• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Said "...Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any dreams from that region available to you here in our dream database."

thats what it says for me :/ mhh

disappointed with that. Even tho it wouldnt surprise me if I was part of only a handful of people playing the game in my country; someone's bound to be playing it in Argentina, yet I couldnt find a town there either.. I think the search is just borked

Brazil worked fine tho

When a villager moves in from a campsite, does their house replace the campsite? Or does the campsite remain and their house get constructed elsewhere? Also, is it instantaneous (they're unpacking the next day), or will there be a day where they're not in town?

LostAnkh

Finished paying off a loan & public works project!
Also, Gulliver sent me a mummy casket...that's a item storage.
Kinda figured that my guy would freak out before the storage menu pops up.
BNJdHt6CEAAawSX.jpg

If anyone wants a visitor, I could pay a visit in an hour. Lemme know in a PM or on this thread.

When a villager moves in from a campsite, does their house replace the campsite? Or does the campsite remain and their house get constructed elsewhere? Also, is it instantaneous (they're unpacking the next day), or will there be a day where they're not in town?

The campsite remains.
I had a hamster there when Genji had his section roped off.
The next day, Genji was in with cardboard boxes, then the day after that he was moved in and the hamster's location was roped off.
Today, the hamster is in with cardboard boxes.

So there will probably be a roped off section tomorrow, unless someone is moving in.

I just got my first axe by giving someone 5000 bells, because the garden store still doesn't have one and I'm tired of waiting for club tortimer to stock a silver axe. how many trees can i cut down before the damn thing breaks on me?

Roto13

I used "Hyrule" in the first Animal Crossing because I found a site that had a bunch of gift codes that worked for a character named Link in a town called Hyrule.

Remember those? Those were neat.

I'm bored, can I visit someone? I have peaches...

Also, I made this album cover:
tumblr_monp5ikc111sv637qo1_400.jpg

Holy shit I would genuinely pay good bells for that O.O Name your price sir.

I used "Hyrule" in the first Animal Crossing because I found a site that had a bunch of gift codes that worked for a character named Link in a town called Hyrule.

Remember those? Those were neat.

Oh god SO many exploits. Nobody ever came up with one for the super-rare NES games mind... remember shiny holes with 10,000 bells inside? Ah GC.

Roto13

Holy shit I would genuinely pay good bells for that O.O Name your price sir.

Oh god SO many exploits. Nobody ever came up with one for the super-rare NES games mind... remember shiny holes with 10,000 bells inside? Ah GC.

The Island ones weren't that hard to get if you had a GBA, which everyone on earth did.

Those e-reader ones were forever locked away, though. :p

Linius

mich, sorry i left in such a hurry. We have an iceman over here that drives by so I had to go. Hope I didn't cause the error?

I wanted to tip you for the sharks, so make sure we'll get in contact any time soon :)

MicH

mich, sorry i left in such a hurry. We have an iceman over here that drives by so I had to go. Hope I didn't cause the error?

I wanted to tip you for the sharks, so make sure we'll get in contact any time soon :)
We got disconnected so I'm not sure you got to sell the sharks. Did you?

No worries, don't need a tip

Roto13

Fiiiinally caught my first ever coelealsoloaslocanth. That shit's going in a museum.

Now to never specifically go hunting for one again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some pics from yesterday:

tumblr_momno6twjh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

YEAH IT IS

tumblr_momnpyj9OL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Fellow GAF member isys starts wooing Groucho away from me right in front of me

tumblr_momnt96PT01sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Can't argue with that. Glad he made an allowance for the two monkeys I've got.

tumblr_momnvfLsvo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

One of my buddies from undergrad chatting up Muffy, the queen of darkness.

tumblr_momny5ZJOZ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

GAFfers thebigkahuna and K'Dash forming Nintendo's big 3 with me!
Even though Metroid is dead :'(

I also visited this weird town via the dream suite, I'll post the pics I took of it later tonight hopefully. Or feel free to visit my tumblr, where I turned it into a dumb little story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom