• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, if anyone wants to pick up a Wild Painting from Redd in my town, feel free to add me. My FC is:

2251-4702-8662

I can't open my town gates till much later today though since I'm really busy. I'm also Hawai'i time so yeah, it's gonna be really late.

Pfft. XD

I would absolutely love that sculpture. Gulliver went to Germany and gave me a nutcracker...

So yeah, if anyone wants to pick up a Wild Painting from Redd in my town, feel free to add me. My FC is:

2251-4702-8662

I can't open my town gates till much later today though since I'm really busy. I'm also Hawai'i time so yeah, it's gonna be really late.

Pfft. XD

Deal. Send me a PM when you're available

1203-9216-5732

Smilax

I'm sorry for asking this, as it has probably been asked before, but can someone tell me how to prepare my island for beetle catching?

exfatal

My towns gates are opening.. got some peaches cherries, pears, and oranges lying around. Also got axe for sale at shop too fc: 3437-4410-3259

zroid

Banned
tumblr_monhu1lANy1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Nice! Octavian just moved into my town today. I have high hopes for the little guy...

tumblr_monlarRXET1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

GTFO

mantidor

So apparently yesterday's update was for backing up 3DS data? Can anyone confirm if it works for AC? I would lose it if I'd lost my town and with the horror stories in the thread I'll rather be safe than sorry.

pariah164

I'm sorry for asking this, as it has probably been asked before, but can someone tell me how to prepare my island for beetle catching?

Cut down all the middle trees (dig up the stumps), and the south palms.

So apparently yesterday's update was for backing up 3DS data? Can anyone confirm if it works for AC? I would lose it if I'd lost my town and with the horror stories in the thread I'll rather be safe than sorry.

Sadly, it does not.

zigg

I've read that it explicitly does not work for New Leaf. Physical copy for me, though, so I can't confirm.

What horror stories? This thread has been moving far too fast for me to follow since the game came out, so I haven't been…

Ferrio

Banned
One of my villagers was going to move out on the 23rd, but the mayor convinced him to stay. Dammit why didn't one of my 3 jocks decide to leave town instead...

Morokh

Maaan not being able to edit patterns obtained with QR codes is a HUGE bummer since the picture it generates doesn't allow you to view it properly to replicate it and change it the way you want ..... :(

On the bright side, Coco is moving in tomorrow :D

Spiderduff

Since we all are giving town updates. Just got the police staion up, Dream Suite paid off, Nooks upgrading, Kicks building coming up, QR machine unlocked and now just upgrading the rooms in my house. Moving along well! Resetti tomorrow!

mb.exe

Just frivolously dropped a million bells on a crown. I want the townsfolk to know that I control the beetle trade every time they see it glimmer.

zroid

Banned
Just frivolously dropped a million bells on a crown. I want the townsfolk to know that I control the beetle trade every time they see it glimmer.

lool

I hope a crown doesn't show up at my Ables because I'm not sure I'd be capable of resisting the urge to blow my life savings on one.

Frolow

Banned
Something I found just now: If you change your router's SSID to "Bestbuy" you'll be able to get those DLC items without actually going to a store.

Spiderduff

Every time I see a large shadow thinking it's a Coelecanth and it turns out to be a Sea Bass, I die a little on the inside.

Said this a while back, regardless, Coelacanth are huge shadows. Its fairly easy to tell them apart. If it looks like a sea bass, its likely a sea bass.

mantidor

Sadly, it does not.

Bummer.

I've read that it explicitly does not work for New Leaf. Physical copy for me, though, so I can't confirm.

What horror stories? This thread has been moving far too fast for me to follow since the game came out, so I haven't been…

Well someone lost his town because a faulty SD card, and since I went digital it of course scares me to death.

I wouldn't worry about physical copies, their failure rates must be much lower. I would have got one if I had access to it, that's for sure.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know you have problems when you're thinking of making a new home just to stash a bunch of turnips in.

I think quite a few of use were thinking in the long run to have multiple character just for design storage.

Meia

Here's my town update: I just nuked it from orbit.

Man Isabelle really makes you feel bad for doing it. Yikes. The only thing she missed doing was calling you a monster for doing so.

lool

I hope a crown doesn't show up at my Ables because I'm not sure I'd be capable of resisting the urge to blow my life savings on one.

I always make sure to reserve the first million bells just for the crown, problem is that it never shows up in the Able Sisters, I always have to find another town which does.

UberTag

You know you have problems when you're thinking of making a new home just to stash a bunch of turnips in.
Will adding new residents to an existing village filled with 10 NPC villagers force one to move out or is the 10 NPC limit static regardless of how many people are accessing the village in a single game?

zroid

Banned
I always make sure to reserve the first million bells just for the crown, problem is that it never shows up in the Able Sisters, I always have to find another town which does.

Speaking of which, do you know if it's possible to place the Crown upon a Cushion? That would be absolutely perfect. Just need to recolour it to crimson or purple.

Ok so here is the problem:
tumblr_monme1tsr61qf54ayo1_400.jpg

I put the "water" where I wanted it, but now if I swap out my designs for different designs to make a path, the "water" gets changed into whatever I swapped for. So far this makes it seem like having custom paths and such would be impossible, so I must be doing something wrong. How do people have multiple custom paths and such?

Meia

Uh oh...Why??

Wanted to go from digital to physical, niece LOVES the game and is going on vacation tomorrow, had no chance to transfer it cause she has no internet. Basically, the one series of events possible to require it happened. If the save transfer tool didn't require you having the digital version before you transferred, Nirvana would still exist.

Traded in my old 3ds at GS to pick up the digital version(have a promo where you get 30% extra on anything you trade in for AC, so got $100 for it, so got that, luigi's mansion, devil survivor oc). Was only 6 days in, but man I still feel bad doing it. Only thing of merit I really lost was the gardening shop was just about to finally be built. But all those villagers, they really do a good job of saying EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE will be gone.

mintyice

I put the "water" where I wanted it, but now if I swap out my designs for different designs to make a path, the "water" gets changed into whatever I swapped for. So far this makes it seem like having custom paths and such would be impossible, so I must be doing something wrong. How do people have multiple custom paths and such?

Make secondary characters who only hold custom patterns.

Many people have a second throwaway character with all the layout patterns in their inventory.
They use their house and storage areas for additional item space as well.
That way your main can hold just clothing patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom