• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else tired of this
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg

item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg

item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg
item06_070731a.jpg

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Technically it's not late, because they didn't promise us a certain time, right? They just said daily updates.

But still. :-(

WildArms

Now's my chance to run off to the toilet... I've been holding this **** in for an hour and 8 minutes.

Hopefully it won't update while I'm gone >_<

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Man, it is getting really really late. I don't know if I can wait much longer (ok, I am at work and I am here for like another 7 hours, I guess I have the time to wait).

Bo130

AlternativeUlster said:
Man, it is getting really really late. I don't know if I can wait much longer (ok, I am at work and I am here for like another 7 hours, I guess I have the time to wait).

:lol.

I kinda worries me that it's the beginning of a new month. When did we get it monday?

AlternativeUlster said:
this is nothing there was one where the site didn't update for another 2 hours(from the current time)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
MindCollizion said:
That's already been done...
Ooops, my bad. :lol

It's over 10,000! :lol This will probably be the biggest thread on NeoGAF eventually.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It's cool everybody, I have some Native American in me, I'll start doing a Japan Time dance. The update should come shortly.

[edit]
cvxfreak said:
I'm liking that DK Final Smash. Bongos ftw! :lol

EDIT: 10,000! :D:D:D:D

Oh snap! I hoped with distant hope to nail the 10,000th post, nice going! :lol

AlternativeUlster

So, here we are waiting for the next update, is this the most hyped fighting game of all time because I can't think of anything that is bigger than this?

AlternativeUlster said:
So, here we are waiting for the next update, is this the most hyped fighting game of all time because I can't think of anything that is bigger than this?
UH OH

seriously I think street fighter 4 would get a decent reaction

AlternativeUlster

superbank said:
He meant games that exist, probably.

I did but what the hell about Street Fighter 3. I don't even remember that one coming out. Is that the one with Cammy in it or is that Super Duper Street Fighter 2. I am sure we will see a Street Fighter 3: Mega Dancehall Mix to the Remixed Ultra Limited Edition in 3D before we see Street Fighter 4.

AlternativeUlster said:
I did but what the hell about Street Fighter 3. I don't even remember that one coming out. Is that the one with Cammy in it or is that Super Duper Street Fighter 2. I am sure we will see a Street Fighter 3: Mega Dancehall Mix to the Remixed Ultra Limited Edition in 3D before we see Street Fighter 4.
naw street fighter 3 is the one with all new characters except for Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, and Akuma

We'll probably see Street Fighter 3 HD
Before Street Fighter 4
:(

WildArms

I just solved a hard Picross (turned out to be a rainbow).

Time to do another one... Come on Sakurai!

AlternativeUlster

Dark Ninja said:
naw street fighter 3 is the one with all new characters except for Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, and Akuma

We'll probably see Street Fighter 3 HD
Before Street Fighter 4
:(

Wow, Blanka wasn't in Street Fighter 3. That sucks. I guess I am glad I missed out on that one. I forgot to add the HD to my title but I wouldn't want to wager a bet that the HD version would come out before Street Fighter 4 even though I would say it was like 90% likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom