but i'll look later today.

As for the other game, doesn't sound like any Sega arcade game i know of.
Unless it's altered beast, but i think you would have remembered different details about that.

Astynax ?
Cadash ?
Rastan ? Nastar/Rastan 2 ?

should be late 80's early 90's, barbarians were only popular for a short period :D

FryHole

How about Rocks N Diamonds? Although that is similarly zoomed in to Heartlight so might not be the one

http://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/screenshots/size_original.html

Sounds like Altered Beast

Altered+Beast.jpg

You know, I have a vague memory of a Heartlight style game... you were a blonde kid who had to find a key to escape each level, but there were puzzles that involved purple stones/spheres and snakes that would try to kill you. I remember playing it around the same time I played Star Wars: Yoda Stories...

I remember that it had ice levels that would slide you all over the place, but you could find shoes that allowed you to walk on the ice. I also remember some of the ice levels having electricity traps. Does this sound like to game you played?

Or are you thinking of Boulder Dash?
Definitely not Boulder Dash and something much more like the first game you described. I don't specifically recall needing keys as I'm quite sure it was just hearts you had to collect to make the exit light up. And I think the boulders were grey in color. Shoes to walk on ice seems correct, though, but that's a detail I can't be certain about. I think I remember creating a level where you collected the shoes to traverse an ice area. And don't remember there being electricity traps as fire was usually what I used as a my barrier and means of death when sliding around carelessly on ice.

Graphically the game is similar in style and scale as Kye (or Christmas Kye). I want to say the "base" color was green and was meant to be a grassy looking background. There's the ice I've mentioned, water, and I recall dirt acting like a barrier that you could touch and go through but it would remove it (so if a boulder was on top of dirt it would fall after you removed that piece of dirt). Boulders would fall and cascade "realistically" so you couldn't have a free standing stack of them as they would fall down and around the bottom-most boulder. Also, quite certain there were rafts for use in water that were much like walking on ice in that you'd just go straight until you hit land so there was no direct control.

I know I got this game from a neighbor kid that had random games on a floppy disc. I want to say it was part of some group of like ten games I got from him (same time I got Kye, I imagine) but I'm really not sure. I want to say that some other more popular old games came at the same time (Jezzball, Rodent's Revenge, etc). Odds are those were just coincidentally included, though.

Anyhow, I was only jokingly bitching about people not knowing my game. Thanks for trying!

Edit:
How about Rocks N Diamonds? Although that is similarly zoomed in to Heartlight so might not be the one
And not Rocks N Diamonds. The level editor looks a bit too advanced and only the zoomed out graphics in the editor look closer to what I'm looking for. The background should be green as that was the base coloring. If the game is found I'm sure some will mainly be blue for levels full of ice or water, or brown for dirt heavy levels, but those were the main colors for the playfield.

Is it Last Battle? The defining feature in this (terrible) game was that your character would eventually buff out and get much bigger.

Foto+Last+Battle.jpg

RoadDogg

Alright, trying to sort out a game.

I'm trying to help the guy above with the smiley face game that's similar to Chip's Challenge. During the same time period of Windows 3.1 I played a game that might be the same but is likely just a clone of others that went around.

First off, it's like Kye. I had completely forgotten about this game until I started this search for the other person's game and then started searching for this mystery game of my own. To get a good idea, here's Kye: http://xye.sourceforge.net/kye.php

I'm really certain the game I'm thinking of was called Heart or Hearts. Or possibly that was just part of the title. Also, it's NOT Heartlight except it appears to play pretty much the same as that. Heartlight's characters and graphics are too zoomed in. But the concept seemed the same and I believe the character you moved around might have been elven (again, zoomed out old Windows 3.1 graphics and 20+ years past since I played, could be a bit off). I distinctly remember a grassy tileset, water that you died in, rafts to cross water, ice that made you slide from one side to the next, rocks that fell when you collected the ground below them (often puzzles dealt with the rocks), and snakes that would only move one tile closer to you as you moved. I know there were other enemies and obstacles (pretty sure fire was another as well as arrow trap things).

Looking at all the stuff on Heartlight it's almost an exact match but graphically it's way different so I'm sure the game I'm thinking of is just a clone. I feel like I'm so close to finding it but I can't. Ugh.

I'm just going to throw out anything that looks similar from google for you :)
Croc Bill -
5797.jpg

Banania
66265.jpg

Herman and the falling rocks -
104485.jpg

XLM's Dr Harrison -
5803.jpg

Wander -
screenshot.png

Maybe you had a super rare beta of Heartlight...

Edit: Any one of these many BD clones?
http://www.bd-fans.com/FreewareWindows.html

Definitely not Boulder Dash and something much more like the first game you described. I don't specifically recall needing keys as I'm quite sure it was just hearts you had to collect to make the exit light up. And I think the boulders were grey in color. Shoes to walk on ice seems correct, though, but that's a detail I can't be certain about. I think I remember creating a level where you collected the shoes to traverse an ice area. And don't remember there being electricity traps as fire was usually what I used as a my barrier and means of death when sliding around carelessly on ice.

Graphically the game is similar in style and scale as Kye (or Christmas Kye). I want to say the "base" color was green and was meant to be a grassy looking background. There's the ice I've mentioned, water, and I recall dirt acting like a barrier that you could touch and go through but it would remove it (so if a boulder was on top of dirt it would fall after you removed that piece of dirt). Boulders would fall and cascade "realistically" so you couldn't have a free standing stack of them as they would fall down and around the bottom-most boulder. Also, quite certain there were rafts for use in water that were much like walking on ice in that you'd just go straight until you hit land so there was no direct control.

I know I got this game from a neighbor kid that had random games on a floppy disc. I want to say it was part of some group of like ten games I got from him (same time I got Kye, I imagine) but I'm really not sure. I want to say that some other more popular old games came at the same time (Jezzball, Rodent's Revenge, etc). Odds are those were just coincidentally included, though.

Anyhow, I was only jokingly bitching about people not knowing my game. Thanks for trying!

Edit:
And not Rocks N Diamonds. The level editor looks a bit too advanced and only the zoomed out graphics in the editor look closer to what I'm looking for. The background should be green as that was the base coloring. If the game is found I'm sure some will mainly be blue for levels full of ice or water, or brown for dirt heavy levels, but those were the main colors for the playfield.
Well damn, now I have another game to research. The one I played definitely had different colored electrical barriers, finding the appropriate colored key or switch deactivated them.

Murrah

Banned
Hey, I got one for you guys a friend and I are currently trying to remember

It was a DOS game, and we think these two scenarios were in the same game; one involves going into a man's body, and you have to get the right kind of pieces (steroids?) out of him, otherwise something bad happens? Like he grotesquely turns into some kind of steroid horse beast or something? Maybe not actually a horse, but some kind of gross transformation

The other one was some nerd on the beach fighting bullies, and there's some kind of robot you have to push off screen? That's all we've really got for that one

There might be some kind of king involved in a third scenario, or maybe these are separate games. I dunno. I know this is all super obtuse and not helpful, but I've seen you guys pull off miracles in here before

Edit: Any one of these many BD clones?
http://www.bd-fans.com/FreewareWindows.html

Nope, none of them and nothing on that site match though a few are a bit closer graphically. But I did send an e-mail to the contact on that site and described the game to them to see if they've come across the game during their collecting of similar games.

I really just suspect that it's a Heartlight clone that my neighbor friend got from someone else and it's probably so small and unknown that it's pretty much lost. There's a fairly good chance I still have the floppy discs around in some place either here or at my father's home (most likely there) but I won't be actually getting it or having a way to check the discs anytime soon. Maybe down the road, we'll see.

Edit: If you want a real kick in the pants there are a couple more old, old PC games that you can attempt to help me figure out but my memories are much more foggy and they're also likely much more obscure? Both were played through Windows 3.1, I believe. I know I used DOS back then to play some games but I'm fairly certain these two I accessed from Windows (but I could be wrong).

1) One is a Risk-like game. Roughly played around 1990. The computer had 256 colors or whatever it was at the time but this game was likely older and only had a four-color palette (black, cyan, magenta, white?). And honestly, that's pretty much all I can remember. The land wasn't the world or any particular continent. If anything I want to say the land was split into numbered zones and I think there were three "forces" with humans able to control 0-3 of them (this could be wrong) and for some reason when remembering this game I want to say Croatia was the name of one of the forces. But I'm thinking of a game I played somewhere around 23 years ago and I was quite young then so this is tough to say. All controls used the keyboard to enter commands, where to move units (thus the numbered zones) and everything else.

2) Same time period. Probably a 16 color palette this time. Again all keyboard controls. ASCII graphics. Controlled what I always thought of as a tank but being ASCII graphics that was heavy interpretation by my child self. I'm going to hazard a guess but I believe your unit stayed centered on the screen from an overhead perspective and you went through the levels searching for other similar looking ASCII tank things and shooting them. I want to say the battlefield had different colored environments which affected movement speed and I vaguely recall that there were bases to destroy and they'd have "walls" around them that required a lot of shots that you had to destroy but they could keep shooting at you while you worked on it. I can't recall the aiming mechanism but it was either you shot in the direction you last moved or possibly there was a separate aiming reticule that could move around the player unit but that seems too advanced.

There was a game that I would play in school when we had computer time. It was for old PC's/Macintosh II a/b/c or something along the lines of that. The game was text based, and the basic premise was that you ran a convenience stand at a Baseball or Football Game. The game would give you time/temperature/weather of the games. You could then set prices of Beverages/Food and decide how much supplies to order as well based upon prior games.

It was probably one of the most simplistic and greatest games I've ever played. (Nostalgia I suppose).

When I lived in Britain as a kid I remember passing one of the game shops with my mother and they were playing a video of some side-scroller that if memory serves me right had a character with a body featuring a traditional purple wizard's robe but the face was a giant yellow smiley face in this vain.
Smiley_Face.png

Mother didn't get it for me (got the PS1 Mickey mouse game instead) but it's always stuck in my head for whatever reason. Anyone have any clue what this game was? I believe it was for the PS1.

Herne

The very first computer game I played was in the arcade when I was very young, think early to mid 80's. What I remember of it was that it was a single screen setup, perhaps a platform game. You start on the right side of the screen, and could crawl down vines to get to other parts of the screen. There were either plants or insects as enemies also going up and down the vines. I can remember the colours more than anything else - it was quite colourful for it's time - I know that the vines were green, the enemies were red and/or purple and the background was possibly blue. I can't remember if the avatar jumped or not, I just remember starting on the right of the screen, the vines and the colours.

I'd love to find out what it was...

SNES era Final Fight style beat-em up of possibly Japanese origin. Three characters. The leader was a guy in blue with a scarf and boxing gloves that could punch really fast, second male character was in huge green armor with a with a visor over his eyes, slow wrestling type and the third was a red female. You fought robots. The first level involved walking on a bridge and there was a level where you fight on top of a giant aircraft.

What is this game?

SNES era side-scrolling beat-em up of possibly Japanese origin. Three characters. The leader was a guy in blue with a scarf and boxing gloves that could punch really fast, second male character was in huge green armor with a with a visor over his eyes and the third was a red female. You fought robots. The first level involved walking on a bridge and there was a level where you fight on top of a giant aircraft.

What is this game?

I thought it could be Ninja Warriors, but I'm not so sure from your descriptions of the characters.

TbPzrKS.jpg

vhukZ0r.jpg

mclem

2) Same time period. Probably a 16 color palette this time. Again all keyboard controls. ASCII graphics. Controlled what I always thought of as a tank but being ASCII graphics that was heavy interpretation by my child self. I'm going to hazard a guess but I believe your unit stayed centered on the screen from an overhead perspective and you went through the levels searching for other similar looking ASCII tank things and shooting them. I want to say the battlefield had different colored environments which affected movement speed and I vaguely recall that there were bases to destroy and they'd have "walls" around them that required a lot of shots that you had to destroy but they could keep shooting at you while you worked on it. I can't recall the aiming mechanism but it was either you shot in the direction you last moved or possibly there was a separate aiming reticule that could move around the player unit but that seems too advanced.

Well, this is annoying. I'm fairly sure I know the one you're talking about, and I also remember a game similar to it. And I've just remembered the name of the game it *isn't* (Bolo). I'll keep thinking and see if I can recall the name of the one I do think you're referring to.

Edit:
45kNmpE.gif

Islands of Danger.

mclem

There was a game that I would play in school when we had computer time. It was for old PC's/Macintosh II a/b/c or something along the lines of that. The game was text based, and the basic premise was that you ran a convenience stand at a Baseball or Football Game. The game would give you time/temperature/weather of the games. You could then set prices of Beverages/Food and decide how much supplies to order as well based upon prior games.

It was probably one of the most simplistic and greatest games I've ever played. (Nostalgia I suppose).

This is a type of game that has dozens of clones. Lemonade Stand and Teashop are two biggies, but it's quite possible you found one that's not specifically one of the more known ones.

This is a game I read about some time ago but never got to play:

It's a well-regarded adventure game set on a train. Everything happens even if you aren't there to observe it (for example, two characters have a conversation at 21:00 at place X, so you have to be in the right place at the right time to see it). I believe the name is something like 'The Last Journey'.

ultron87

This is a game I read about some time ago but never got to play:

It's a well-regarded adventure game set on a train. Everything happens even if you aren't there to observe it (for example, two characters have a conversation at 21:00 at place X, so you have to be in the right place at the right time to see it). I believe the name is something like 'The Last Journey'.

You're close. It is The Last Express.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Express

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
SNES era Final Fight style beat-em up of possibly Japanese origin. Three characters. The leader was a guy in blue with a scarf and boxing gloves that could punch really fast, second male character was in huge green armor with a with a visor over his eyes, slow wrestling type and the third was a red female. You fought robots. The first level involved walking on a bridge and there was a level where you fight on top of a giant aircraft.

What is this game?

Sonic Blast Man (2)?

154896-sonic-blast-man-2-snes-screenshot-character-selects.gif

Well, this is annoying. I'm fairly sure I know the one you're talking about, and I also remember a game similar to it. And I've just remembered the name of the game it *isn't* (Bolo). I'll keep thinking and see if I can recall the name of the one I do think you're referring to.

Edit:
Islands of Danger.

Islands of Danger it is! And I played Bolo as well and nearly said something about it being a primitive version of Bolo, heh. Anyhow, amazing job mclem! How common was that game? I can't say I've seen mention of it from anyone else ever.

mclem

Islands of Danger it is! And I played Bolo as well and nearly said something about it being a primitive version of Bolo, heh. Anyhow, amazing job mclem! How common was that game? I can't say I've seen mention of it from anyone else ever.

I don't think I've ever encountered anyone else who knew it either, it's pretty obscure. A good game, though! A nice mix of shooting mechanics and strategic positioning (hiding behind walls to avoid homing missiles, that sort of thing)

ultron87

Early 90s PC game. Rudimentary 3d graphics and you control a tank from first person. Looks kind of like Battlezone but with the wireframes filled in. I really only remember watching my dad play this so there isn't much else to go on. I think the title may end with a number?

mclem

Early 90s PC game. Rudimentary 3d graphics and you control a tank from first person. Looks kind of like Battlezone but with the wireframes filled in. I really only remember watching my dad play this so there isn't much else to go on. I think the title may end with a number?

Stellar7/Nova9, I suspect?

Fury3 is also a possibility, but that's a somewhat different title

1) One is a Risk-like game. Roughly played around 1990. The computer had 256 colors or whatever it was at the time but this game was likely older and only had a four-color palette (black, cyan, magenta, white?). And honestly, that's pretty much all I can remember. The land wasn't the world or any particular continent. If anything I want to say the land was split into numbered zones and I think there were three "forces" with humans able to control 0-3 of them (this could be wrong) and for some reason when remembering this game I want to say Croatia was the name of one of the forces. But I'm thinking of a game I played somewhere around 23 years ago and I was quite young then so this is tough to say. All controls used the keyboard to enter commands, where to move units (thus the numbered zones) and everything else.

Found this one for myself finally. It's called Banyon Wars. Have to say that my description was pretty spot on for a game that I haven't played since around 1991 or so. I see that what I thought was Croatia was Cronons, so close enough for me, heh. Anyhow, here's a link for anyone curious: http://www.classicdosgames.com/game/Banyon_Wars.html

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Okay help! I think the title I'm thinking about is a PS2 game. The setting was like a dystopian city and IIRC the colour palette was pretty red. I've only watched videos of it so I can't comment much on gameplay but it was like an airborn platformer where the character would (grapple?) around a lot. Awful description I know, but help!

Edit: Thanks to duckroll in IRC, I'm thinking of Chaindive

Jawmuncher

Here's one that has bugged me for a long as time.

It's a older PC game and all I recall (From looking at the box at the store)
Was you play as some sort of female character, and the games enemies seemed to be Alien Rabbits? I definitely recall a shark with rabbit legs.

This sounds so ridiculous to type.

Here's one that has bugged me for a long as time.

It's a older PC game and all I recall (From looking at the box at the store)
Was you play as some sort of female character, and the games enemies seemed to be Alien Rabbits? I definitely recall a shark with rabbit legs.

This sounds so ridiculous to type.

Based off of your description I'm guessing Space Bunnies Must Die! but I don't know about a shark rabbit thing.

Yep that was it!
Thank God you were able to answer that for me, also

Just so people don't think i'm crazy

Heh, funny enough when I did an image search for the back of the box to see if there was a rabbit shark hybrid I saw a bunch of results with some gun toting rabbit alien thing but checking again I see that exact image you posted nestled amongst the rest and I just skimmed past it.

Glad I could help.

Top Bottom