• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I shall do that this evening, Wonder Trade is so addicting...why are people putting up lvl 45 Chesnaughts...

I spent an hour and got 2 Pokemon I didn't have... Until I went to the next route and saw both of them lol. Nice thing about wonder trading is that you can keep trading the same wonder crap until you get something good

This is my first Pokemon game ever and I am a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff they included. What the hell is Wonder Trading anyways? Hahahaha.

Oh, I am picking X, and it seems like most people in my Friend List pick X over Y... wonder why.

I spent an hour and got 2 Pokemon I didn't have... Until I went to the next route and saw both of them lol. Nice thing about wonder trading is that you can keep trading the same wonder crap until you get something good

I usually just keep going and going hoping to get a shiny. Though I did end up keeping a JPN Minun, lvl45 Chesnaught (though I cant use it since Im still only at the first gym), and a Nincada. I need the water starter then Id have all three at least.

This is my first Pokemon game ever and I am a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff they included. What the hell is Wonder Trading anyways? Hahahaha.

Oh, I am picking X, and it seems like most people in my Friend List pick X over Y... wonder why.

I'm still trying to figure out some of the new things they added lol

Wonder trading is an option in the pss bottom screen menu, you pick a random Pokemon in your storage and you get partnered with a random player around the world and get whatever random Pokemon he picked. It can lead to you trading a level 2 pidgey and getting a shiny legendary or starter, of course the reverse could happen as well.

bigkrev

Yeah, the OT is super scary. I don't understand most of what people are talking about. I'm just fooling around and figuring stuff out

Aizo

Banned
Angry Grimace, I've added you back. Jeff, wasn't it?

DTL, I've added you. Add me back please at 0688-6236-9566

Also, a shotout to Kusagari and Jintor. I've added both of you longer than the age of dinosaurs and both of you haven't added me back until now!

Anyone else, please feel free to add me. Inform me of your addition and I will add you back as soon as I am aware.

I added you and Kurita when AC came out, but neither of you added me back. I may have made a typo, though.

Oishii Otoko 1
tumblr_munz420z2A1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Thats rather unfortunate, and he still believes that to be the case end of chapter, though at least the scene on the prep table was pleasing. Cant wait for how things go further.

Aizo

Banned
I was thinking, I'm surprised by how few of the ManGAF regulars have tags. Do people only get tags for some particular instance? Are users never given tags based on their reputation after awhile? I'm mostly surprised someone like DTL isn't tagged.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
International Jump TOC for October 14th 2013

One Piece
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
Naruto
World Trigger
Bleach
One-Punch Man
Nisekoi
Toriko
Dragon Ball

Previews: Cross Manage Bonus Chapter and Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

One-Punch Man is all caught up.

World Trigger 34
BWjSNWwCIAAS9rh.png

Yuma's face never gets old, and highlighted so well here and in the page where he had to redefeat the Neighbor. Satori is doing so well there in his scene with the snipers, extremely hilarious, and Karasuma and Kazuma too. So many good characters just 34 chapters in is making it really get a special place on my manga list.

I think Mikumo may lose though, no way he is THAT strong.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Looking through rankings and the newest series, so far the only ones that look like they will survive the "One Year Gauntlet" are World Trigger and Hachi (the latter is by a Jump veteran, making it more likely to survive).

I don't see Soul Catcher(S) lasting much longer, and Kurokuroku and Hime-doll are going to die soon.
I don't know about that Cupid series so that's still up in the air. It might surprise me.

Akito

Silver Spoon 88
Those twins are awesome, it's awesome to see Komaba lighten up a little bit after all the hardship he had to endure.

Guilty Crown 4

Didnt realize one (litrally) had started it back up, followed the major even of Kaleidascope just as expected. I like anime Shu better than this manga one, doesnt look as charming, but still likeable. The manga is ending rather soon so I wonder how far this made it into the series. Hoping to see Kenji kido.

Kusagari

Angry Grimace, I've added you back. Jeff, wasn't it?

DTL, I've added you. Add me back please at 0688-6236-9566

Also, a shotout to Kusagari and Jintor. I've added both of you longer than the age of dinosaurs and both of you haven't added me back until now!

Anyone else, please feel free to add me. Inform me of your addition and I will add you back as soon as I am aware.

Just added you after I stopped doing Wonder Trades for a moment.

Kurita

I added you and Kurita when AC came out, but neither of you added me back. I may have made a typo, though.
I added you a while ago!

I was thinking, I'm surprised by how few of the ManGAF regulars have tags. Do people only get tags for some particular instance? Are users never given tags based on their reputation after awhile? I'm mostly surprised someone like DTL isn't tagged.

We aren't worth it.

Quixzlizx

The Breaker v01-10 (end)

It started slowly, but ended with an awesome bang. Some of the art (especially on the chapter title pages and during fights) was incredible. Shiwoo was pretty useless, but he was more of a passive character that happened to become involved in events rather than a protagonist who drove them forward.

Also, the fight scenes were pretty great, but almost all of them were either completely lopsided or with one side at a massive disadvantage to even the odds, which I guess really can't be avoided when you set up the power levels as Nine Arts Dragon >>>>>>> Every Other Boss-Tier >>>>>>> Juicing Shiwoo >>>>>> Random Grunts >>>>>> Shiwoo.

Shiho is awesome, and sexy as hell
fuck this world.
Saehee is as dumb as a brick, so I'm glad she was hardly around.

The Breaker: NW v01

It's not going to take 5 volumes for Shiwoo to somehow miraculously become own-zone, is it? I just read 5 volumes of the original where he flailed around like an idiot while other people had to keep him from dying, so I think I've had my fill of that.

bigkrev

You normally have to do something really stupid to get one.

Also, International Jump is really caught up with OPM? I could have sworn there were more chapters.

Nordicus

Blade of the Immortal 98-109

This series always gets so confusing if I have a long enough break from it.

Regardless, some of the new introduced characters are really neat, especially the odd couple that irritate Rin to no end. Mainly the silent but still thuggish girl rather than the gentle giant she hangs out with

Also, while in every series where there's an immortal being, there's also a part where doctors research and abuse this immortality, in Blade of the Immortal, it's doctors from ancient Japan. It's a nice twist to this trope

Screaming Lessons 37
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

I admit, I had to think about the twist in this one for a few moments. Then I began laughing like I'd just pushed someone down the stairs. I'd say it worked like a charm!

xgbbrG9.png

Also Yomi still, er, lives! Maybe I can get one of those bracelets to keep her infinitely less awesome male counterpart away from this series.

Flow 17
tumblr_muobdcYySz1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well they look so happy now, finally winning with not only one point but three. I dont know how they can get through Yut Nori especially with the hidden group planning to take action and Leerung not knowing how to play.

Kusagari

You guys havent added me yet.

Added you. I added most of the people on the list, that I didn't have already, so you all can add me if you want.

3179-6078-3540.

Bear Bear 1

I saw this as a manga title and had to read it. It's about a girl falling in love with a guy who wears a bear suit. And then she acts all moe about it, of course. Surprisingly, she sees what the guy really looks like at the end of the first chapter.

I expected more considering the premise, honestly. Probably won't read more.

You guys are making me jealous with all your pokemans. I don't have a 3DS because I hate fun handhelds.

Nozomi x Kimio 14

MZU6lxO.png

Nothing at all... nothing at all.... nothing at all...

Oh shit, trouble in perverts' paradise. If the rest of this arc plays out any differently from how I'm expecting I'll quit the internet and go live in a monastery.

Keyman: Hand of Judgment -

This is really good. The first spread reminded me of Jabberwocky, but the art (fortunately) is much clearer, with good concise paneling that doesn't sacrifice coherence in service of style.

In a city where men and beasts mingle, a superhero by the name of Keyman is found dead in an alley, and it's up to Inspector Alex - a dinosaur - to figure this shit out. I guess translations picked up again, or something.
I've been stalking this for ages because it looks fantastic, but the translations are still stalled at 2 chapters as far as I can tell.

bigkrev

One-Punch Man 29

Well, I checked, and I guess this is the most recent chapter. I loved all the class S hero's, ranging from a dude in a dog suit to a shota with a lolipop. Spinoff series with all these people please.

Nisekoi

Fuck, a Haru chapter.

wonzo

Banned
One-Punch Man 29

Well, I checked, and I guess this is the most recent chapter. I loved all the class S hero's, ranging from a dude in a dog suit to a shota with a lolipop. Spinoff series with all these people please.
You wont need one as there's an entire arc with pretty much all of them!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I started watching Naruto SD over the weekend, and oh my god, this show is hilarious.
The writing is amazing.
Ten ten is great as the straight man.
Neji's comedic timing and delivery is flawless, and I LOVE how they made him both comically serious and the straight man who's not really above the fray at the same time.

Just finished Episode 11 (Hinata focus).

Hinata is absolutely adorable (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWFFqSvI6k - the sound she makes after they say "That was it?!". Omg)

Also, I love the random Yamato appearances in the background.

BYAKU-SHARINGAN!

I started watching Naruto SD over the weekend, and oh my god, this show is hilarious.
The writing is amazing.
Ten ten is great as the straight man.
Neji's comedic timing and delivery is flawless, and I LOVE how they made him both comically serious and the straight man who's not really above the fray at the same time.

Just finished Episode 11 (Hinata focus).

Hinata is absolutely adorable (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWFFqSvI6k - the sound she makes after they say "That was it?!". Omg)

Also, I love the random Yamato appearances in the background.

BYAKU-SHARINGAN!

Final episode has one of Naruto anime's best moments. Its unforgettable.

Wiseblade

One Piece

C'mon Viz, was there any need to try and fancify Doflamingo's attack like that? Otherwise, please refer to my impressions last week.

Naruto

I was right, I missed nothing by waiting until today to read this.

Nisekoi

I can't fathom that people would go out of their way to read this. The only reason I bother is because it's right there.

World Trigger

Meh. I'm pretty indifferent to WT generally, and nothing happened in this chapter. So yeah, meh.

That Vampire Thing

Nothing special about this at all. I know it's only two chapters in, but this second chapter managed to undo everything interesting about the first.

One Punch Man

No. I refuse to believe that this is where I catch up. It's going to take forever for Saitama to punch something again, I can just tell.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Added you. I added most of the people on the list, that I didn't have already, so you all can add me if you want.

3179-6078-3540.

5026 - 4541 - 3950

Don't think you added me yet; added you

(why can't Friend Codes work like Facebook and just be like "do you want to accept this dude")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom