• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
We learned that Sonic was in Brawl mere hours before it was posted on the Dojo.

So if Mega Man's announced later, expect him to show up on the Dojo tomorrow.

m00

Sonic still should have at least one more update before another third party character takes the spotlight... so I'll guess Sonic's final smash, just in case Capcom drops a Brawl gigaton.

(In my dream scenario, Capcom ends up bringing their big three NES-era characters to Brawl: Mega Man, Simon Belmont, and Ryu. :D)

m00 said:
Sonic still should have at least one more update before another third party character takes the spotlight... so I'll guess Sonic's final smash, just in case Capcom drops a Brawl gigaton.

(In my dream scenario, Capcom ends up bringing their big three NES-era characters to Brawl: Mega Man, Simon Belmont, and Ryu. :D)
:lol

But really, if any third party deserves to have multiple characters in Brawl, it should be Capcom. They are the ones who have supported Nintendo the most. Especially during the "lean" years. :lol

Capcom characters who should be in Brawl:

1. Megaman
2. Jill Valentine
3. Ryu

:D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Meowth pummels Lucas with coins.

Lovely.

But this supports my prediction that boring conrol/technique updates will be accompanied by something else.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Firestorm said:
WiiMote Controls and Meowth Pokeball

I don't like the way you always tell us what it is a minute before it updates because you go on German site, then we can't speculate anymore even though we can't see it :-(

grr where's megaman

Firestorm

Dammit guys predicting after the update isn't allowed >=(

mball06_071017a.jpg

WildArms said:
I don't like the way you always tell us what it is a minute before it updates because you go on German site, then we can't speculate anymore even though we can't see it :-(

Japanese site these past two days =P I f5 all of them =(

Jiggy

Huh? That definitely appears to be a coin on its forehead, but what do you suppose they call it in Japan?

Maybe if you check the Japanese version of Smash Bros. Dojo you can find out...
But I can't, because I can't read Japanese. :(

Firestorm

On October 18 at the E for All (Entertainment For All Expo) in Los Angeles, people will be able to play Brawl. And (perhaps boldly), it will be available for play with the Wii Remote. Is that really going to be OK?

E For Allers will be pissed.

mball06_071017a.jpg

Meowth. It’s considered a major Pokémon, but it did not show up in Melee. It now makes its first appearance since the original Smash Bros.

mball06_071017b-l.jpg

Meowth appears!

mball06_071017c-l.jpg

It unleashes a slow coin barrage!

They call this Pay Day, but it’s not like it’s getting any coins out of it.

mball06_071017d-l.jpg

It doesn’t appear to be throwing the coin on its forehead.

Huh? That definitely appears to be a coin on its forehead, but what do you suppose they call it in Japan?

Maybe if you check the Japanese version of Smash Bros. Dojo you can find out...

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ffs. My grandma's taken to calling me at exactly japan time on some days to see how i'm doing.

can't the silly woman wait.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What does he mean check out the Japanese Dojo. It doesn't tell me anything. Can one of our Japanese Gaffers look into this?

Dreavus

I predicted right for once!

Also, what's with the "how to play" bit again, didn't they already tell us controls for the wii remote?

Dash

Heh, for about five seconds I thought Meowth was a new playable character and I was attempting to wrap my mind around the concept :lol.

As for the controls, why can't the "A" button be used to throw? I mean how often do people taunt anyways?

Jiggy

On October 18 at the E for All (Entertainment For All Expo) in Los Angeles, people will be able to play Brawl. And (perhaps boldly), it will be available for play with the Wii Remote. Is that really going to be OK?

No need for concern—I bet you can play it quite smoothly and simply...maybe.
Oh boy. :lol Cue that one elitist dude who came in here a while back saying that the Wiimote and Wiimote/nunchuk combos should have been the only ones available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom