• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

Happy to see Shamo getting scanlated again.

Still don't know why the author completely forgot about the Chinese arc.

Nisekoi: False Love 90

Yet another story with a childrens story in it thats depressing with a sad ending (that one in Little Busters [anime] comes to mind). Story almost makes one want more keys to pop up.

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman 9

He could have really extended this another chapter. Its just way too fast paced like he is rushing to finish the story up or something. The rocket plot, as I had hoped did go in that direction, which means the story got somewhat good. Looking forward to the remaining two chapters.

scy

Baby Steps 189 -

OuFBP4V.png

Yup.

wonzo

Banned
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 1
In a hidden school surrounded by mountains, young ladies of good families are taught everything a high class lady needs to know. They are also completely cut off from the outside world, keeping them sheltered and innocent. However, a problem has come up recently-- more and more graduates are failing to cope with the modern world after graduation. To deal with this problem, they've decided to kidnap a male commoner student, and enroll him as a student. They hope that this will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the outside world.

Kagurazaka Kimito is chosen for this dubious honor, mostly because he seems utterly average. However, the school leaders also seem to have concluded he's a homosexual with a muscle fetish. When Kimito hears that the alternative may be castration (to protect the girls' purity), he eagerly plays along with this misconception. Now he'll just have to survive the attention of many high class young ladies that are completely out of touch with the world!
ART

Kakuriyo Monogatari 03-04

47EahItl.jpg

I am awestruck by the battle. So amazing to look at.

That backstory was pretty cool and really gave nice insight to the characters.

Tizoc

You guys finally getting around to Kongou Bancho? Good shit. So awesome. The author is awesome in general, lol. His iceskating manga was pretty solid too but it was actual sports.

Also, why do people keep reading a Town where you vomit? D=

Woah I'd love to check out that ice skating manga, what's it called?
Also *Banchou Brofist*

Yes. Before Kongou Bancho, he did Blizzard Axel (as I recall), an Ice Skating manga. He did one for golf too, I think. Kinda crazy, eh?

Ah wait it's Blizzard Axel then?
OK hold up I'm pretty sure the artist also did a fighting manga...yup Ultra Red! It's a short manga, translation is pretty weak but it had some kickass fights.
ultra_red_v03_c25_manga_heaven.ultra_red_v03_ch25_-_168.jpg

dumbyugi

Jump TOC #43 (21/09) :
Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Assassination Classroom
Shokugeki no Soma
Hachi (Color Page, 25 pg.)
Kuroko no Basket (23 pg.)
Toriko
Naruto (21 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Hq!! (Color Page)
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Gintama
Beelzebub
Hime Dol!
Ginga Patrol Jaco (31 pg.)
Soul Catcher(S)
Kochikame
Kurokuroku (First Rank)

One Piece (Absent)

#44:
Cover & Lead CP: Kuroko no Basket
CP: Nisekoi, Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (25 pg.)
Extra Pages: Hachi (23 pg.), Ginga Patrol Jaco (31 pg.)
Special Collaboration: Assassination Classroom x Kuroko no Basket

Kurokuroku mega bombed.

Kabuto

Naruto

I didn't understand a word of the first 6 pages. Gotta wait for a better translation for those pages.

The feels at the end of this chapter though, wow. Everyone remembering their past regrets was very touching. Great chapter.

Kabuto

Bleach

Poor Omaeda, even when's serious he can't do anything :[

Sui Feng is so cool.

Looks like Shiro is going to have trouble with his fight since his last attack didn't do much to Bazz B

Erigu

[Naruto]

Madara: Thing is, the Jinchûriki of the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails are still around.
"Oh, wow. That's going to matter after all? Angry Grimace will be pleased."

Madara: But that's okay 'cause we already have their chakra anyway.
"... Why did you even mention that, then?!"

Okay, so, I dunno, maybe 15 minutes is longer than it would take with all Tailed Beasts. Let's say.
It's still fucking short. And Obito still is a humongous idiot for not having triggered the damn thing as soon as he could, away from his enemies. Like, right after he took that jar. Or, hell, even before the damn war: feed zombie Kinkaku and zombie Ginkaku to the statue, and you're good to go.

Naruto villains are such gentlemen, always sabotaging their own plans.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto

I didn't understand a word of the first 6 pages. Gotta wait for a better translation for those pages.

The feels at the end of this chapter though, wow. Everyone remembering their past regrets was very touching. Great chapter.

Naruto

Yeah, the last pages were really nice. A good chapter after quite some time.

Naruto

Dem feels, shika ain't gonna die, great chapter

Three posts reviewing Naruto saying it's great before....

[Naruto]

Madara: Thing is, the Jinchûriki of the Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails are still around.
"Oh, wow. That's going to matter after all? Angry Grimace will be pleased."

Madara: But that's okay 'cause we already have their chakra anyway.
"... Why did you even mention that, then?!"

Okay, so, I dunno, maybe 15 minutes is longer than it would take with all Tailed Beasts. Let's say.
It's still fucking short. And Obito still is a humongous idiot for not having triggered the damn thing as soon as he could, away from his enemies. Like, right after he took that jar. Or, hell, even before the damn war: feed zombie Kinkaku and zombie Ginkaku to the statue, and you're good to go.

Naruto villains are such gentlemen, always sabotaging their own plans.

We have our 1st thumbs down review. That's gotta be a new record for Naruto in here, hahaha.

Hystzen

BLEACH

Histu is still a idiot yeah that one attack really defeated Buzzbee

Omedea beinga badass instead of a coward kind of like it

Soi Fon using wind shunko wonder what Yoruchi elemtent will be

Stulaw

Actual readable English version of Naruto is out

It was an ok chapter, Sasuke's finally getting into the fight, and Naruto's charged up again, I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of chakra tug-of-war between Naruto and Obito, with Naruto winning and becoming the new Sage of the Six Paths.

Bleach

Shiro will get owned. Don´t disappoint me Kubo :D

Soi Fong will get destroyed by BG9.

The captains are fools for thinking that the Stern Ritters are down this easily.
Omeada´s little sister getting stabbed was brutal and not shonen like. 

Naruto

Finally i want to see Sasuke´s full power.

MCD

Naruto

I kept reading this manga for Shikimaru and this is how it all ends? Just him laying there while even Ten Ten is still kicking somewhere?

Setsuna

BLEACH

Histu is still a idiot yeah that one attack really defeated Buzzbee

Omedea beinga badass instead of a coward kind of like it

Soi Fon using wind shunko wonder what Yoruchi elemtent will be

we were already shown this during their first fight its lightning

Jump TOC #43 (21/09) :
Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Assassination Classroom
Shokugeki no Soma
Hachi (Color Page, 25 pg.)
Kuroko no Basket (23 pg.)
Toriko
Naruto (21 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Hq!! (Color Page)
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Gintama
Beelzebub
Hime Dol!
Ginga Patrol Jaco (31 pg.)
Soul Catcher(S)
Kochikame
Kurokuroku (First Rank)

One Piece (Absent)

#44:
Cover & Lead CP: Kuroko no Basket
CP: Nisekoi, Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin (25 pg.)
Extra Pages: Hachi (23 pg.), Ginga Patrol Jaco (31 pg.)
Special Collaboration: Assassination Classroom x Kuroko no Basket

Kurokuroku mega bombed.

Dont think all but one person wasnt a fan of kurokuroku.

Team world trigger is happy on this day.

Is that our third assassination classroom crossover? I remember a kusuo saiki one.

Naruto 647

Well Shikamaru dying will hurt bad, especially since he has been vital to many plots. Unfortunately he had little opportunity to participate here so he'll die with regret :(

I hope Kiba can evade it too.

Plot throws out one of my plots with Naruto getting captured. Would have been a bit more suspenseful than just needing a tiny portion chakra. Though maybe he doesnt want to drag things out.

Sasuke could look happier though he gets to fight alongside Naruto so its probably his best day ever. Wonder what Lord Orochimaru meant by sadness.

Naruto

Well Im hyped for this co-op battle between Sasuke and Naruto gigant forms. Good chapter.

Bleach

Good, it'd be lame if the fight just ended there. Also, I though Soi Fon's arm blew up. When did it grow back?

One Piece

Ah right , I forgot :'I No OP this week. Rest and relax well Oda-sensei.

R.I.P

Naruto

Hopefully Shikamaru survives :/

Bleach

Knew that the Stern Ritter wouldn't go down that easy.
Also Sui-Feng <3

Tizoc

I am currently reading Assassin's Creed: Black Flag manga.
I'll let ya know how the first issue is like...

EDIT: Yeah so initial impressions:
Eh not much to judge from the first issue, they do the whole 'relive your ancestor's life' like in the past AC games, and as per Japan standard, the main character/decendant happens to be a bishi =V

Naruto

Well Im hyped for this co-op battle between Sasuke and Naruto gigant forms. Good chapter.

Bleach

Good, it'd be lame if the fight just ended there. Also, I though Soi Fon's arm blew up. When did it grow back?

One Piece

Ah right , I forgot :'I No OP this week. Rest and relax well Oda-sensei.

Orihime healed her arm.

Which is why Juhabach found it strange that Yamamoto didn't heal his arm back.

Aunts Tits 94

Classic doubt myself chapter where nothing happened

Naruto 647

Ending was pretty enjoyable, first half was kind of boring. Glad Orochimaru decided to finally show up now the gang is truly all here.

Bleach 549

Sui Feng and Ice Tard showed off their upgrades first, means they're boned. Liked the fat guy actually doing a thing this is only his second canon battle in the series correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom