• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc if the price is agreeable), but all I'm really after is the box!

Phatcorns

Selling the limited edition contents of Muramasa for the Vita plus the pre-order bonus CD minus the actual game for $30 shipped. PM me if interested! You can see my ebay feedback under the username phatcorns. It would be 100% but sometimes you just have people who do not know how to read and refuse to listen to reason. Anyway, I digress, here's pictures!

eCDijoMl.jpg

T4bzwwfl.jpg

gUjGocql.jpg

5Qmip1Sl.jpg

XsJP1kBl.jpg

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Afro!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

Jonboy

Incredibly positive feedback for The Teachinator (seller).

Sold me an HTC One at a great price and had super fast shipping.

[H]

$27 Paypal (Verified) + I will pay the fees

[W] (Steam Copies)

1) Call of Juarez Gunslinger
+
2) Defiance (normal non-deluxe version)
+
3) Don't Starve
+
4) Super House of Dead Ninjas
+
5) Critter Crunch

In the RU steam store the sum of the above would be about $22. The rest is your cut + the fees are mine to pay.

I'm looking to get into cycling and to gather the funds, I might off my Vita. Is there any interest on here for Vita systems? I have a 32 GB memory card, Rayman Origins, LittleBigPlanet and the newly released Jak and Daxter Collection. It also has a HORI screen protector and two different carrying cases. It's never been dropped or mishandled.

I'll even throw in a PSN code for Unit 13 and a One year membership to PS+

$350

WTS

La Mulana Steam Key - $4
Alpha Protocol Steam Key - $3
Sonic CD Steam Key - $1
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Steam Inventory - $7
Max Payne 1 and 2 Steam Inventory - $3
Star Wars Kotor Steam Inventory - $2

Paypal buyer pays fees.

PM'D

edit: positive feedback for Def Jukie. Great seller and quick transaction!

Carnby

Bioshock Limited Edition
Condition: Fair. Some light scratches on bonus discs, many scratches on the game disc. But the game disc is the same as the regular release, it is easy to replace if you are purchasing this for collector's purpose. Otherwise, no damage to booklet in case, just normal wear.
Includes: Bioshock game, behind the scenes DVD, bonus remix CD, booklet.
and Big Daddy (opened) but in great condition.

35 dollars plus shipping/paypal gift payment accepted.

Another great transaction with televator so more positive feedback! Sold me a PS2 game and an extra N64 Manual at a great price. Shipped quickly and product was in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom