• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_monpsadRRT1sv134do1_400.jpg

look at this fake Rad City shitface, who does he think he is?

tumblr_monptjkDJ01sv134do1_400.jpg

FUCK YOUR FLOWERS

GolazoDan

Got this a few days ago. Alternating between it and The Last of Us, weird tonal shift. I've only just got started, got out of the tent earlier and I'm currently on 99% approval, think I need to catch a fish for a dude or find some rubbish in the sea or something.

3007-8671-9225 if you wanna roll in Danveria, :)

SeZMehK

tumblr_monpsadRRT1sv134do1_400.jpg

look at this fake Rad City shitface, who does he think he is?

tumblr_monptjkDJ01sv134do1_400.jpg

FUCK YOUR FLOWERS

I see dream suite works for you... I wish it would work for me. It keeps saying that the my internet connection has to be more stable... How stable does she want it? No one but me is using it...

Linius

Got this a few days ago. Alternating between it and The Last of Us, weird tonal shift. I've only just got started, got out of the tent earlier and I'm currently on 99% approval, think I need to catch a fish for a dude or find some rubbish in the sea or something.

3007-8671-9225 if you wanna roll in Danveria, :)

Gonna add you Dan :D

FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Strange, I added my friend code (1934-0670-6722) to the form linked by quoting the original post, but I didn't see a link to the list itself. Did I miss something?

Roto13

I see dream suite works for you... I wish it would work for me. It keeps saying that the my internet connection has to be more stable... How stable does she want it? No one but me is using it...

Yeah, that happens when I try for a random town. I can search by name or dream address, though....

Tiktaalik

My friend and I have been talking about the impact of the Island on the AC series and whether it "ruins" the mainland by being OP with regard to making money. My question: Is there late game features that allow one to earn bells on the mainland in amounts equivalent to the island or is for the remainder of the game the island the place you have to go to to earn a significant income?

SmithnCo

My friend and I have been talking about the impact of the Island on the AC series and whether it "ruins" the mainland by being OP with regard to making money. My question: Is there late game features that allow one to earn bells on the mainland in amounts equivalent to the island or is for the remainder of the game the island the place you have to go to to earn a significant income?

Turnips were always the OP way to make money. Eventually, catching bugs at the island will even be trivial to the amount you get with turnips.

It's Makar's mask :)

Really? Nice!

Metaroo

My town is a mess of growing fruit trees and animals at the moment. I think I might start preparing my town for huge renovations. Also, I finally had a villager move into a spot that I was saving for a project. I know your pain, ACGaf.

Ok so after learning I needed to make a design mule if I wanted custom paths and such I made one...

Only to learn they would need to talk to Sable for a week to use the QR machine even though its there. What a pain in the butt. I also learned creating a new character makes the town instantly sunny even if its a thunderstorm outside.

I uploaded my town to the "cloud" if you know what I mean. If you want to dream about me heres my dream code: 4700-2146-7535

If you want to just visit since I need to kill an hour or so, you can do that too. The convenience store is here (dknow if it'll let you use the catalog), Dream Suite is here (doubt itll let you use that), the Gardening Store is selling a watering can, and the usual stuff is open.

4313-0588-8609

I can't wait to chop down every tree in my town, plant every fruit tree in the same general area, and then move all my flowers to a designated flower garden. But I need to have all the fruit (I'm missing oranges, and persimmons), and more PINK flowers.

Fey

Banned
Got my fave Nintendo ladies/SSB4 mains in my future Nintendo room.
2ed0be19.gif

tumblr_monqts6dOz1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

Need to start fishing/selling things. Haven't made a single bell today and I'm under a million after today's debt. D:

It's such a minor thing, but I love that the flowers drip with water and sparkle when they've been watered. It makes my flower eugenics that much easier.

By the way, I've been loving this Animal Crossing a lot. I liked the previous ones, but I love this one. It brought new life into my 3DS and I get to play it with my partner and her friends that like this kind of game.

Grizzo

It sucks that if one person wants to leave the island, the other ones have to leave with him (or else, he just has to crash the connection I guess, but that's not really "clean"). Nintendo should have thought about that.

Does grass grow back? I've planted flowers in the dead areas but it doesn't seem like it makes any impact.

Am I in a ticking time bomb to a dustbowl town?

KJA

I have an extra fire bar and hero's boots, if anybody's interested. I wouldn't mind getting any other Nintendo related items in return (if you have any extra lying around of course).

My FC: 2836-0700-3380

MicH

It sucks that if one person wants to leave the island, the other ones have to leave with him (or else, he just has to crash the connection I guess, but that's not really "clean"). Nintendo should have thought about that.
Yeah, they should be able to go home on their own. Also people not being able to leave if someone initiated the island sequence with Kapp'n in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom