• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
I literally cannot keep my eyes open. Dammit Japan Time, you win. Looks like the watch falls to you West Coasters and your devil time zone.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
For once I'm glad I'm in this Timezone. Sleep deprivation has NO EFFECT on me!

I will fight the good fight against Japan Time, fear not sleepy GAFfers!! :D

E-phonk

Banned
japan time's at it again

4396a.jpg

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
The update has to coincide with the Press Conference or else there should be no reason for this waiting.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
If Sakurai doesn't update tonight, will this be the first night there's been no update since Sakurai committed himself to daily tidbits?

hirokazu

it's awesome to be only an hour ahead of Japan time and not having to go to sleep anytime soon :lol

US events, on the other hand... :x

Haunted

Nintendo's conference booth tour started 8 minutes ago.

Iam Canadian said:
If Sakurai doesn't update tonight, will this be the first night there's been no update since Sakurai committed himself to daily tidbits?
have some patience, I'm sure there'll be an update.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Everytime I refresh and that orange banner comes up first (which stands for game mode) I think it's new because I'm not used to that colour being at the top.

Grrrr.

Iam Canadian

Mr. Pointy said:
1187771249035.jpg

Could someone confirm if this is a fake?

I'd be really disappointed if that was real. I like to think Nintendo would at least have the decency to make the menus different than Melee's.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Iam Canadian said:
I'd be really disappointed if that was real. I like to think Nintendo would at least have the decency to make the menus different than Melee's.

Personally, I think I'm expecting white menus but I'm not sure if that would work well.

mutsu

Iam Canadian said:

That screenshot is the most fake ever. Why would the "default" characters be scattered around the character selection screen?

Haunted

Nintendo conference booth tour will supposedly end in about 70 minutes, so if it's got anything to do with that at all...

I kinda doubt it, though. It's probably just a late update.
right?

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Haunted One said:
Nintendo conference booth tour will supposedly end in about 70 minutes, so if it's got anything to do with that at all...

I kinda doubt it, though. It's probably just a late update.
right?
Online confirmed!

Iam Canadian

mutsu said:
That screenshot is the most fake ever. Why would the "default" characters be scattered around the character selection screen?

It's pretty obvious it's fake. I'm just saying, it would disappoint me if, hypothetically, it was real.

kamikaze

geez, the one night this week that i'm not crunching overnight and it's a late update. :p

hope it's a good one when i wake up. c'mon sticker book! :D

kamikaze said:
geez, the one night this week that i'm not crunching overnight and it's a late update. :p

hope it's a good one when i wake up. c'mon sticker book! :D

don't say things like that or we'll end up getting a single sticker for the stickerbook as an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom