• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Jiggy37 said:
I just want Sami's theme and Rachel's theme from Advance Wars. And the Fire Emblem 7 theme. (Not the Fire Emblem theme, but the one that had about twelve different variations in FE7--probably most notably one variation for each of the three Lords.)

Sami's Theme yes please. I think I liked Jake's theme too. Not sure.

Oblivion said:
Fixed for accurate emotional impact.

Seriously, I need another goddamn Dark World remix. The Sound and Drama and the Play!/Video Games Live version just aint' enough!

YES. This would be incredible battle music, and I've always wanted a Zelda themed world in lost woods or dark world lost woods.

Homerun Bat, get.

There should be a Homerun Bat assist too, and a Homerun Bat pokeball. And Homerun Bat should be a secret character. And it should be glowing stars 34/7.

Michan

I predict a really lame and frustrating update tonight. It will be a complete anti-climax to the week of epic updates.

{Mike}

Banned
FunkyChimp said:
I PREDICT NEW ITEM BITCHES, PERMABANNED IF NOT

Quoted for future ban

This will be you ;

4yj4mk7.gif

Koomaster

Son of Godzilla said:
Homerun Bat, get.

There should be a Homerun Bat assist too, and a Homerun Bat pokeball. And Homerun Bat should be a secret character. And it should be glowing stars 34/7.
I'm the Homerun king with that thing, so easy to just power it up and let loose really quick. Or toss it at someones head for a surprise. ^_____^

It has to be my favorite item to use from Melee!

My Wild Guess for Character Reveal/Assist Trophy: Rocket Slime ^______^ *cheer*

Jiggy

Michan said:
I predict a really lame and frustrating update tonight. It will be a complete anti-climax to the week of epic updates.
You just had to say it, didn't you?

Edit: Eh, actually, it's not that bad, I guess. At least now I'm dead certain I'll stick to GC or Classic. :D

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
omg this update's actually informative, hurrah!

BTW the Wiimote-only control option looks totally gimped and useless compared to the other methods.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So how in the world does the smash ball tie into smash attacks? Do you stock them or something?

Danthrax said:
omg this update's actually informative, hurrah!

BTW the Wiimote-only control option looks totally gimped and useless compared to the other methods.

I agree, it looks confusing and awful. Double tapping the D-pad? Using 1 and 2 to smash attack?

Jiggy

gimz said:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic04/basic04_070705b-l.jpg
this is a pretty cool kicking move
...Err, that's what Mario (and Dr. Mario and Luigi) had in SSBM also. >_>

On another note, I don't understand why it's double-tap on the Wiimote--for a tilt attack. If smashes need 1 and 2 simultaneously, why not just single tap?

Nintaiyo

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The Wiimote only control scheme doesn't look too bad. You guys are the hardcore gamers; I wouldn't have thought that out of everyone, you guys would complain about a control scheme that appears slightly more complex.

jman2050

Jiggy37 said:
...Err, that's what Mario (and Dr. Mario and Luigi) had in SSBM also. >_>

On another note, I don't understand why it's double-tap on the Wiimote--for a tilt attack. If smashes need 1 and 2 simultaneously, why not just single tap?

a single press will make you run I presume, which means you would perform a dash attack rather than your tilt.

dfyb

Banned
Nintaiyo said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about. The Wiimote only control scheme doesn't look too bad. You guys are the hardcore gamers; I wouldn't have thought that out of everyone, you guys would complain about a control scheme that appears slightly more complex.
hardcore gamers don't make things overly complex.

i'll be using classic controller because it'll make wavedashing a blast (i hope WDing is still there)

Duo014

OK just looked onto the counter stance of marth and roy and it is ^^
link can counter now ...... right

edit: sorry looks like he is just charging and is looking to samus

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Vic said:
I..I forgot.

:lol too much C-stick smashing lately? =P

[edit] hey look, Zamus gets a gat:
basic04_070705d-l.jpg

if this has been shown before, reply to this message with an image meme

Nintaiyo

dfyb said:
hardcore gamers don't make things overly complex.

i'll be using classic controller because it'll make wavedashing a blast (i hope WDing is still there)

I really don't see how it's overly complex. Double tapping to the side has always meant dashing in 2D games. 1+2 can't be any more than a centimeter apart. How hard can it be to press both at once? It's not overly complex, just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom