• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS4 Famitsu Scan!!!

OMFG VAMP IS BACK!!!11

It's at TUS, I am uploading it now.

EDIT: HERE!!!

766254ea0d_std.jpg

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
OK WTF killzone 2 and now VAMP VS RAIDEN!?!

Bring on the conference!

Looking closer at the shots of Snake, is it jsut me or does he look more like the older TGS color scheme with gray instead of white hair and a blue instead of black suit?

gogogow

SolidSnakex said:
It's difficult to tell, but doesn't Meryl look a bit older in that pic compared to what we saw of her already?

From that blurry pic, yes, she looks more like The Boss.
Hope not though, Meryl looked fine last E3.

BigBoss

MickeyKnox said:
Looking closer at the shots of Snake, is it jsut me or does he look more like the older TGS color scheme with gray instead of white hair and a blue instead of black suit?

I'm not sure about the suit but uncle Snake (TGS '05) is definitely back.

BigBoss said:
I'm not sure about the suit but uncle Snake (TGS '05) is definitely back.
Look at the badass shot on the left of him aiming his pistol (with perfect form I might add) see that spot between the bicep and the tricep? it's defiantly gray.

Cannot wait for the new trailer...

Interesting to see Vamp make a return... part of me kind of wishes that Kojima would leave out the paranormal-type bosses though and focus more on the skilled-master-types (Sniper Wolf, The Boss, Ocelot [pre possessed-hand... *sigh*], etc.)...

Ah well, to each his own.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Uremifasolasiututut said:
Cannot wait for the new trailer...

Interesting to see Vamp make a return... part of me kind of wishes that Kojima would leave out the paranormal-type bosses though and focus more on the skilled-master-types (Sniper Wolf, The Boss, Ocelot [pre possessed-hand... *sigh*], etc.)...

Ah well, to each his own.

The paranormal bosses are what make it Metal Gear. The skill based ones are always the most boring characters, if you ask me. Metal Gear has always been about a modicum of supernatural happenings.

thetrin said:
The paranormal bosses are what make it Metal Gear. The skill based ones are always the most boring characters, if you ask me. Metal Gear has always been about a modicum of supernatural happenings.

I thought it started with the Solid series, no?

Orlics

Uh, Ninja Raiden would beat Vamp too easily. Hell, the old non-ninja Raiden absolutely SCHOOLED him... twice.

I don't know what he's doing there. Holding back maybe?

Top Bottom