• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rindain

Banned
All of my 90's gaming fantasies are coming true.

PS. Now that we have Konami and Sega on board, Capcom certainly wouldn't want to be left out of the party.

Jiggy

Duderz said:
Oh, good point!

I'm guessing a triple update tonight. Sonic's unveil, a music track for Sonic (probably Green Hill), and a stage...probably Green Hill again. :D

40 more minutes...
I really appreciate the Genesis games' music. Can't wait to see what's put in Brawl as far as that goes. :D

Enk

makes good threads.
*Please be Sonic's original design*

Please?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Enk said:

Please?

*prays with you*

Seems really unlikely (especially considering Mario And Sonic Olympics), but man that would be the bestestest

traveler

Not Wario
Yoboman said:
I hope that's not all the Smash Bros. characters. We still need Megaman and Arthur atleast

:lol

Edit: Oh crap, you mean G'n'G don't you. not the Marc Brown cartoon? Stupid me; it's late. :lol

BobFromPikeCreek said:
So has Sonic literally been confirmed in some capacity, or is this just some massive finger crossing?

Well, Kotaku is reporting it from the conference so I'd say he's probably in it.

Not too surprising at all though. The delay surprised me more

Duderz

Banned
AndoCalrissian said:
So Sonic character reveal, Sonic stage (come on Green Hill Zone!) and Sonic music?

That's what I guessing, but then I forgot that they also showed us Super Sonic. So...Sonic's Final Smash should probably be substituted in there.

HyperionX

castle007 said:
Note: THE DELAY IS ONLY FOR JAPAN.

It hasn't been confirmed for the U.S

Wait, I've just jumped into this thread but I find that nearly impossible. A delay in Japan almost certainly guarantees a delay in the US.

Cross-Posted from MEGATON thread :D

I CAN NOT WAIT for tonight's Brawl update about Sonic and this final smash:

113supersonic.jpg

Firestorm

Music I can think of I want:
- Green Hill Zone
- Flying Battery Zone
- Ice Cap Zone
- Sandopolis Zone
- oh my god every single stage give it to me right now

Hey guys. I've been cheating on you with the conference thread.

So, Sonic!

Also, two things:

1) Smash never had a concrete date in Japan
2) Japan is getting Wii Fit in December two days before we get Smash. We're getting Wii Fit in January. All they did was switch the two around.

castle007

Banned
HyperionX said:
Wait, I've just jumped into this thread but I find that nearly impossible. A delay in Japan almost certainly guarantees a delay in the US.

I guess so, but we will find out in tomorrow's NA nintendo conference

HyperionX said:

then again JAPAN Gets mario galaxy before we do.. so anything is possible?

No way they're delaying Brawl in US, they laid that date down on several occassions as final recently, didn't they?

Also, they'd be setting it up right for Christmas sales with Galaxy against Halo 3 and 360. And Wii would landslide. :p

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Soooo I'm about an hour late to the news, but I have to add my own HOLY CRAP SONIC OMGWTFBBQ!!! I'm calling Tails as an unlockable character right now.

The game better not be delayed in the U.S., though, or I'm seppukuing. You think I'm kidding? I'm not!

ElFly

ShockingAlberto said:
Hey guys. I've been cheating on you with the conference thread.

So, Sonic!

Also, two things:

1) Smash never had a concrete date in Japan
2) Japan is getting Wii Fit in December two days before we get Smash. We're getting Wii Fit in January. All they did was switch the two around.

A delay of 40 days is not minor, in the development sense.

Hopefully we will know about the delay today. I don't really care, it is not such a big delay.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Firestorm said:
Music I can think of I want:
- Green Hill Zone
- Flying Battery Zone
- Ice Cap Zone
- Sandopolis Zone
- oh my god every single stage give it to me right now

Marble Zone flails its arms wildly at you. I know what you mean though, there's so much good music to draw from :lol

Milabrega

ElFly said:
A delay of 40 days is not minor.

Hopefully we will know about the delay today. I don't really care, it is not such a big delay.

Is a NoA conference confirmed or just word of mouth from the Japan conference thread?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
FUCK I leave to do some actual artwork and be productive and shit and THIS HAPPENS???

DAMMIT, AWESOME NEWS AND I MISSED IT.

Firestorm

Danthrax said:
Marble Zone flails its arms wildly at you. I know what you mean though, there's so much good music to draw from :lol

Ok. Thats it. I'm listening to Project Chaos soundtrack as I wait for this.

Rindain

Banned
gimz said:
him or Chung Li will be annouced to be in SSBB in the Capcom conference next week

Good to see someone else besides me thinking there's a good chance we'll get Chun Li. It'll be her or Megaman (or both). The new movie focusing on her lends this idea even more weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom