• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

Hey, can I do the OT for Harvest Moon: A New Beginning EU release?

The US release didn't get one and it totally should have

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is it possible to reserve Blizzcon OT?

Hello everyone! It's Secret of Mana's 20th anniversary next week (for the Japan launch) and I would like to make an OT for it. This will be my first thread so if anyone has any advice, I would be happy to hear it.

Secret of Mana 20th Anniversary by ElectricKaibutsu (29th July 2013)

I hope I did that right...

Tizoc

Has anyone claimed DuckTales Remastered yet? Because I might be making the OT for it.
No guarantess yet, but once I've written something up I'll make a note of it in this thread.

Nemesis_

Lavalamp, I can potentially take it over but I would prefer it if someone else could. I'm super busy at the moment.

Which is why I came in here to post.

The thread is going to be overhauled soon - not only will it have PRETTY GRAPHICS now but it will be optimised so we can fit as many characters in one post.

But yeah, I can't update the thread as it is literally full right now, so I will fast track my plans to revamp this thread and get things updated as soon as I can.

Sober

Don't need this posted in the OP (looks like you're kinda full) but it's less than a week before Gone Home releases. Did a search, no one put it down either in here or anywhere else. I'll plan to have something out in a few days if no one else has something more substantial by then/almost ready to go.

Gone Home by Sober (9 August)

Comes out the 15th, so I'll have something out by the end of the weekend.

Tizoc

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";70427621]I claimed it a long time ago during the announcement, just making sure nobody else is making a Jojo ASB OT.[/QUOTE]

Ah I already wrote an OT body, want me to PM it to you so you can fix it up, etc.?

Omikaru

[OT] The Legend of Korra: Book Two - Spirits by Omikaru (15th August 2013)

For what it's worth, if the creator of the Book One thread, Wiseblade, would like to make the Book Two OT then I'd be happy to pass this on to him (I have PM'd him to ask). But since we got the release date for this today (September 13th) I decided that I'd like to claim this anyway.

Edit: Wiseblade has said he doesn't want the Book Two OT, so I'll be doing it for sure. :)

yami4ct

Seems like no ones volunteered to do a Hate Plus OT yet. Given that game's out today, I guess I can throw something together. Feel like it deserves the attention.

Hate Plus by yami4ct

yami4ct

That's TODAY!? Crap, I would've volunteered! Oh well, make it shine.

I've got it thrown together now. I'll probably put it up when the game goes live this afternoon. I'd tried to keep it simple enough. Basic plot, some screens, release info, trailer link, etc. Once it's up, if there's anything missing you'd like in just let me know. My first OT on the gaming side. I'll edit it in and give you credit.

Frolow

Banned
Note: Looking for Graphical Collaborators skilled in 3D Modeling for the A Link Between Worlds OT. Please PM me if you're interested.

McNum

One heck of a game to do my first OT for, but...

The Sims 4 by McNum (21st August 2013)

I'll let you know if I need help for anything once it actually gets a release date. My guess is late March 2014, but that's just a wild guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom