• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I'm putting out feelers for this. White Verizon® Galaxy Note 2 Verizon®. Don't really know what to price it at, I see Swappa has the price ranging from $450-$550 and Ebay with listings above the $400 mark. It's in excellent condition, has been in a case and has had the Verizon® logo covered with a vinyl sticker. PM with offers, with something like this I'd prefer to deal locally in the NYC area although I'm willing to work out other options.

Veronica

Banned
Willing to sell the Dreamcast broadband adaptor right now for 60 bucks. Will sell it with the system for 120. Condition is mint and used once.

Lemme know if anyone wants to grab it.

Silh

GAF Plus

Got a mint BlazBlue Tournament Limited Edition Fight Stick (PS3) I wanna part with for a handsome sum. Looking for around $130 shipped.

ZgqBoWK.jpg

PM for deets.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $3

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

Bii

Positive Feed back for Bii

Would do business with again :)

Positive feedback for torta_smasher. Payment was received very quickly. Thanks!

Also positive feedback for JudgmentZefhyr. Payment was received quickly and was very understanding despite the transaction not going as smoothly as I'd hope it be (none of it was his fault). I do apologize for my mishap and hope to learn from this in future international transactions.

Looking for persona 4 golden complete. I have the guts of a muramasa ce mint and an Xcom steam key for trade. I also have a collectors edition key for mists of pandaria. It includes the CE mount, CE pet, diablo banner and Starcraft avatars.

Pst if interested.

NeOak

late Positive seller feedback for Square Triangle. Sold me CN codes.

Willing to sell the Dreamcast broadband adaptor right now for 60 bucks. Will sell it with the system for 120. Condition is mint and used once.

Lemme know if anyone wants to grab it.

PMed

C-Drive

===========

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) - $ 19.00
New and Sealed.

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 24.00 (Click here for Pic)
New and Sealed.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3DS) - $ 25.00
New and Sealed.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3DS) - $ 25.00
Open and Never played. Complete.

Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS) - $ 18.00
Open and Never played. Complete.

===========

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

I currently have eight verified positive feedbacks on GAF:

zulux21

so... I was wondering if anyone would like to trade the cards they would get from Ion Assault for a copy of Ion assault... (just got steam trading cards today)

aka I have extra copies (two steam codes) of ion assault and am willing to give them to people if in return they will just give me their card drops they will get from the copy of the game. (it has 3 drops so it will take around 90 minutes of playing/idling to get the cards to give to me)

alternatively I would be willing to trade/sell them, for around $2.50 of value per copy (75% off the steam price)

just shoot me a PM if interested in working out something.

Jessicat

Some quick-sale stuff here this time:

Backwards-comaptible/fat 60GB PS3: it has been used and repasted twice. It is in working useable condition but the blu-ray drive will not pull in discs [I opened and reset the drive to ensure nothing was stuck inside. This might be something easily fixed, however I don't want to tamper with it further]. Wireless capabilities work fine, can easily play PSN downloaded games with no problems. Card readers also work, great for easy download and transfer of PSP/PSV games.
Includes:
-PS3 console with 60GB hard drive
-PS3 controller [black]
-USB cable
-HDMI cable [6ft]
-RCA/Standard TV cable [red/white/yellow]
-Power cable
-3.5g tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste [for future repairs; has been used once to repair this PS3 with no problems.]

Looking for $150 OR BEST OFFER! [can meet-up if in GTA, Ontario, Canada, otherwise be aware that shipping costs are not negotiable.]

Exclusive DLC codes & merch from Ni no Kuni! BEST OFFER!
Gold Hurly Familiar [code from strategy guide ordered online, unsure of region]
Gold Mite & Gold Drongo [code from North American Wizard's Edition of the game]
Also considering parting with the gold coin [this was exclusive to the North American Wizard's Edition only!]

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure 3DS edition figures:
S1 Ignitor [lightly used/levelled but not maxed, from 3DS starter pack]
S1 Stealth Elf [lightly used/levelled but not maxed, from 3DS starter pack]
S1 Terrafin [unused, from Pirate Seas pack]
S2 Catapult [unused, from Scorpion Catapult battle pack]
Unsure of how to "reset" the used figures to level 1. Essentially new condition. BEST OFFER! or will trade multiples for Camo or Sunburn

Thanks for looking! :3

Bii

Positive feedback for Bii. Hauppage came in no time and in great shape, thanks!

Positive feedback for tiggerkiddo. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to have done business with. Thank you.

Since I'm posting, anyone interested in the following?

Sega Saturn console (MK-80000, NTSC-U) with Japanese controller, power cord and A/V composite cables
Action Replay 4MB Auto Plus Cart
Christmas NIGHTs: Into Dreams CD Sampler (disc only)

$80 shipped anywhere in the US. I also have the following Saturn games currently listed on eBay but I can pull those listings down if there's any interest here (or to be bundled with the console above). Prices include shipping.

Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (omplete, disc has light scratches) - $20
Dark Savior (complete, disc has light scratches, case is cracked on front/back) - $20

plc268

All prices include shipping. I will attempt to ship the day of or day after payment received. Although, work has been busy lately, so I can't always guarantee that.

Games

(360) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15 shipped
(Wii) Super Smash Bros Brawl $15 shipped
(GC) Super Smash Bros Melee $25 shipped
(Wii) Metal Slug Anthology $10 shipped

Sonic and Knuckles for the Genesis $8 shipped

GBA Games

I'm not gonna lie. These aren't worth much. I can give you price for individual carts, but I'd be rather sell the lot for $20 shipped.

Backlit Purple GBA $100 shipped
I know, I know. It's not a black GBA, it's purple. (You'd be amazed how many people outright will not consider a gba unless it's black.) It's backlit modded, and is totally, 100% awesome. Modded by myself, and guaranteed to work (I've done many).

Sony PS3 Model CECHG01 with 120gb internal harddrive.
It's a fat model PS3 (updated to latest firmware currently, sorry). I've had zero issues with it, but I recently bought a slim, and this one has to go.

I'm including Modnation Racers, a Dual Shock 3, power cord, and USB cable. Looking for $160 shipped

Turtle Beach X31 Wireless Headset $30 Shipped
This was treated well. Great condition. The receiver takes any headphone jack input and transmits it wirelessly. I'll include the cables that originally came with the headset as well.

Minix Neo X5 Android Mini PC $80 shipped
I bought this to tinker with android and to use it as an emulation box. And it works great for that. But, I have my desktop PC hooked up to my TV, so this was kinda redundant. Reasonably fast, and is shaped like an Apple TV. It has lots of inputs and outputs, including 3 USB ports, headphone jack, full size SD, and optical out. Specs of the device are in the pictures below.

Custom 360 Controller $40 shipped
I've posted this before, but now I just want it out of the house. This controller has adjustable aluminum sticks where the height is adjustable. The analogs are comfortable and don't dig into your fingers. Also the controller sports adjustable aluminum triggers. You can ajust the tension of the triggers by changing the spring. You can turn it into a very light press, or a very stiff trigger. I'm also including trigger stops, useful for fps games where it stops the trigger from going down further than you need it to. The controller comes in a color shifting case with chrome buttons. I paid way too much for this a while ago, and I haven't touched a console fps in a while, so it's sitting unused. Of course, I'll include all the bits and bobs required to make the adjustments. A bargain at $40.

Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen and Touch CTH470 $55 shipped
Used this for maybe an hour tops. Though it would improve my Photoshop workflow, but I kept going back to the mouse. I'm no artist though, so I have no real use for it. This model also doubles as a multitouch touchpad, meaning that you can use your fingers to scroll or zoom around the screen, which is useful in photoshop as well.

SiDCrAzY

WANT TO BUY the following retail Vita games:

Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
Gravity Rush
Need for Speed
Hot Shots Golf
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Smart As

5amshift

Banned
WTB: Cheap PAL PS1/PS2 games. If you guys have any that you want to toss out or sell for cheap (or could buy) I'd like to have a contact in a EUR region to help me out. Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom