• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Damn, when the hell did I become the 8th biggest poster in this thread. I use to be barely in the top 30. And Zeed and Jiggy are still insane

Zeed

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
Damn, when the hell did I become the 8th biggest poster in this thread. I use to be barely in the top 30. And Zeed and Jiggy are still insane
I remember back when ShockingAlberto was in second place while I was comfortably in the lead.

Then Jiggy took posting steroids or something, and now look. I have to put in overtime just to stay in first.

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
I'll post a hundred times myself.
Charmander will not be pleased.
I don't even like that Charmander when it's happy. D: It being not pleased scares me so much I'm becoming Darkpen. D:

Firestorm

Iam Canadian said:
That's like...an anti-update.

Wh-what? Super Smash Bros. Brawl is delayed until January 24th!

I hope you like it!

I know I do!

This means I can give 52 more updates than before!

Love you little fuckers I do <3

Someone do a better Sakurai-ism I suck at them and couldn't think of any past the first line

Zeed

Banned
cvxfreak said:
Wow, this thread is going to become #1 again. :lol
Their leader has thrown in the towel: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8179869&postcount=29709

GhaleonEB said:
Side note: I'm going into Internet hermit mode for several months (deleted all Live friends, IM, quit Halo clan, disabled GAF/Live messaging, etc. - sorry guys, it's not personal) and will post a bit more thinly going forward; the OP will remain as it is. I've taken a strong disliking to the reputation I aquired myself, and am trying to shed it.
Jiggy and I shall lead us to victory!

Tonight I predict Sonic: Moveset

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
Wh-what? Super Smash Bros. Brawl is delayed until January 24th!

I hope you like it!

I know I do!

This means I can give 52 more updates than before!

Love you little fuckers I do <3

Someone do a better Sakurai-ism I suck at them and couldn't think of any past the first line
Needs some comments about "Please anticipate this game" and "I'm sorry, but I hope you'll understand." :D

How do you not like Charmander.
I need one drumming its belly.
I like Charmander, just not yours. It flails at hyper speed and doesn't stop and this is terrifying.

Zeed

Banned
I WAS RIGHT

SONIC SPECIAL MOVES

I RULE, SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW BITCHES!

icalledit.gif

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Damnz really wanted the stage. His moves were kind of easy to guess from all the footage...

Oh well there is always tomorrow!

You might not use it on the ground much, but rumour has it that if you do, the spring that remains can be used by other characters.

screenshot

Ah! It’s true.

Sakurai gets better every day. Start a rumour, then confirm it.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Well...damn. I didn't think Sakurai would do the special moves immediately after revealing the character.

You have outfoxed me yet again, Sakurai!

Gaborn

Iam Canadian said:
Well...damn. I didn't think Sakurai would do the special moves immediately after revealing the character.

You have outfoxed me yet again, Sakurai!

That's what he did for Snake, he revealed snake formally, his special moves, AND his stage music in the same week (week 14 according to the archives)

Jiggy

Date of Lies said:
I think leaving the spring board there for other characters to use makes the game just a LITTLE bit too wacky for my tastes.
This is starting to get regular, almost. Wario's motorcycle can be used, Diddy's final smash shoots peanuts that can be eaten, Diddy's barrel rockets can be knocked off...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Date of Lies said:
I think leaving the spring board there for other characters to use makes the game just a LITTLE bit too wacky for my tastes.

It'll probably vanish when he uses the move again or after a little while.

I wonder how long the spring sticks around?

Also, thanks again for the link Zeed, I was just trying to point out that I wouldn't be using it here.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Man it seems like quite a few characters can get some serious freakin' AIR this time around !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom