• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 314 - Kon Saw It! The Beautiful Office Lady's Secret
12:30 - Naruto - 41 - Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!
1:00 - One Piece - 223 - Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 29 - Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 7 - The Temperature of the Heart
2:30 - IGPX - 20 - Comeback
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 5 - Rookies
3:30 - Big O - 21 - The Third Big
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 44 - Revving at Full Throttle
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 21 - Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
5:00 - Inuyasha - 89 - Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers
5:30 - Inuyasha - 90 - Sota's Brave Confession of Love

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Stone-wielder boulder cleaver!" has got to be one of the greatest InuYasha gags ever.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Maka's just Mad that the picture is so Dinky Reactin' to watching a goofball boy man blow up like a balloon beside her! Maybe I should have added a sweatdrop, ha.

Quickie show opinions:

Bleach: Errr... ok! Oh well, excuses to have Tony Oliver voice a character? Sure, why not!
Naruto: We got Tite Kubo'd! "Lookit, here's backstory on someone who's... about to disappear..."
One Piece: How did Luffy Remember Nami in the Shower? HMMMM....
Soul Eater: Angela always reminded me of the girl from "Magic Users Club."
Sword Art: He killed his wife because she was awesome... What a loser! Hey, blue hair'd chick lived!
IGPX: Takeshi, don't be proud of tellin' people you know how to beat your GF.
Star Wars: Padamamemi is here! Yay? Obi wan gave Grevious the oddest look...
Big O: And thus, the Tomatoes. He might sound senile, but he was "Old Ape Face" in another life!
FMA B: I always liked watching Marcoh kick some butt here. See you next week Winry! (Service?!)
Bebop: Never take Spike to Disney World. "IT'S DANGEROUS IN HERE!!"
Inuyasha 1: For bandits, they are VERY nice to women. No raping, no being discourteous...
Inuyasha 2: They're all actually mini Oozaru. Dog-God probably sounds more comical than "Inu-Kami", I'd wager...​

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks much Schadenfreude! All those ridiculously defined features... So different from the rest of the shows, it's actually kinda pleasant.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Toonami is still trending in the US right now, at 7:30am...very impressive. So is InuYasha. Must be an early morning squad.

I missed most of the shows, I was indisposed for the majority of the evening. But I'm still up! I might watch some of the episodes on streams. Haha

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Toonami is still trending in the US right now, at 7:30am...very impressive. So is InuYasha. Must be an early morning squad.

I missed most of the shows, I was indisposed for the majority of the evening. But I'm still up! I might watch some of the episodes on streams. Haha

West Coast.

Good morning
zlCfzRHiKLk7PvVQ34

zlCfzRHiiHsd_HCW1r

zlCfzRHik38777-MQd
zlCfzRHipXgQcXZ9rA

zlCfzRHiv9w3TbE5mx
zlCfzRHizUAO57NeSF

zlCfzRHi2PU56Kjtbi

zlCfzRHjTt88GjBOen
< R.I.P Marcoh's VA!

Later.
Faves. Especially the killed/sold my wife, because that was the first thing that popped into my head as soon as whatshisface said it. You know you hang out way too much on ToonamiGaf if that's the first thing that pops in your head.
KuGsj.gif

Amikami

Banned
Next week on Toonami:

1:30 - Soul Eater - 29 - Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?

Later.

Wooow. What's this about? Does it have something to do with Medusa returning?? Maybe the sister will meet. I guess we I have to wait till next week because the title is so vague...

Nice. I love all of these, especially the SAO and Samurai 7 reference.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Since I know the ghost thing will never get explained in the show, I'll just explain it now. When a strong irregular emotion is generated by a player in the game, SAO makes a "copy" of sorts of the person that generated that emotion. This copy is then imprinted onto the game and lives sort of as a ghost in the game.

Amikami

Banned
that didn't bother me half as much as nobody fucking thinking about the ring going to Grimlock.

Or not thinking to check their friends list.

Or hating your wife because she became awesome and tried to save their lives by beating the game.

...Its all dumb. SAO is dumb.

Branduil

Since I know the ghost thing will never get explained in the show, I'll just explain it now. When a strong irregular emotion is generated by a player in the game, SAO makes a "copy" of sorts of the person that generated that emotion. This copy is then imprinted onto the game and lives sort of as a ghost in the game.
I shouldn't be surprised, but this actually sounds dumber than it just being a ghost.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

weirdly, this takes away even more of the moment because its not the real ghost being happy or whatever

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
that didn't bother me half as much as nobody fucking thinking about the ring going to Grimlock.

This story would have been better if Grimlock ended up being a talking robot dinosaur.

ME GRIMLOCK KILL WIFE BECAUSE SHE BETTER DINOBOT!

I still think the best moment of the episode was "shared item storage space is so romantic" it was even funnier in English then it was in Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom