• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeed said:
I took it as a gesture of courtesy. Someone else got the avatar first, go and ask if they're cool with you having it too. The people who ask are being nice. Not that I have a problem with the people who don't, except it kind of gets old when half a dozen people are running around with the same avatars.

I don't like people directly linking to my avatar though, but there's always ways to deal with that.

Smash.png
Smash.png
Smash.png

Insaniac

Zeed said:
I took it as a gesture of courtesy. Someone else got the avatar first, go and ask if they're cool with you having it too. The people who ask are being nice. Not that I have a problem with the people who don't, except it kind of gets old when half a dozen people are running around with the same avatars.

I don't like people directly linking to my avatar though, but there's always ways to deal with that.

I forgot you used random avatars, so when I saw you with a Peach avatar, i liked the pixel art so i went and got zelda

Darkpen

Banned
ZSS shouldn't be too hard to crop. In fact, I think it would be very possible to fit both ZSS and normal Samus in the same avatar.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I was going to take the Lucas avatar, but I'm not one to go for fads. Besides, I like my Giygas avatar.

Still going with a stage for tonight.

Jiggy

Don't worry. At least you're not like 85% off topic like the avatar people. :D
Speaking of off-topic, why do we still not know the North America SSBB release date?

Innotech

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFPPam0atxM&mode=related&search=

I like how at about 1:15 "Sonic" turns to Knuckles and says "You damn right Knuckles."

:lol

I don't know what's funnier, this or the "Give up the emeralds or die I don't love you!" from the first Knuckles stage.

What a great soundtrack.

agreed. I really enjoyed that game. I was really pissed off when someone stole it.
I like the song pumpkin hill a lot.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Jiggy37 said:
Speaking of off-topic, why do we still not know the North America SSBB release date?

THe NA press thing doesn't happen until later tomorrow?

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:

I thought we'd find it out at that NoA conference that was supposed to be tonight but I don't know what happened to that...

Jiggy

grandjedi6 said:
THe NA press thing doesn't happen until later tomorrow?
Iam Canadian said:
I thought we'd find it out at that NoA conference that was supposed to be tonight but I don't know what happened to that...
Well, I guess we were bound to have some kind of non-news after all that crazy Japan stuff yesterday...

Iam Canadian said:

its tonight, like TONIGHT TONIGHT because that tonight was yesterdays tonight :D

oct.11 tonight

Zeed, if it makes you feel any better, I was asking for the rotating code so I can have an avatar like yours on another forum! :lol

My prediction: An item, with Sonic's moveset tommorow.

Firestorm said:
Yeah you wusses backed out so I did too. Short avatar fad

fake future but you're not even doing it right. 2.27 in the real fake future.

Thanks for the headache, Just for that... Im cursing you tonight with today's lame update.

TORCHIC POKEMAN!! bring it

Jiggy

The truly great thing about avatar rotation, I imagine, must be that people can't quote your avatar at you as a method of "refuting" your argument.

Zeed

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
The truly great thing about avatar rotation, I imagine, must be that people can't quote your avatar at you as a method of "refuting" your argument.
Unless every image on rotation can "refute" your argument!

I do it because frankly I usually can't decide on any one single avatar.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Jiggy37 said:

Oh people can still quote one's avatar to refute their argument. It just won't make sense everytime

ohamsie

Jeeze, there's been a lot of posts since the last time I read this thread. It's difficult to keep up during big announcements like this.

Firestorm

ohamsie said:
Jeeze, there's been a lot of posts since the last time I read this thread. It's difficult to keep up during big announcements like this.

Do what I do and skip everything that happened overnight unless it was a weak update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom