• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Linkhero1 said:
I already healed it with some F-Zero tunes =P
Captain Falcon's song for SSBB or bust. Actually, whenever I get around to predicting a CF profile again, I'll include that song as a double update prediction... Between Ashley's theme and the main SSBB theme and Live and Learn, it's clear that vocal songs are prioritized.

Zeed said:
People, come up with your own avatar ideas.
It's not like the art's your creation anyway. :D

Firestorm

Fad avatars are fun. But you guys should be taking different characters >=O It was hard to pick between Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, and Pokemon Trainer.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Firestorm said:
Fad avatars are fun. But you guys should be taking different characters >=O It was hard to pick between Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, and Pokemon Trainer.
Well sure, I mean when all the top tier characters are already taken I'm sure it was hard to pick out the lesser of the remaining evils.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I just want one track, Green Hill Zone from Sonic 1. They can do what they want with the rest.

Firestorm

JohnTinker said:
Well sure, I mean when all the top tier characters are already taken I'm sure it was hard to pick out the lesser of the remaining evils.

Yeah. Once those three are gone the rest of the people will be fighting for scraps.
I know what you meant, asshole

Oblivion said:
I just want one track, Green Hill Zone from Sonic 1. They can do what they want with the rest.

Flying Battery Zone (Sonic 3 & Knuckles)
Boss Theme (Sonic 3 & Knuckles)

Need this.

Jiggy

Zeed said:
So! It's not enough that you have to steal my thunder, but my avatar as well?

I'll not forget this, Jiggy!
Actually, I did the crop differently. I preferred cutting off part of her dress to her hair. >_>
But you'll get revenge anyway when they reveal Jigglypuff and your pixel art Jigglypuff will come up randomly and make people confuse you with me. :(

Zeed

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
Actually, I did the crop differently. I preferred cutting off part of her dress to her hair. >_>
But you'll get revenge anyway when they reveal Jigglypuff and your pixel art Jigglypuff will come up randomly and make people confuse you with me. :(
Ah yes, I live for the day.

Linkhero, I hope you know that since you're directly linking to my images, I do have the ability to change them to goatse at any time. Just throwing that out there.

jman2050 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUTf9B-PhE&mode=related&search=

The most (read: only) awesome song in the entire game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVAUDakeSI&mode=related&search=

I've always liked racing in the game to this song the most. Sure it's sappy, but the beat and words go together and makes you feel the most like flying more than any other song, which I've done many a times to it in Sonic R. :D

To this day, it still amuses the hell out of me that the game has lyrics to each and every song featured in it. How rare is that still?

Darkpen

Banned
what I don't get is why people were talking like they needed Zeed's permission :|

I mean, heck, maybe I'll bite off of that deviant artist's pixel art and use one as my own avatar as well :|

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Darkpen said:
what I don't get is why people were talking like they needed Zeed's permission :|

I mean, heck, maybe I'll bite off of that deviant artist's pixel art and use one as my own avatar as well :|

People should ask the deviant artist for permission more than anyone else

Insaniac

Well i wanted to use ZSS, but her odd shape didn't work for cropping or resizing. SO i went with my Main, Fox.

As much as I <3 Zelda :D

Zeed

Banned
Darkpen said:
I took it as a gesture of courtesy. Someone else got the avatar first, go and ask if they're cool with you having it too. The people who ask are being nice. Not that I have a problem with the people who don't, except it kind of gets old when half a dozen people are running around with the same avatars.

I don't like people directly linking to my avatar though, but there's always ways to deal with that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Zeed said:
I took it as a gesture of courtesy. Someone else got the avatar first, go and ask if they're cool with you having it too. The people who ask are being nice. Not that I have a problem with the people who don't, except it kind of gets old when half a dozen people are running around with the same avatars.

I don't like people directly linking to my avatar though, but there's always ways to deal with that.

Hey at least people don't copy you to a point where it ruins the avatar completely like what happens to Anihawk all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom