• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS4 Famitsu Scan!!!

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
MickeyKnox said:
OMG I KNOW!!!

melt.gif

seal.gif

walken.gif

tg3_1.gif

pavgasm.gif

I needz to know what fine movies the first and fourth gifs come from.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Rei_Toei said:
I needz to know what fine movies the first and fourth gifs come from.
1st dunno, 4th is from Top Gear.

4th, more specifically, is from the Top Gear episode where they go to America, :)

Lakitu said:
That was the funniest hour of tv I've seen.
I'm a Camaro guy, although I have a 4th gen and not a 3rd like in the gif, but when I saw that thing riding into view with the silhouette of the cow on the ****ing roof I laughed so ****ing hard, easily one of the greatest moments in TV history for me.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Raiden managed to destroy several metal gears by himself. You would think Vamp doesnt stand a chance, but then again, vamp is a complete freak who doesnt die when he gets shot in the head and he can run up wall and on water. Its going to be a classic fight.

bud

IfAllElseFailsUseFire said:
can anyone remind me what happenend to vamp in MGS2? he didn't show up after the pool battle right? or did I forget something?

in one of the final cutscenes, where snake gives some dogtags to raiden, he can be seen right next to a cab. i'll try to find a pic.

edit
Filenamewithoutextension-etp1.jpg

psycho_snake

can anyone remind me what happenend to vamp in MGS2? he didn't show up after the pool battle right? or did I forget something?
I doubt anyone in this thread doesnt know this already, but I'll put it in spoilers anyway.

he killed emma

AAK

Don't read unless you've played MGS2

He reappears and stabs Emma while she was crossing the beam and you had to shoot him in the head with the sniper where he falls back into the sea and you assume he's dead.

eh beaten

psycho_snake

5 more hours to go until we get to see the trailer. Liquid Ocelot better have a big part in the trailer.

psycho_snake

I'd love to hear details about the gameplay and story along with the trailer, but I think the stroy and gameplay details will be discussed during the konami press conference if they're planning on doing one this year.

Frog

psycho_snake said:
They've also got pictures of Liquid Ocelot. I'm actually quite concerned about what they;re going to do with liquid Ocelot because I'm worried that liquids conscious has permanently taken over ocelots body. That would suck if they completely got rid of ocelots personality because he's been such a good MGS villian.

I'm worried about this as well, especially since Ocelot's Japanese VA passed away. Will we get all Liquid all the time, or will they recast the role of Ocelot?

Top Bottom