• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 10/29 - 11/4 2007

Phife Dawg said:
Such as? From the ones I played RE4 and Elebits and TC are definetly good (the first being one of the best games ever). Sonic was OK.
From the ones I didn't play, these are supposedly good: DBZ3, Z&W, TC2.

Did Blur ever get released in JP? That was good as well but doesn't really cater to japanese tastes, I don't think anyone expected this to sell in Japan, esp. after it bombed in the west.

Did I miss some games? Did you play more?
I didn't play any, I don't have a Wii.

Yes SSX Blur was released in Japan. I was talking about japanese support such as:
Ennichi no Tatsujin
SD Gundam
Gundam 0079
DBZ Tenkaichi 2
DBZ Tenkaichi 3
Tamagotchi Wii
Shin-chan
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
Hitman Wii
Kekkaishi Wii
Jikkyou Power Pro Wii
Power Pro MLB2
Elebits
Dewy
Zack and Wiki
Bleach Wii
Resident Evil 4 Wii
Pang Ya
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Momotaro Dentetsu 16
Trauma Center
Simple Wii Series
Sengoku Musou Katana
Naruto EX
Opoona
Harvest Moon Wii
Hajime no Ippo
Densha de Go!
G1 Jockey

And something called Dragon Quest Swords.

I'm sure there are more than a few that didn't turn out as GotY, but its still support that other systems didn't get at all, yet we see many people who believe that Wii only gets Wii Zportz from 3rd parties and they sell shit because of that.

ksamedi

Kurosaki Ichigo said:

Yes SSX Blur was released in Japan. I was talking about japanese support such as:
Ennichi no Tatsujin
SD Gundam
Gundam 0079
DBZ Tenkaichi 2
DBZ Tenkaichi 3
Tamagotchi Wii
Shin-chan
Hitman Wii
Kekkaishi Wii
Jikkyou Power Pro Wii
Power Pro MLB2
Elebits
Dewy
Zack and Wiki
Bleach Wii
Resident Evil 4 Wii
Pang Ya
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Momotaro Dentetsu 16
Trauma Center
Simple Wii Series
Sengoku Musou Katana
Naruto EX
Opoona
Harvest Moon Wii
Hajime no Ippo
Densha de Go!
G1 Jockey

I'm sure there are more than a few that didn't turn out as GotY, but its still support that other systems didn't get at all, yet we see many people who believe that Wii only gets Wii Zportz from 3rd parties and they sell shit because of that.

So what is it, Wii owners collectivly decide to not buy third party games? Because they sure as hell buy Nintendo games. The Wii has bad third party support, there is no big third party game besides DQS and a niche but very good quality Z&W.

wazoo

Phife Dawg said:
All the hopes and expectations of a whole console generation on the shoulders of an on-rails-shooter? Who'd have thunk that?

That is what I get from this thread. The fate of this generation will be decided next week.

Fredescu said:
Unreliable wikipedia etc etc, but going on this the fertility rate in the USA is 2.09. Replacement rate is considered to be 2.1 in developed countries, so pretty close but not quite. Most developed nations have sub replacement rates of fertility. There are government run dating agencies in Singapore and other places.

We had an actual 'Romance Festival' during the week of Valentine's Day, I kid you not.

test_account

XP-39C²
ksamedi said:
The Wii has bad third party support, there is no big third party game besides DQS and a niche but very good quality Z&W.

Wii doesnt have bad 3rd party support, alot of companies are making games for it. If the games sux or not doesnt change the fact that the support is good or not. Good 3rd party support = many 3rd party games getting released.

Neo C.

A Black Falcon said:
Yes, but immigrants have the highest birthrates. The longer groups are here the lower their birthrates go. Still, yes, thanks to immigration and birthrates the US does not have the population problems of Japan and most of Europe. There are a few European countries that aren't shrinking, but most of them are, some almost as badly as Japan is... Japan has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, but a bunch of European countries aren't doing much better. This is bad for game companies sure, but also for governments.
The populations in many countries are just shrinking now, they will grow by improving the economy though. The immigration increases everytime when there's a lack of employees, you see an increased immigration even in a quite ethnocentric country like Japan. Of course, many European countries have strict immigration laws, but they will ease them as soon as there's a significant lack of employees.

Anyway, there's a limit in the three markets we have so far. Surely Nintendo is doing a remarkable job in gathering new target groups, but all the console companies need to try entering new markets like China or India, even when there's a problem with piracy now.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ITA84 said:
I'm sure it's been asked before, but is there a way to obtain some data about sales of cellphone games in Japan?

Unfortunately no, because almost all cell phone games are sold directly from providers rather than through a retail outlet. Also, because subscriber numbers for providers are not generally as public as they could be, and because most cell phone subscribers don't buy games, it would be virtually impossible to take data from one provider and extrapolate for the entire market.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:

Ennichi no Tatsujin
SD Gundam
Gundam 0079
DBZ Tenkaichi 2
DBZ Tenkaichi 3
Tamagotchi Wii
Shin-chan
Hitman Wii
Kekkaishi Wii
Jikkyou Power Pro Wii
Power Pro MLB2
Elebits
Dewy
Zack and Wiki
Bleach Wii
Resident Evil 4 Wii
Pang Ya
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Momotaro Dentetsu 16
Trauma Center
Simple Wii Series
Sengoku Musou Katana
Naruto EX
Opoona
Harvest Moon Wii
Hajime no Ippo
Densha de Go!
G1 Jockey

You were clearly talking about good games and that bad sales can't be attributed to the bad quality of most titles (because there are good ones out there). I bolded the ones I know are good or got good reviews all over the board (Z&W) and underlined the ones that could be good.

ITA84

Stumpokapow said:
Unfortunately no, because almost all cell phone games are sold directly from providers rather than through a retail outlet. Also, because subscriber numbers for providers are not generally as public as they could be, and because most cell phone subscribers don't buy games, it would be virtually impossible to take data from one provider and extrapolate for the entire market.

Thanks, but I imagined that; I was thinking more of a bunch of public announcements or something like that. Even just for one single game, if only to have a faint idea of the scale of this market.

iidesuyo

JoshuaJSlone said:
347btf-001.jpg

"You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!"

The guy in the middle is Elijah Wood btw. I thought my girlfriend was kidding when she told me, but yes he is it.

Phife Dawg said:
You were clearly talking about good games and that bad sales can't be attributed to the bad quality of most titles (because there are good ones out there). I bolded the ones I know are good or got good reviews all over the board (Z&W) and underlined the ones that could be good.
No, I'm not talking about their quality...
Not, that isn't it....I tried to say that Wii has gotten quite a few good pieces of 3rd party software by now, in regards to '3rd party games don't sell because they just release shit'..
3rd parties haven't just released shit on the system, even if ksamedi likes or not the games they release, because there are quite a few really big names there, coming from big, medium and small publishers, well known franchises and even some new IPs. One could say DBZ BT3 is a really good, good, bad or really bad game, but in the end, its a fairly big good support from Namdai.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
No, I'm not talking about their quality...

3rd parties haven't just released shit on the system, even if ksamedi likes or not the games they release, because there are quite a few really big names there, coming from big, medium and small publishers, well known franchises and even some new IPs. One could say DBZ BT3 is a really good, good, bad or really bad game, but in the end, its a fairly big good support from Namdai.
So "good piece of software" and not "shit" is not referring to the quality of the software? What makes good software support then? The mere quantity of titles?

Also
I'm sure there are more than a few that didn't turn out as GotY,...
GotY doesn't refer to quality anymore? The one with the biggest IP wins?

The quality of third party support on Wii is lacking, the quantity is there and there are some good titles but the majority is just plain bad.

Jokeropia

I noticed that RE4: Wii only has ~10% of it's total sales from Japan. If the percentage is the same for RE:UC, it could sell 62k in Japan (LTD) and still reach it's overall sales target.
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Most of the big name games actually did fairly well, too. As Joshua pointed out earlier, even BT3 is tracking almost identically to BT2 which had some pretty decent legs.

Phife Dawg said:
So "good piece of software" and not "shit" is not referring to the quality of the software? What makes good software support then? The mere quantity of titles?
Quantity, amount of publishers on board, amount of publishers not on board, franchises on board, new IPs...

Who is with PS3? Koei yeah, most of the rest haven't released a single game on PS3 yet. They are not with PS3, they are on Wii already.

Phife Dawg said:
GotY doesn't refer to quality anymore? The one with the biggest IP wins?

The quality of third party support on Wii is lacking, the quantity is there and there are some good titles but the majority is just plain bad.
That comment is precisely because I know someone would jump saying that the games aren't GotY. I know, like I say there, and it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

You may not like the support the give (I don't), but they are supporting the console with lots of titles, big, very well known franchises, new IPs...reminds me of PS2 first year, except PS2 pulled big numbers for 3rd parties even if the games quality wasn't what hardcore gamers would like each game to have.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Quantity, amount of publishers on board, amount of publishers not on board, franchises on board, new IPs...

Who is with PS3? Koei yeah, most of the rest haven't released a single game on PS3 yet. They are not with PS3, they are on Wii already.

That comment is precisely because I know someone would jump saying that the games aren't GotY. I know, like I say there, and it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

You may not like the support the give (I don't), but they are supporting the console with lots of titles, big, very well known franchises, new IPs...reminds me of PS2 first year, except PS2 pulled big numbers for 3rd parties even if the games quality wasn't what hardcore gamers would like each game to have.
I know what you're trying to achieve here but do you seriously want to compare stuff like Onimusha, DoA 2, Musou, RR, Tekken, ZoE, AC 2, WE, Kessen amongst countless others I'm probably forgetting right now, with the stuff that has been put out on Wii by third parties thus far? :lol

And I didn't say anything about PS3, but if you want to pull this in...it has seen a RR, the merging of two popular series in GM, a new IP in Bladestorm, VF5, AC4, NG, a Gundam game which got a big push, DW5, you have Genki and Idea Factory trying stuff. Still third parties on board with really big names, new IPs, well known franchises. You know it kind of reminds me of PS2 in a way...just joking of course.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
One could say DBZ BT3 is a really good, good, bad or really bad game, but in the end, its a fairly big good support from Namdai.
Kurosaki Ichigi said:
To call that list of Wii third party games particularly impressive is disingenuous. Half the list is made up on anime licenses which appear everywhere, including on GCN back in the day, so they're indicative of nothing. If we were to cut it down to series which specifically have found some notable non-Wii success in Japan within the last few years that aren't anime-licensed titles, it would look like

Tamagotchi Wii (The first DS game was huge, though the later ones not so much.)
Jikkyou Power Pro Wii (A perennial success, appears everywhere.)
Resident Evil 4 Wii (Well, RE4 itself was successful in two flavors a couple years back.)
Momotaro Dentetsu 16 (PS2's editions went down with time, but still reached quarter-to-half million.)
Simple Wii Series (Well, I'm assuming as an aggregate they've been something of a force.)
Dragon Quest (Dragon Quest)

Phife Dawg said:
I know what you're trying to achieve here but do you seriously want to compare stuff like Onimusha, DoA 2, Musou, RR, Tekken, ZoE, AC 2, WE, Kessen amongst countless others I'm probably forgetting right now, with the stuff that has been put out on Wii by third parties thus far? :lol
:lol Stuff like that got big with the good sales they had on PS2, since the Wii ones bombed they are not big, thus you guys say they are shit, 3rd parties don't try, its not Nintendo fault, 3rd parties are racist, yadda yadda and countless excuses on the poor 3rd party sales by Wii titles. We will always have the 'bu,bu,but DQS!'.

Phife Dawg said:
And I didn't say anything about PS3, but if you want to pull this in...it has seen a RR, the merging of two popular series in GM, a new IP in Bladestorm, VF5, AC4, NG, a Gundam game which got a big push, DW5, you have Genki and Idea Factory trying stuff. Still third parties on board with really big names, new IPs, well known franchises. You know it kind of reminds me of PS2 in a way...just joking of course.
So it has Koei, 1 game from Namco and 1 from Bandai, both at launch, VF5, AC4 and then we go with IF. Not that I blame you, there has been like 30 3rd party games for PS3 in a year, like 1 title every two weeks. The little it has had, it has bombed, which is even worse than Wii since normally they should cost more to make.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
:lol Stuff like that got big with the good sales they had on PS2, since the Wii ones bombed they are not big, thus you guys say they are shit, 3rd parties don't try, its not Nintendo fault, 3rd parties are racist, yadda yadda and countless excuses on the poor 3rd party sales by Wii titles. We will always have the 'bu,bu,but DQS!'.

So it has Koei, 1 game from Namco and 1 from Bandai, both at launch, VF5, AC4 and then we go with IF. Not that I blame you, there has been like 30 3rd party games for PS3 in a year, like 1 title every two weeks. The little it has had, it has bombed, which is even worse than Wii since normally they should cost more to make.
Huh? Like I said, you simply can't compare the third party output - it's night and day in terms of quality and possibly even quantity. Though I'm too lazy to check the latter. And just throwing together a bunch of memes does not a good post make.

I don't know which series are you referring to anyway - Gundam, DBZ and Momotarou? As I understand the Naruto game on Wii is a successor to the GC ones and not the PS2 ones? But I'm not interested in the series so I don't know for sure.

donny2112 said:
Galaxy 2nd week sales based on Sunshine's drop (i.e. very disappointing):

Awesome, possibly over 1 million this year 2nd week sales:
200K+

Realistic expectation (i.e. trending to match Sunshine
:(
):
~120K

on last week in December and first week in January SMG will sell more than 100k for each week
in December (4 weeks) plus the two first weeks in January SMG will sell around 500k

mark my words :D

Phife Dawg said:
Huh? Like I said, you simply can't compare the third party output - it's night and day in terms of quality and possibly even quantity. Though I'm too lazy to check the latter. And just throwing together a bunch of memes does not a good post make.

I don't know which series are you referring to anyway - Gundam, DBZ and Momotarou? As I understand the Naruto game on Wii is a successor to the GC ones and not the PS2 ones? But I'm not interested in the series so I don't know for sure.
To be honest, I wasn't trying to compare PS2 first year with Wii first year in terms of support, but reading my post I can see anyone taking it as that. I was referring to the whole 'ps2 first year was shitty', I'm sure you have also read here many times how '''awesome''' was ps2 first year in terms of quality games (but it had a really big support, thus why Wii somehow resembled me of it). PS2 was the only new gen machine by that time (sorry DC and Segata...) and successor to the leader system so I can't draw a comparison with Wii since it has PS3 and 1-year-old 360 to fight with.

I'd add Pawapro and Naruto to the series you mentioned. Specially Pawapro has disappointed me...and yes Naruto is the next entry in the GC series, thus why its poor numbers compared to the GC entries look bad to me.

Off to football!

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
To be honest, I wasn't trying to compare PS2 first year with Wii first year in terms of support, but reading my post I can see anyone taking it as that. I was referring to the whole 'ps2 first year was shitty', I'm sure you have also read here many times how '''awesome''' was ps2 first year in terms of quality games (but it had a really big support, thus why Wii somehow resembled me of it). PS2 was the only new gen machine by that time (sorry DC and Segata...) and successor to the leader system so I can't draw a comparison with Wii since it has PS3 and 1-year-old 360 to fight with.

I'd add Pawapro and Naruto to the series you mentioned. Specially Pawapro has disappointed me...and yes Naruto is the next entry in the GC series, thus why its poor numbers compared to the GC entries look bad to me.

Off to football!
Fair deal. I'm not in the "PS2's first year was all heaps of shit" camp, the launch titles were a bit lacking though.

I don't really see third party support for Wii as being big but I already said so. While Naruto's sales may be disappointing compared to the GC ones, it doesn't fit your description of successful PS2 franchise now tanking on Wii, that's why I asked in the first place. It does show though that the fanbase hasn't made the jump to Wii.

Powerpro is that chibbi baseball series? From my understanding they didn't incorporate swing mechanics in the core game - kind of defeats the whole idea of having it on Wii, esp. considering how well Wii Baseball works. Then again it may have sold equally if they did incorporate a swing mechanic. We'll know if the next iteration does incorporate swing mechanics.

Lightning

Banned
test_account said:
I wonder how much effect the 2 less days will have on the total PS3 sales. Sure, PS3 was sold on Thursday and Friday also, but not the 40GB :)
Given Japan's extreme front heavy nature, the bulk of the people who want a 40GB will get it on the first day, if not the 2nd day. Japan are clever, they plan what they are going to buy ahead which means they can get it early.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Eteric Rice said:
Hopefully third party support picks up soon. Nintendo games get a bit jarring after a while. :(

US third-party games worth buying by the end of the year:
Zack & Wiki, RE: UC, Mercury Meltdown Revolution / Kororinpa, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Elebits, Metal of Honor 2: Heroes (MOH + Rail gun arcade mode + 32 player online), MLB Power Pros, both Maddens, Trauma Center: Second Opinion and New Blood, SSX Blur, Sonic and the Secret Rings...

There's also "middle of the road" (IE B-grade) stuff like DDR, the DBZ games, Godfather / Scarface, MySims, Victorious Boxers Revolution, Red Steel, etc.

Sales wise, obviously there are things left to be desired... but there are definitely games worth playing.

test_account

XP-39C²
Lightning said:
Given Japan's extreme front heavy nature, the bulk of the people who want a 40GB will get it on the first day, if not the 2nd day. Japan are clever, they plan what they are going to buy ahead which means they can get it early.

Ye, maybe. The next few weeks will be interesting tho :)

So here's something some of you might find useful. In compiling some old sales data, I found last year's GAF thread on the Famitsu 2005 Top 500 which included a comma-separated version of things including rank, platform, rough English name, yearly sales, and total sales. Geimin had the equivalent in the original language. I wanted to combine them for various reasons, so I did. Here it is as a bilingual (UTF-8) comma-separated file, with the addition of English publisher names.

donny2112

Famitsu Oct 22-28

1. NDS Final Fantasy Tactics A2 158408 / NEW
2. PS2 Ar Tonelico 2 68104 / NEW
3. NDS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness/Time 24676 / 1010527
4. NDS World Soccer Winning Eleven DS - Goal x Goal! 21505 / NEW
5. NDS Literature Collection DS 21309 / 60665
6. PS3 Imabikisou 20419 / NEW
7. PS2 God of War II 18463 / NEW
8. PSP Gundam Battle Chronicle 17558 / 168926
9. WII Wii Sports 16590 / 2056427
10. WII Ghost Squad 16207 / NEW
11. NDS DS Nishimura Kyotarou Suspense Detective Series: Deadly Intent 16138 / 75407
12. NDS Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch 15980 / NEW
13. NDS Kanji Quiz DS 2 14276 / 89190
14. PS2 Seaman 2 13883 / 40846
15. WII Wii Play 13645 / 1616795
16. PS2 Dragon Ball Z Sparking! Meteor 12992 / 252953
17. NDS Observation Training 12725 / 625610
18. NDS Mario Kart DS 12305 / 2501526
19. NDS Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann 11140 / NEW
20. WII Zack & Wiki 10595 / NEW
21. NDS Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisecchi: Mina San Kyu 10527 / 105820
22. PS2 Volleyball World Cup: Venus Evolution 9450 / NEW
23. NDS My Housekeeping Diary 8696 / 259679
24. NDS Taiko Drum Master 8637 / 177978
25. NDS New Super Mario Bros. 8469 / 4861478
26. PS2 Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!! Let's Ansatsu!? Nerawareta 10 Daime! 8138 / NEW
27. PSP Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII 8101 / 723267
28. WII Mario Party 8 7878 / 870450
29. PS2 Jikkyou Power Pro Major League 2 7873 / 78443
30. PS3 The Eye of Judgment: Bioloth Rebellion - Set.1 7531 / NEW

apujanata

Predictions for Wii Fit first week sales :

Code:
Satter          : 600K.
donny2112       : 400K - 500K.
schuelma        : 400K.
xisiqomelir     : 400K.
apujanata       : 333K - 375K.
charlequin      : 326K.
Frillen         : 300K - 350K (from 400K - 500K).
riskychris      : 300K.
Phife Dawg      : 300K.
Lucky           : 252K.
tanod           : 250K (from 400K).
iidesuyo        : 240K.
justchris       : 225K.
Cooltrick       : 200K.
Lobster         : 180K.
PantherLotus    : 175K.
Segata Sanshiro : 170K (from 325k).
First children  : 160K
Nolan.          : 130K.
taconinja       : 100K
zombie crimes   : 70K - 100K.

donny2112 said:
3. NDS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness/Time 24676 / 1010527

Congratulation to Pokemon MD on joining the "non-game club". Now all they have to do is getting to 2 Million LTD (which is quite possible).

Vinnk

donny2112 said:
Famitsu Oct 22-28

30. PS3 The Eye of Judgment: Bioloth Rebellion - Set.1 7531 / NEW

I knew this game wasn't going to be a mega-success but even I am shocked at this number. There are packs of gards for sale at all the game shops and toy stores in my town. And if they are in my small town, they are all over Japan. With less that 10,000 units of the game out there I can't imagine anyone is making that much money off this game. That's unfortunate, it's a really interesting concept.

AniHawk

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Rock Band

Wii:
SSBB: 124
SMG: 77
REUC: 22

PSP:
God of War Chains of Olympus: 21

360:
Mass Effect: 42
Halo Wars: 22

Assassin's Creed: 87
360: 63
PS3: 23
DS: 1

GTA 4: 82
360: 56
PS3: 26

Rock Band: 48
360: 40
PS3: 8

If anyone wants specific games, just ask.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
i have to admit ani, i take you much more seriously with that avatar.

=============

open request to anybody that can figure it out:
sales by genre in japan for all next gen consoles?

the hardest part, besides actually getting the numbers, is deciding which genre each fits into, but i can start:

1. Fighting
2. Racing
3. Platforming/Adventure
4. Shooting
5. Sports
6. Puzzle
7. Non

Lobster

Banned
AniHawk said:
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Rock Band

Wii:

PSP:

360:

RE:UC has 22 pre orders. Thats 20 more pre orders then I expected.

RBH

AniHawk said:
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Rock Band

Wii:

PSP:

360:

I always like reading up on these numbers.

Just a few requests:

Uncharted
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
AniHawk said:
How about NiGHTS:JoD and Contra 4? I know there probably aren't any... but are there any for Trauma Center: New Blood?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
AniHawk said:
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Rock Band
Glad to see a lot of AC pre-orders.

PHEW. So a few days ago I showed the PS3/Wii software data I had up. Since then I've been working on the DS/PSP equivalent, which as you can imagine is several times as big. I'm still not completely done with what's out there (the 2006 Top 500 is notably not included yet), but I have enough to finish the night having reached what was my initial need a week or so back. The data is pretty solid through 2005, so we can get a good look at what DS and PSP were like at the age PS3 and Wii are now.

Wii through the week of 2007-10-22
PS3 through the week of 2007-10-22
DS through the week of 2005-10-24
PSP through the week of 2005-10-31
(PS3 is allowed a few more weeks than the others in this comparison, but what the heck.)

I'm not going to write a detailed comparison at the moment, but one thing I didn't remember was that DS didn't have a million seller yet; though all of the top 5 eventually would be.

Feel free to make presentation suggestions. Now that I've got enough data collected to make this useful, I can put some effort to making it not awful and hard for the eyes to take in.

PantherLotus said:
the hardest part, besides actually getting the numbers, is deciding which genre each fits into, but i can start:

1. Fighting
2. Racing
3. Platforming/Adventure
4. Shooting
5. Sports
6. Puzzle
7. Non
Famitsu includes a genre in their lists. Though I didn't put them into the online database, I've got them saved with the rest offline and could do something with them.

AniHawk

RBH said:
I always like reading up on these numbers.

Just a few requests:

Uncharted
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted: 5

DMC4: 10
PS3: 6
360: 4

Can't reserve MGS4 yet.

How about NiGHTS:JoD and Contra 4? I know there probably aren't any... but are there any for Trauma Center: New Blood?

NiGHTS: 6
Trauma Center: 2
Contra 4: 2

Top Bottom