• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games [July] Now Voting - Post 874!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah I guess I should actually give feedback to him. Although mentally I just waved it off as I didn't regret my purchase. I still had fun for most of it and it was pretty decently priced.

I need to mention that this might have been a beat build. It's been awhile since I played it (in fact someone posted about the game in one of the indie threads you created) and not completely sure if the build I played was final.

When did you play it?

To fun or not to fun, that is the question.

Hmm, makes it seem like there is indeed some fundamental issues with the balancing/gameplay progress later on. Maybe I can forward that as feedback or something if I feel similarly since I was in contact with the dev anyway.

The game itself is really fun but I'm not a survivalist. You can think of that mode as a 2d Minecraft.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Waaaah, Kentucky Route Zero is finally off 50%!

Toma

Lacabra

Neo Member
Yeah, that trailer sold me.
Exploration with cool vistas? Check
Physics/puzzle platforming? Check
Moving levels? Check
And made by a fellow GAFfer?

You got my vote on Greenlight, but unfortunately my Amazon Payment funds are limited so I can't purchase right now

Good luck. Hope you get good reviews and I'll keep your game in mind when I get more $$

Also, any chance of a demo?

Edit: My laptop has Intel HD Graphics 2000. Can that run the game? What does "SM3-compatible" mean? All my other specs meet or surpass the requirements
Hey yo'. SM3 is Shader Model 3. You probably support it if your card is remotely recent.
I actually have no idea what the recent integrated Intel graphics cards are like. The game might not run well - you can always turn your video settings down though.
No demo yet, but there may be one later.

Also, the Humble Store widget is back up and you can also buy the game on GOG and Amazon now. http://www.influxgame.com
Thanks for your support everyone <3

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Hey yo'. SM3 is Shader Model 3. You probably support it if your card is remotely recent.
I actually have no idea what the recent integrated Intel graphics cards are like. The game might not run well - you can always turn your video settings down though.
No demo yet, but there may be one later.

Also, the Humble Store widget is back up and you can also buy the game on GOG and Amazon now. http://www.influxgame.com
Thanks for your support everyone <3

Hey I remember you from PA/Deaddon. Glad to see your game's finally out after these years!

...so when are we getting office raptor again? :D

Toma

Alright, mostly unrelated, but this album reminds me a LOT of a videogame soundtrack and I WISH it had a game accompanying it. Its a soundtrack that makes me wish to make a game for it, but everything I'd be able to put out wouldnt to it justice anyway. Its an electronica videogamey soundtrack and figured that might get some people interested over here.

Pyramid - 2011 - Lost in Space
a0141390857_2.jpg

http://wasfuersohr.blogspot.de/2013/07/pyramid-2011-lost-in-space.html

I love this thing so, so, so, so much. Reminds me a lot of a videogame soundtrack with a LOT of heart. It even has a Daft Punkey touch at times (in Fire for example), and man, I am in love with this record and just need to share it with everyone who still listens to me :p

Toma

God damn, this Desura release speed is insane.

Dusty Revenge - &#8364;7,99
directlink_BGlSo-JCAAAbt6G.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/dusty-revenge

Was actually looking forward to this game and completely missed the release. Unfortunately no demo, so its unlikely I'll pick it up for the price, but maybe someone else does. "DUSTY Revenge is a 2D action platformer with unique support character mechanics. Utilize the unique support character mechanics of artillery and sniper to play through 8 lavishly drawn environments, defeat numerous different enemies and battle epic bosses to help Dusty achieve his revenge."

MTB Freeride - Free
screen9.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/mtbfreeride

Downhill Freestyle biking game without scores, checkpoints or anything else that seems to make a game. Biking just for... the fun of it.

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages - &#8364;11,49
triBase.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/ring-runner-flight-of-the-sages

Top down space shooter with RPG elements. The trailer looks incredibly good. The price is bit steep though without a demo.

Traffic Manager - $14,99
Traffic_CityOverview.2.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/traffic-manager

Exactly what it says. While it potentially interests me, the price is really way too high without a demo.

Strata - &#8364;1,99
screen1.png

http://www.desura.com/games/strata

I can tell from the trailer, that the game is very well designed. Basically a puzzle game with a mechanic that I have no clue how it works! Looks very intriguing and the price seems right. Definitely will pick that up next month.

As always, I appreciate impressions on any title if someone has already played it to decide to definitely include it in the next thread or drop it.

Burt

Ugh, I really want to get KRZ but I'm pretty tapped out after the sale... they should've done it when I was still on a buyer's high.

Hopefully it'll happen again during the winter sale.

rybrad

Has anyone else been playing Dungeonmans? The Kickstarter has a few days left but the demo the dev has put out is awesome. It is a roguelike with an actual overworld instead of just an endless dungeon! The game also does feature some semi-permanence in that you can upgrade your academy and get benefits on future characters.

I have been pretty addicted to it and the devs have been really good about updating the demo as well. If you are interested in roguelikes I would check out the demo on their Kickstarter page and give it a thumbs up on Greenlight!

The art is kind of crappy but I know everyone loves screenshots when scrolling through the posts so I will toss one in from the Greenlight page. Seriously though, try out the demo!

KuroNeeko

And the final two initial play impressions from me this month:

Will Love tear us apart has a really cool art style, but wtf am I supposed to do? It just seems completely random and there is no way to read a reaction since he changes his reaction only after I chose a new card. I just flipped cards with him for about 10 minutes, frequently getting the "This is getting nowhere"-response and being rather annoyed.

I think you're thinking about the "game" the wrong way. I use the term "game" here very loosely. Here, the creator has a definite message that he wants to convey about a specific experience - in this case, love.

There is no "win" state. In the first stage, you're placed in an argument with your partner. (As in real life) the need to win each argument will only result in diminishing your partner to the point where you utterly consume her. The opposite, bowing wholely to the will of another, will result in you dying as an individual.

Simply mirroring the actions of your partner will get you nowhere. At first, I assumed that some kind of equilibrium was necessary - a sustained win/loss ratio (again, like real life lol) that would lead to some sort of harmony - but again, we're dealing with a message that the creator wants to convey.

So, instead of focusing and exploring the medium, we're left trying to figure out what it is he wants to say.

As far as I can tell, there are two more stages after the partner stage. Love ultimately "healed" me in my case, and I can't attest to the "tear us apart" or "snare" endings. If you think the first stage was frustrating, wait until you get to the second.

The only advice I can give you is to not think of it like a game.

Unfortunately, I don't think he did a great job. It will resonate with some people, but calling it a game I think detracts from your message because people will assume that you can "beat it" or "win." Having a message that you want to share through an interactive medium is great and all, but things can get complicated when your audience doesn't share your views on the topic. At best, they walk away with a new perspective on something; at worst, they get confused as to what they're supposed to do and give up.

I may try to run through again and see how things change, but I'll probably just play Gnomoria instead.

edit:

OK, yeah. I played through it again - this time with love "snaring" me. It's definitely a game with a message. My perspective has changed a bit from what I wrote above. The story starts with a doomed relationship, how we deal with it failing, and then how we choose to proceed with our life afterwards.

It's hard not to be too specific, so I'll just leave it at that and you can choose if you want to go through it yourself. I wonder if the ambiguity and obtuse mechanics are intentional though. Hmm...

Is this art from the album cover taken from a game? Looks really atmospheric

a0141390857_2.jpg

Any good non-adventure games with that art style? (so not Superbrothers and not Gunpoint, already have it)

Also has anyone tried Influx yet? Still debating whether to drop 8.99 on it, looks right up my alley though

Just learned about Neverending Nightmare, from the Retro/Grade dev
---
But first...Gilenbach's story
http://www.polygon.com/features/2013/7/23/4529198/neverending-nightmares-retro-grade-matt-gilgenbach (Some pictures NSFW)
Damn, I didn't know all that. Now I feel bad for not getting Retro/Grade during the Sale. It sounds like an indie dev's worst nightmare
---
And talking about nightmares: http://www.neverendingnightmares.com/

Holy shit that trailer! Now IMO those 30 seconds were more unsettling and disturbing than any recent AAA horror game or even recent horror movies I've seen.

Well hopefully this will succeed. Probably has a wider audience than Retro/Grade. Maybe it'll end up being The Crow of indie gaming

Toma

Voting!

RULES THIS MONTH IN SHORT: Up to 10 games, at least 4.

Why?
Because we want to offer people who first step into the thread an easy go-to list for great games. Plus it gives more attention to the titles that really deserve it.

How?
Everyone votes on his top 10 games out of the ones that already have been released AND are mentioned in the OP (So everything in Post 2). I'll tally the results and put the best 5 in the next thread. A minimum voting count of 4 is required. (I am trying some different values here to see what works for the thread. The bigger max vote count is to allow for more smaller games to get some spotlight in the ranking as well that get overshadowed by the big releases.) Feel free to vote for games that you deem "important" or the ones that you enjoyed the most. Since this is a rather communicative thread, feel free to include a short description why these games ended up on your list or a "honorable" mention if you feel that one game deserves another mention even though it wont count for your list. That way it would also make it interesting to read which games we should check out that others might have enjoyed. You dont need to "rank" the 10 games. Every list entry gets 1 point for the overall ranking.

When?
This thread is still open until the end of the month, so you can drop your list in here whenever you want. You can also change your list up to the last day. I wont start the count before the last day of the month, so everyone has still time to revise their lists and play some games. Speaking of which, if you dont even KNOW 7 games to vote for, there are plenty free games in the OP to check out. Most of which are rather short too. Use the remaining week to catch up with 1 or 2 titles you didnt get around to yet!

Which?
Since the list got rather long, here is the complete list of games to vote for for this month:

A Dark Room
Alltynex
Binary Maze
Blade Symphony
Blues for Mittavanda (Instant vote by the Hoff)
Card Hunter
Chess the Gathering
Cloud Face
Crow
DeCalc
Defenders Quest
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
Evilot
Expeditions: Conquistador
Fleish & Cherry in "Crazy Hotel"
Futuridium
Glob
Gods will be watching
Hypersuper Cannon
Knights of Pen & Paper
Lair of the Madhat
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Magrunner
Odallus: The Dark Call
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
Polygon Storm
Primordia
Projekt W - Phase 2
Retroverse
Rooks Keep
Sang-Froid
Scrolls
Skies
Soundodger
Spacemen Sparkles
Splatter
SpyParty
Storm
Super Splatters
Survivor Squad
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Last Door
Too many me
Trap Them
Will Love Tear Us Apart?

Toma

Highlighted in red are my votes, but some of the others are worth looking at as well:

A Dark Room - Fantastic evolution of the Ascii Browser progress game idea. Unfortunately, it fell into the same pitfalls of pushing the player to grind out progress quite a lot. Still, unique take on the genre with survival aspects that I definitely enjoyed.

Binary Maze - Cute puzzle game where you move two characters at once. The game worked fine, but I didnt find the puzzle design and game mechanics too engaging.

Blues for Mittavanda (Instant vote by the Hoff) - Really cool scenery, mood and art style. Didnt like the "gameplay" though, which is basically just running around asking random people most of the time. The meta message about the fried beans was cool, but the actual end I didnt really like either, but it was a cute idea I guess.

Card Hunter - Fantastic Trading Card game where you collect a shit ton of cards and work on your character builds that allows for plenty of customization and satisfying grid &turn based combat. Too bad it has so many microtransactions, but the game allows me to play it without being bothered by microtransactions since I dont need them to play through the SP. Might be different in MP, but didnt try that yet. Love this game.

Chess the Gathering - Almost got a vote by me, but the other games I voted on deserved my vote more in my opinion because they felt more polished than this prototype. Fun mixture of chess with card based combat though that I will keep playing.

Cloud Face - Adorable, but way too simple.

DeCalc - Clever puzzle game that people definitely need a liking for mathematics for to enjoy.

Defenders Quest - Fantastic Tower Defense game with plenty of challenges and RPG mechanics. Definitely one of the best in the genre.

Evilot - A bit of a Plants vs Zombies copy with some own ideas. Doesnt come together terribly well, but you can do worse for $2 since the gameplay is solid at least.

Expeditions: Conquistador - Interesting game that I didnt have time to properly delve into yet. Combat seems to work well, but my meeting with this game has been postponed.

Fleish & Cherry in "Crazy Hotel" - Adorable and unique comic style adventure game. I love the way they can play with the interactions and references due to the characters being toons. There is lots of potential for this game and I really hope they can get some funding eventually.

Futuridium - Futuristic and highly stylish puzzle racer. My biggest enemy is myself and my motion sickness in this game. Couldnt play for more than 30 minutes.

Glob - Decent puzzle game about switching colors to activate platforms, but unfortunately nothing too special.

Gods will be watching - Fantastic little abstract survival adventure game. I am really excited for the remake with the fully realized concept. Still need to get around to another try to actually have these guys survive.

Hypersuper Cannon - That game is too .. twitchy for me. I love the fact that people can actually play this though.

Magrunner - Fantastic Portal-style 3D puzzle game with an interesting story and engaging puzzles that I need to get around to finishing. Definitely worth the bit higher price.

Odallus: The Dark Call - While I love their concepts (modern retro games), Odallus didnt click with me in its current form. I'll definitely give it another try once it releases though because Oniken was a small gem of a game that I loved playing.

Primordia - Adventure game with a sci-fi setting and an interesting premise. Robots looking for the missing humans. The puzzles I encountered so far werent hard and I liked that they were all rather technically inspired, like building a connector cable from cables and a plug etc. Definitely will go back to this to see how it turns out, but unfortunately, it didnt feel overly special to me AND the low resolution definitely hurts this one a bit.

Projekt W - Phase 2 - Very ambitious Indie 4X game. Unfortunately, this doesnt seem to be a genre you can easily roll out on your own. Even though its free and an admirable ambition, I dont see any reason to play it over the other, better 4X games.

Retroverse - Top down endless world highscore puzzle game. Cool idea, but it didnt grab me on my first try.

Skies - Small top down shooting game in which you need to upgrade your ship and do some trading in between the levels. Its not bad, and definitely a decent purchase, but I feel like the game is too similar to other games that did the same concepts better.

Soundodger - Fun little audio game browser diversion, but not terribly deep.

Splatter - While I loved the artstyle and overall feel of the game, the gameplay was sorely lacking because it didnt seem to evolve above simple "clickclickclick" action. Interesting for some mindless fun, but not recommendable at that price.

Storm - Interesting setting for a puzzle game (using the elements), but unfortunately the puzzle design in itself didnt seem all too interesting to me. Maybe because it feels a bit too obvious and restrictive?

Super Splatters - Surprisingly fun game that gave me plenty of Peggle vibes while needing some more skill to pull of some really crazy moves and stunts. Crazily adorable, and the gameplay of splurging blobs all over the scenery after sliding it down a slope, reversing the momentum only to have it crashing into spikes... will probably never get old. Also makes you feel really awesome about pulling these stunts off.

Survivor Squad - I absolutely love the beginning of this game, but might wait for the patch to dive in again. I highly recommend checking out the free demo. You basically have a group of survivors that you need to order around RTS style, while making sure you wont be overrun by zombies from behind. You scour buildings, take loot, kill zombies, improve your weapons and then free the neighbourhood. Very, very fun game, but someone here reported that it might have some endgame balancing issues, which is a bit disappointing. Still, check out the demo!

The Last Door - Very interesting adventure game. Mysterious incidents happened that need some investigation. The mood of the first free episode was spot on, the puzzles interesting and not too hard. I definitely liked what I played and will buy the other episodes eventually. I also love how they sort of started this as a community effort and included item descriptions and story development as suggested/voted on by their community. Cool thing.

Too many me - One button runner with plenty of interesting and unique ideas for the genre that make this a highly challenging game. What initially doesnt sound all that interesting is accentuated by really smart clever design that puts those multiple clones to good use. Keeping all of them alive through the level seems impossible, so your duty is to find out where to sacrifice someone to grab a star (needed to unlock more levels) and where to keep them all alive. Maybe you can even split them up for 2 paths that need exploring while still having survivors when the paths join again. Definitely recommended for its low price of 2$ or whatever it is if you like Action Platforming puzzles.

Trap Them - Highly clever and challenging puzzle game. It might not look like much, but the puzzles in this game are reeeeally smart. You basically need to dig out certain shapes of the level that you can use in several ways, like trapping enemies with an inversed U shape or making short to create/block paths for other enemies. The first few levels had a ton of variety in that regard and I highly recommend checking it out if you like challing puzzles.

Will Love Tear Us Apart? - I just ... couldnt appreciate it my first time around. Will need to try again with the mindset others suggested so far eventually.

Didnt Play:
Alltynex - not in the mood
Blade Symphony - too expensive
Crow - not convinced that this is actually worth playing
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos - No visual novels for me
Knights of Pen & Paper - Didnt feel like playing an rpg lite
Lair of the Madhat - Not in the mood
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded - Probably identical to the original with updated graphics. Fun adventure game.
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 - No doubt about its awesomeness but I am still fighting through the prequels
Polygon Storm - not in the mood
Rooks Keep - Bought, never played, not in the mood
Sang-Froid - too expensive
Scrolls - too expensive + Card Hunter kept me busy for that genre
Spacemen Sparkles - not in the mood
SpyParty - too expensive
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Too expensive for now, but its supposed to be very good.

Played: 30/44
Decent Quota I guess.

Toma

My god I haven't played even half of those titles yet :p

If you dont know what to play, I have my vote list up in a few minutes if you need some recommendations for games to check out.

Toma

Thread rename, thanks Y2Kev!

Toma

So we just post our list in the thread here? And I've only played two of the games on that'd list

Yep. And if you only played 2 games, do some catching up in the last 7 days. Plenty of time to check out some free games/demos if you dont feel like spending money. I actually would like to have the "at least 4 games named" rule even higher, so people actually played some games before voting. Ideally, I'd love to see people checking at least 10 games to find a few they might be comfortable voting for. Most games are rather short/easy to check out anyway, so I dont see why people dont have the time to check out 2-3 more games within 30-60 minutes to get an overall impression and I dont think 15-20 minutes to get an overall impression on a game isnt terribly much to ask. It probably would be a good idea to check out the games that others (including me) recommend in their voting lists ;)

Besides, some games are REALLY worth looking at, so see it as an incentive to actually check them out :p

Yep. And if you only played 2 games, do some catching up in the last 7 days. Plenty of time to check out some free games/demos if you dont feel like spending money. I actually would like to have the "at least 4 games named" rule even higher, so people actually played some games before voting. Ideally, I'd love to see people checking at least 10 games to find a few they might be comfortable voting for. Most games are rather short/easy to check out anyway, so I dont see why people dont have the time to check out 2-3 more games within 30-60 minutes to get an overall impression and I dont think 15-20 minutes to get an overall impression on a game isnt terribly much to ask. It probably would be a good idea to check out the games that others (including me) recommend in their voting lists ;)

Besides, some games are REALLY worth looking at, so see it as an incentive to actually check them out :p
Well as you know, I've been on vacation, won't get home till Friday or Saturday. Guess l'll have to wait for next month to fully participate

If anything, I can say Gods Will Be Watching really spoke to me and is now my favorite flash/freeware game ever. And I'm playing Futuridium on my iPad and it is fast frenetic fun.

Toma

Well as you know, I've been on vacation, won't get home till Friday or Saturday. Guess l'll have to wait for next month to fully participate

If anything, I can say Gods Will Be Watching really spoke to me and is now my favorite flash/freeware game ever. And I'm playing Futuridium on my iPad and it is fast frenetic fun.

You still have 4-5 days left for the voting though when you come back this weekend :) Too bad if you cant vote, but we need to have some sort of rules to avoid drive by votes by people who just played the most popular game of the list that might have gotten its own thread.

Other than that, its also perfectly valid to wait until next month and play the highest voted games though. I hope the voting list is actually of use for some people that way.

You still have 4-5 days left for the voting though when you come back this weekend :) Too bad if you cant vote, but we need to have some sort of rules to avoid drive by votes by people who just played the most popular game of the list that might have gotten its own thread.

Other than that, its also perfectly valid to wait until next month and play the highest voted games though. I hope the voting list is actually of use for some people that way.
Totally understand. And I was able to get Amazon and Visa gift card while in Florida, so I'll actually be able to buy some non-Steam games. So many good choices

Ok, the game gives you three units, a builder, a knight and an archer which are the whole set; a small tower, and some chests to loot. You have to build your defenses fast because when the night falls the zombies starts attacking. You control the builder directly and others by giving simple orders like go or follow. When the builder dies you switch units. When all dies it ends.

A gif from King Arthur's Gold in Multiplayer Zombie Mode.
q6s.gif

Gbraga

Need recommendations from the others? What kind of games do you like?

Not really, I'm interested in most of them, I just buy a lot more games than I have time to play them, so there's stuff years old sitting on my backlog that I still didn't get to play. I bought stuff on launch and I still didn't even install it.

Gaben pls

Hofmann

Bad Trip - I saw this project being mentioned quite a few times in the press, so I'm really excited to see what's all the fuss about. On the website it says it's coming soon.

Bad Trip is an immersive virtual reality installation (will also be available as a free download videogame) that enables people to navigate the creator's mind using a game controller.
&#65279;
Since November 2011, every moments of his life has been documented by a video camera mounted on glasses, producing an expanding database of digitalized visual memories. Using custom virtual reality software, he created a virtual mindscape where people could navigate, and experience his memories and dreams.
&#8203;
The virtual world is perpetually evolving as he loads fresh virtual memories every night.

Tak3n

Banned
Hey guys

any views on http://planetexplorers.pathea.net/

it is $21 so quite expensive, and all I see is rave reviews, but having just been burnt by Guncraft (never anyone on the servers) and Ace of Spades (same problem) I am a little skeptical...

their forum reads like it is fantastic, but looking for more neutral views

Toma

Hey guys

any views on http://planetexplorers.pathea.net/

it is $21 so quite expensive, and all I see is rave reviews, but having just been burnt by Guncraft (never anyone on the servers) and Ace of Spades (same problem) I am a little skeptical...

their forum reads like it is fantastic, but looking for more neutral views

I am sorry to inform you that I liked the basics of the game as well. It definitely felt quite clunky, but had lots of potential. The servers dont matter that much though, since the game has a sizeable SP/Survival mode that should keep you busy for a long time.

And you could always try the 0.53 alpha build for free:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/planet-explorers/downloads/planet-explorers-alpha-053

Tak3n

Banned

Toma

Thx for the link Toma, will give it a go

Feel free to post some impressions here later, especially if you decide to pick up the current version. Would love to read how it plays currently.

Hofmann

Blues for Mittavanda (Instant vote by the Hoff) - Really cool scenery, mood and art style. Didnt like the "gameplay" though, which is basically just running around asking random people most of the time. The meta message about the fried beans was cool, but the actual end I didnt really like either, but it was a cute idea I guess.

Shit, is it that obvious. Need to change my routine, but my love for fried beans doesn't help.

Toma

anyone played Interstellar marines?

the steam forum reads like a love in, can it really be that good?

Friends on steam that bought it recommended that I shouldnt get it yet. It seems pretty good but there just isnt enough content for the price atm, and we should wait until the game is a bit further in development.

Edit: Now if this isnt a useful thread ;p

Tak3n

Banned
Friends on steam that bought it recommended that I shouldnt get it yet. It seems pretty good but there just isnt enough content for the price atm, and we should wait until the game is a bit further in development.

Edit: Now if this isnt a useful thread ;p

ahh thx again...

it seems there has been 2 updates recently, was this recently this recommended holding off?

also they said the price will increase as the game develops

Wok

• Chess the Gathering: I have only played this game once with Toma, but I could feel it is a promising multiplayer game: the graphics are okay, the rules are fun and innovative, which makes the game easier and more dynamic than chess (at least for beginners).
  • Scrolls: a mix of Heroes III and Magic the Gathering. I have already spent a long time with this game. It allows micro-transactions, but the game is not free-to-play: you can earn gold very quickly by playing against other human players, and there are very few things which you can purchase, so it is more acceptable than the usual F2P games in my opinion.
  • SpyParty: yet another very interesting take at the duel. Do you think you are smart? Do you think you are lucky? Do you think you have a sixth sense? Try this game and you will learn your true value.
  • Super Splatters: a decent arcade game with a lot more depth than expected. There is a nice replay system called Spatters TV. The game feels a bit repetitive though.

Top Bottom