• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

The only possible good that could come out of an SSBB delay is that instead of the Wii first-party library sucking in 2008, it would suck in 2007.
(Yes, EktorPR, I specified first-party this time. :p The third-party stuff is clearly there.)

Nonetheless, please, please, no North America delay. :( I hope such a delay isn't announced in the update tonight. I hope I hope I hope. :(

Duderz

Banned
I called it, bitches! Everyone said Sonic would get a regular update on the website for his unveiling, and I said he'd get more that that!

Yahoo!

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Jiggy37 said:
The only possible good that could come out of an SSBB delay is that instead of the Wii first-party library sucking in 2008, it would suck in 2007.
(Yes, EktorPR, I specified first-party this time. :p The third-party stuff is clearly there.)

Nonetheless, please, please, no North America delay. :( I hope such a delay isn't announced in the update tonight. I hope I hope I hope. :(

I am SOOOO excited for Sonic right now,

But I am also really really worried about this delay stuff. Adding another month to my countdown is a HUGE deal :(

Giard

SONIC SONIC SONIC
4u9pdt3.gif

MrCheez

MrCheez said:
Anyway, CONFERENCE TOMORROW DOODS :O Anyone know what time?

So if Sonic IS in the game, wouldn't tomorrow be the day to announce him? I mean, what other opportunity is there between now and the game's release date? (This is assuming they wouldn't leave him a secret due to marketing reasons)...

Either way guys, we have a LOT of new info and media coming our way this week and next. :D

And then after that I'll still be holding out for Megaman to be announced at that Capcom conference :lol

:O

Duderz

Banned
Yeah, I respectively withdraw my prediction for Captain Falcon tonight.

EDIT: And no, the game won't be delayed out here. This is a Japanese conference. Looks like Nintendo just switched Wii Fit and Smash Bros. in Japan.

MrCheez

Zeed said:
Yeah, well I predicted it tonight.

Thousands of people predicted that Sonic would get in, but only one knew that he was coming today!

I had it too!

Though I thought the conference was tomorrow so I was a little off... but technically it's tomorrow in crazy Japan Time!!

Duderz

Banned
Prince of Space said:
Wait, I thought the delay for Brawl was Japan only.

It more than likely is.

What I'm wondering about is where people are getting the online co-op from. Aussie IGN as the only source doesn't cut it for me.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom