• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS4 Famitsu Scan!!!

karasu

Orlics said:
Uh, Ninja Raiden would beat Vamp too easily. Hell, the old non-ninja Raiden absolutely SCHOOLED him... twice.

I don't know what he's doing there. Holding back maybe?

Vamp got better?

bud

HOLY **** KP :BOW

vamp looking awesome, snake looks a bit younger with his hair (a lot less gray) and meryl looks changed, too. they do this all the time, btw.

anyway, e3 is so awesome

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
They've also got pictures of Liquid Ocelot. I'm actually quite concerned about what they;re going to do with liquid Ocelot because I'm worried that liquids conscious has permanently taken over ocelots body. That would suck if they completely got rid of ocelots personality because he's been such a good MGS villian.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
They better show some new environments this year, I mean the desert thing was fun for 2 years, wanna see something new.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
RamzaIsCool said:
They better show some new environments this year, I mean the desert thing was fun for 2 years, wanna see something new.
I'd love to see another jungle envirnoment, but instead of sneaking around like you did in MGS3, you're going to be in the middle of a warzone.

Definitely glad to see Vamp back. He's my favorite character from MGS2. And I gotta admit...When Microsoft first started that new RE5 trailer...I thought it was MGS4:lol

bud

RamzaIsCool said:

it was confirmed that the e3 trailer will show new environments.

Yoboman

We better see actual gameplay, behind the back with HUD and all. Even if it's just footage, and not playable. SOMETHING

bud said:
it was confirmed that the e3 trailer will show new environments.
WHERE?!?!!?!??!

I'm pretty sure Kojima could ask me to peel off my own skin and I would do it in order to play this game.

I haven't been this hyped for a game since the last MGS4 trailer.

jett

D-Member
Can't tell much from that scan, but seems Uncle Snake is back! Or at least they greyed his hair some more.

bud

MickeyKnox said:
WHERE?!?!!?!??!

I'm pretty sure Kojima could ask me to peel off my own skin and I would do it in order to play this game.

I haven't been this hyped for a game since the last MGS4 trailer.

ryan confirmed it on the kp podcast a couple of weeks ago.

MGS4 TRAILER TODAY OMGOMGOMG

Crateman

Killzone already delivered and made my day...

This image is a tiny, tiny, tease at the ASSPLOSION that is going to occur when the MGS4 trailer hits.

I need trailer!!!! 61!!!

bud

Crateman said:
Killzone already delivered and made my day...

This image is a tiny, tiny, tease at the ASSPLOSION that is going to occur when the MGS4 trailer hits.

I need trailer!!!! 61!!!

THE COLONEL IS REAL THIS TIME AND HE HAS AGED :BOW

bud said:
ryan confirmed it on the kp podcast a couple of weeks ago.

MGS4 TRAILER TODAY OMGOMGOMG
OMG I KNOW!!!

melt.gif

seal.gif

walken.gif

tg3_1.gif

pavgasm.gif

Autofokus

nice.

E3: MGS4 still a PS3 exclusive

Pre-E3 whispers say MGS4 will be a timed exclusive for PS3. Microsoft mentioned just about every other game under the sun at its E3 press conference expect Kojima's highly-anticipated action game.

It was only yesterday that rumours of Metal Gear Solid 4 being released for Xbox 360 hit a new high. Konami's head of US and European operations, Kazumi Kitaue, said that even though Metal Gear Solid was born for PlayStation, and the firm would like to keep it that way, steps may have to be taken.

We can only presume that he means steps taken to make the game multiplatform to cover the cost of the game's lengthy development cycle.

A source has told CVG that , "Kitaue is constantly trying to force Kojima to drop the game's PS3 exclusivity, which Hideo refuses point blank to do. Trust me MGS4 will be a PS3 exclusive for months at least."

Microsoft's press conference focused on games that will be released this year (apart from Resi 5). There was no mention of MGS4 and 360 which makes us believe that Sony is still holding tight to the franchise. If it was coming to 360, Peter Moore would have made a massive song and dance about it. He didn't, probably because the deal's not been signed yet.

Yoboman

Kojima's a smart man. Kitaue should realise, like Kojima does, that MGS4 will be selling PS3s. It doesn't matter if right now the userbase is lagging, it'll be the games like MGS4 that get it moving.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Snake looks much younger now. I mean, not "much," but not nearly as old. Like his darker hair makes him look more like Solid Snake of MGS2/1 and less like the snake of the last trailer.

I'm glad. as much as I liked the idea, playing as decrepit old snake would kind of be depressing.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
UNF...UNF UNF... UNF UNFUNF

UNF UNFUNF UNF UNF UNF UNF
UNF UNFUNF UNF UNF UNF UNFUNF UNFUNF UNF UNF UNF UNFUNF UNFUNF UNF UNF UNF UNF

Orlics

Yoboman said:
Kojima's a smart man. Kitaue should realise, like Kojima does, that MGS4 will be selling PS3s. It doesn't matter if right now the userbase is lagging, it'll be the games like MGS4 that get it moving.

I'm sure Kitaue already realizes that. He just wants to take advantage of the almost-guaranteed-to-be-good software sales they could possibly get from the 360, that's all.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sony giving Kojima the respect he deserves :bow :bow

I hope they let him come out on stage and make an analogy. I want to hear about dinner courses.

Orlics

Y2Kev said:

I hope they let him come out on stage and make an analogy. I want to hear about dinner courses.

Didn't someone say he wasn't going to E3 this year? :(

Defuser

Y2Kev said:

Kojima: PS3 is like a Candlelight Dinner being discounted at 17%.

djkimothy said:
:eek:

There's a score to settle and it'll be badass! :D
Oh god.....

There's a distinct possibility that during the trailer, if and when the theme starts building up to it's crescendo, I may suffer a stroke.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
*ugh* I love Metal Gear and all, but man can't Vamp die already? How many times did I "kill" him in MGS2? >> <<

MickeyKnox said:
Oh god.....

There's a distinct possibility that during the trailer, if and when the theme starts building up to it's crescendo, I may suffer a stroke.
If I was there I would hold your hand through that stroke, as I weep openly.

RurouniZel said:
*ugh* I love Metal Gear and all, but man can't Vamp die already? How many times did I "kill" him in MGS2? >> <<

He was already dead before MGS2 ;)
A swift HF blade to the neck should do the trick.

Top Bottom