• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
They boast unique tree stump patterns but apart from that I'm not sure there's much utility to them seeing how every unique stump is interchangeable in terms of their mushroom impact (or so is my understanding).

The gold axe is unbreakable once you've earned it.

There are fucking mushrooms in this game? God damn.

Fey

Banned
Yeaaah, take that home loans!
BNJACJQCUAAW-yJ.jpg

Pelly applauding in the background is so cute.

iMarkyP

Neo Member
What's the deal with the island ? I went there expecting a bunch of random other players as well. No one but me and a shit-ton of bugs ?

When does nook's store expand? It's been 7 days dammit...

10 Days.
50,000 bells spent.

So I hear.

What's the deal with the island ? I went there expecting a bunch of random other players as well. No one but me and a shit-ton of bugs ?

Need to do enough tours to get 40 medals in order to buy the Club Tortimer application at the Island Shop. Then, next time you go to the Island, say you want to play with others.

UberTag

This has probably been answered before, and I am sorry, but what is the purpose of the Gyroids? I've been getting a lot of them and, yes, they're neat but I probably won't keep them around unless there's a distinct reason to do so. Can I just flip them for more Bells, or should I start hoarding them?
In addition to dancing, there's at least one Gyroid (possibly more) that have dual (red-green / yellow-green) feng shui properties for the bottom corners of the main room of your house.

I won't be satisfied until I've got all 8 of those corners filled with dual-color property items. Got 3 red-green duals already.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Makes me sort of glad my girlfriend took one look at it, said "That's great", and went back to her own stuff. The initial "Wow my girlfriend likes AC" would be great, the reality of me not being able to play all the time would get to me.

Two 3DSs, two copies of the game. :D

Kind of better that way actually, since then you can actually play together at the same time and visit each others town. They also have a nice feature where if someone starts a game as a villager in someone else's town, they can move over to their own game and become mayor of their own town.

When does nook's store expand? It's been 7 days dammit...

Takes 10 days plus 15 items bought OR 12,000 bells spent I believe.

I'm struggling to meet those purchase requirements though, since there is never anything I want aside from the fortune cookie. :s

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/shop-unlock-guide/

"The convenience store upgrade occurs after 12,000 bells have been spent in the shop (all players on the game card can contribute) or you have bought at least 15 items. It must be at least 10 days since you created the town."

Markun

tumblr_monhggdM0S1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I got this hideous looking thing from Gulliver in the mail today. He went to Italy. Would've preferred a Leaning Tower model to this thing, but it is unique to say the least. I also learned a little about it by Googling it and it's kind of cool actually. I guess it can stay th-

tumblr_monhhmFemZ1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

PrUuhZ3.gif

tumblr_monhjqGbuD1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My fortune today. Really would've appreciated doing this before that hideous face ate my hand. Got a Virtual Boy out of this. Now my eyes can die too.

tumblr_monhinPsmo1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Oh, fancy construction going on next to Nookling. Can't wait to see what it is.

tumblr_monhktbVhL1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Sable's opening up to me now. She's a real sweetheart.

tumblr_monj37ZG401sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Redd's in my town today. Looks like this was the only legit painting he had on sale. The rest were all hideous fakes. What a jerk.

tumblr_monhv41rvT1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

This is the house of my new neighbor, Ken. I gotta say I love the Japanese vibe. I want those swords though. I am so gonna make a sword room and then I'll make all sorts of sword hand jokes and what-not. As for Ken himself...

tumblr_monhw9FdAO1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I very much like him. He's a cool guy.

tumblr_monhu1lANy1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Wow, another new neighbor so soon. My town is growing really fast. In b4 Tabby accuses Octavian of being a weirdo.

tumblr_monhlyrtnb1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I found my new hat today. Look at this badass over here!

So yeah, if anyone wants to pick up a Wild Painting from Redd in my town, feel free to add me. My FC is:

2251-4702-8662

I can't open my town gates till much later today though since I'm really busy. I'm also Hawai'i time so yeah, it's gonna be really late.

Pfft. XD

doodle

GAF, I'm trying to make a baseball cap for my outfit, but Mabel is only giving me the options of a horned or knitted hat. Are more types unlocked later?

So yeah, if anyone wants to pick up a Wild Painting from Redd in my town, feel free to add me. My FC is:

2251-4702-8662

I can't open my town gates till much later today though since I'm really busy. I'm also Hawai'i time so yeah, it's gonna be really late.

Pfft. XD

Dat knight helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom