• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be kind to beginners! If all you do in brawls is beat up people who don’t know left from right, they’ll never understand the rules of the game, right?

So until now, I’ve always made sure to include handicaps in each game in the series.

But, I began to think that there isn’t much thrill in just making yourself weaker, so I changed the system.

various12_071114a-l.jpg

First, find the Handicap option on the Rules screen.

various12_071114b-l.jpg

Then you’ll see something new.

various12_071114c-l.jpg

Click-click-click! Ratchet up the handicap.

various12_071114d-l.jpg

You start with your initial damage meter boosted!

various12_071114e-l.jpg

Even when you reappear.

The strength of each character doesn’t change, so then you can show your skills to your opponent!

Also, you can use this not only for handicapping, but also for starting all players at the same damage—it’ll give you matches with a slightly different feel.

Now, I’ve also kept the auto-handicap feature. This gradually increases the starting damage for the winner of the match.

various12_071114f-l.jpg

Choose the Auto setting from the same option.

Jiggy

Well, that was staggeringly anti-climactic. :lol On the "bright" side, maybe the Dojo thread can now look forward to yet another debate about the Gamecube controller appearing in SSBB screenshots.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Linkzg said:
some may say he was taunting us.

Don't try to frighten us with your linguist's ways, Lord Linkzg. Your sad devotion to puns has not granted you the clairvoyance to locate Sakurai's next new character.

Updates are gonna be crap now.
The game was due out in 2 god damned weeks

Next update

"I thought about how i can change this game, ad i decided You can now insert the disc in a slot, rather than a top loader!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom