• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Insaniac said:
Anyone notice that for the description of Go K.K. Rider, he says "Heroes always arrive late"

and then later when he revealed Meta Knight he says "whose introduction was delayed for some reason..."

Meta Knight confirmed Hero of Subspace emissary?

More like KK Rider the main hero of the Subspace emissary!!! Thats what I want.

TP SPOILERS!!!! DONT HIGHLIGHT!!!

Hawt Human-form Midna, PLZ!!

:D

Edit: There we go

It's revenge though! I saw
Pig/Boar Ganon
for the first time in this thread and said. "Holy shit, that's awesome!" Gave me incentive to finish Twilight Princess. :]

traveler

Not Wario
SuperAngelo64 said:
Hawt Human-form Midna, PLZ!!

:D

I actually laughed when I saw that in the game. Totally killed the mood. Looked ridiculous.

Edit: Yeah, this is a Twilight Princess spoiler, guys. Very endgame one as well.

Linkzg said:
omg, its late, must mean a new character, right?

WHOA IT WAS, ICE CLIMBERS!

iceclimbers.jpg

The one in blue is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.

These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers – protect and be protected!

iceclimbers_070914a-l.jpg
iceclimbers_070914b-l.jpg
iceclimbers_070914c-l.jpg
iceclimbers_070914d-l.jpg

AniHawk

iceclimbers.jpg

The one in blue is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them totally suck!

iceclimbers_070914c-l.jpg

Look at those little fuckers. How I hate them!

Duderz

Banned
Whoa, definitely did not see this coming, especially with the announcement of the Pokemon Trainer.

grandjedi6 said:
So basically any Melee character could return now

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Cyan said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:lol
nice.

I played them quite a bit but I was not going to shed one tear if they were pulled. I would have rather had another new character. (Game and Watch chances diminishing? :( :( )

I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING CAPT FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BE STRAIGHT BULLSHIT YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CHEAP ASS ICE CLIMBERS

Nallen

HOLY SHIT YES!!!

Muahahaha, haters be damned, I've been praying these guys wouldn't be cut! So much fun to play as! I dunno if I like the new look though...eh, mebbe it'll grow on me.

Jiggy

scola said:
Game and Watch chances diminishing? :( :(
Actually, I'd say his chances just went up. If Sakurai's keeping one unique-but-obscure SSBM character who's the sole representative of a franchise, why not the other?

Edit:
Firestorm said:
Popo goes "I DON'T NEED THAT BITCH" and destroys.
But I always play as Nana. :(

Synless

scola said:
:lol
nice.

I played them quite a bit but I was not going to shed one tear if they were pulled. I would have rather had another new character. (Game and Watch chances diminishing? :( :( )
Game and Watch will make it.....he has to...he just does.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Comparison time!

BioIceClimbers.jpg
iceclimbers.jpg

God I am so pumped that they are back! :D They offered such a fun and unique playstyle. Would have been a shame if they were omitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom