• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've stopped all running for the past 4 days and I've planted flowers over all the brown spots on my town. How long does it take for the damaged grass to grow back usually?

Marvie_3

Banned
Since we all are giving town updates. Just got the police staion up, Dream Suite paid off, Nooks upgrading, Kicks building coming up, QR machine unlocked and now just upgrading the rooms in my house. Moving along well! Resetti tomorrow!

Sounds like my town today. Already have the Resetti center but I haven't had a townie suggest the police station yet. Had one suggest the lighthouse today though. Now I just need to get Ruby to move out so I can put the lighthouse where I want it.

The only thing that makes me not want to play this game is the fact that the inventory is so small. It's kind of a pain, because my daily errands make me go back and forth so many times. My inventory gets full so quickly.

The only thing that makes me not want to play this game is the fact that the inventory is so small. It's kind of a pain, because my daily errands make me go back and forth so many times. My inventory gets full so quickly.

Just store your spare stuff in a closet in your house or something.

tumblr_monj1gL2zN1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

That is utterly disgusting...

I love it...

suzu

Get a closet for your house or use the locker in the train station.

Salsa

can you guys see my town if you select Uruguay as region search from the dream suite? pretty sure im the only one there but I cant see it myself

MicH

Some pictures from yesterday and today.

Yesterday was really busy with turnip sellers, so I didn't get much done. I did however have Saharah over and she gave me some new wallpaper and flooring.

tumblr_monfuilVqC1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Room before makeover:
tumblr_monftanykO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Room after makeover:
tumblr_monfviH6HD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Gee, thank you Saharah.Tomorrow indeed.

Leif finally opened the doors to his gardening store and lo and behold - he had an axe! FINALLY! Time to do some landscaping!

tumblr_monfx1xS1p1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Excuse me? I'll take that axe, please!

And then the turnip sellers came. Here are some pictures of all the loot and tips I got.

tumblr_monfxxXN511svgayqo1_400.jpg

All of this is purely from Enduin. Thanks dude!

tumblr_monfytBLrp1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Some fossils, money, clothes and flowers! Thanks guys!

And after all that was over, I was left with this on my bank account

tumblr_monfzipcYa1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Jesus, that is a lot of money! If only it was that easy to make money in real life...

This morning my new cobblestone bridge was finished and we had a little ceremony.. with Wendy. Are you serious? Only Wendy showed up, my arch-enemy? Godddddd...

tumblr_mong0chRyp1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You can move out already, Wendy.

And here are some random moments from my awesome villagers. Snake in particular is my favorite of them all. He is just so damn awesome!

tumblr_mong17MCih1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You sure did, Snake.

tumblr_mong25wZV21svgayqo1_400.jpg

Thanks, Snake! You're so.. considerate.

I tried to hand Rodney a flea even though he wanted some fruit. His respons was hilarious:

tumblr_mong2vKs4Q1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I don't know man, that flea had a good time on Gayle, I think it's packed with fibre.

Many people have a second throwaway character with all the layout patterns in their inventory.
They use their house and storage areas for additional item space as well.
That way your main can hold just clothing patterns.

Woo, so this is going to take some work then. Guess that's the price to pay for the convenience of the QR machine.

Speaking of which, do you know if it's possible to place the Crown upon a Cushion? That would be absolutely perfect. Just need to recolour it to crimson or purple.

Haven't tried, but unless a cushion functions as a table then I doubt it. The crown, just like all other headgear, stays on the wooden head when placed in your house.

Salsa

im pretty proud of myself for recognizing redd's bluff by knowing the original art

you think I dont know my culture you rat bastard

zroid

Banned
This evening's project will be making a portrait of Wii Fit Trainer and hanging it on the wall above my Wii Balance Board... in the basement.

My Re-Tail is buying turnips at 580 bells. If you're willing to part with some turnips as an entrance fee (I have none of them) you're free to come on by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom