• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate is the enemy for elitist Smashers.

Also, about the biggest disappointment ever - Sakurai didn't even have it in his heart to give us something really good when we were supposed to get it?

Hmm

Maybe we'll get a demo when the VC games come out? And SSB VC. And action figures.

methodman

Banned
Soka said:
For the love of God I cannot get the page to update, it keeps showing the Melee Stages as most recent update. From the sounds of things, though, I'm not missing out on much.

Same here. Whatever, I'm going to sleep. G'night ya'll.

Sakrai: "Hey guys! Today you we were supposed to ship Smash Bros. Instead we delayed it 2 months and instead we are going to show you how much friend codes suck!"

Wow. On top of being boring, it's also terrible. I was really hoping Brawl could find a way to work around the limited internet capabilities of the Wii. Oh well.

Firestorm

A Link to the Snitch said:
Nate is the enemy for elitist Smashers.

Also, about the biggest disappointment ever - Sakurai didn't even have it in his heart to give us something really good when we were supposed to get it?

Hmm

Maybe we'll get a demo when the VC games come out? And SSB VC. And action figures.

Um. You're mixing up the word elitist. Elitist should probably apply to those who use items and take a holier than thou attitude towards those who don't.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
NOTE TO SAKURAI:

200px-Olimarart.jpg

PS:

17406-pikmin.jpg

Here's my update prediction for tomorrow.

December 2, 2007.

This was supposed to be the original release date. . .

Oh, but you're not playing it right now are you?

That's cause it got delayed <=(

But will it be the last?

Duderz said:
So, uh, should we start exchanging Wii Codes?

(5704 8836 3937 5212)

Nope, its going to be a seperate code on your smash game. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a Wii Code doesn't it? Yeah Friend codes are the worst....ugh

Tim-E

Mockingbird said:
Here's my update prediction for tomorrow.

December 2, 2007.

This was supposed to be the original release date. . .

Oh, but you're not playing it right now are you?

That's cause it got delayed <=(

But will it be the last?

Tomorrow will be the 4th?

PkunkFury

perfectchaos007 said:
Nope, its going to be a seperate code on your smash game. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a Wii Code doesn't it? Yeah Friend codes are the worst....ugh

Simple is best.

lol

Well, at least I got Tuesday and Wednesday off. That means after tomorrow, I'll have only one day of work in between Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's updates.

Crushed said:
wi-fi03_071203c-l.jpg

Ahahahaha.

Confirmation, bitches. Argument am over total.

Yeah, I'm stoked to play as Grit!

Stage On

Sigh I'm glad I set my expections low becuse this update was so lame it actually STILL managed to disapoint me so I can't imagain how I'd feel if I was excepting a megaton.

Damn I'd have prefered a Final Smash to this and I'm SICK of Final Smashs right now.

Firestorm

Economan said:
Also, 64 friend cap.

Yep. confirmed in an earlier update.

Anyway, I guess I should comment that the way the friends games are done looks like it should be perfect. Only problems I see is that you don't know what map they're running. It appears you can do 1v1 so that's great. You can also reject the player entering which is awesome. In Pokemon I always found I was too afraid to challenge someone since they might be waiting for someone else. I also had friends enter the game I'd created to wait for someone.

Firestorm

KevinCow said:
Isn't Nate one of the top guys at Treehouse? Because he speaks the truth.

Being on top at the Treehouse seems like it'd be like bragging you're one of the best at any game on GAF. I mean, they argue about whether or not C-Stick is cheap and if Time is better than Stock or not.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
CreatureX3 said:
:lol

Items FTW! :D

The Smash Boards might have a fit over Nate... :lol :lol
SMASHBOARDS IS DOWN RIGHT NOW :lol :lol

EDIT: Now it's back up, just very slow.

Also, there is no argument Firestorm. Nintendo says that those who don't use items are fake husks of men, devoid of manliness and fighting spirit. This is a confirmed feature of Super Smash Bros., explicitly stated through an official channel.

Who else is camping out at gamestop tonight?

I called mine and asked if they were doing a midnight opening, and the guy laughed at me and said some other stuff I can't remember. Whatever. I'm gonna camp out there tonight, and that idiot retail monkey will be sorry when he sees 50 odd smash bros. fans lined up in front of his door when he tries to open at 9:00 am.

Just wanted to get a last word in before I left. See you guys on the other side!
Also, let's get friend codes going so I can play against you all tomorrow if my fingers aren't frostbitten solid.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Oh shit, people are quick.....

8aoya03.jpg

Not supporting either just showing what someone made.

edit: lol people on GameFAQ's getting angry too :lol :lol

Firestorm

Crushed said:
SMASHBOARDS IS DOWN RIGHT NOW :lol :lol

EDIT: Now it's back up, just very slow.

Also, there is no argument Firestorm. Nintendo says that those who don't use items are fake husks of men, devoid of manliness and fighting spirit. This is a confirmed feature of Super Smash Bros., explicitly stated through an official channel.

So not only does Nate suck at Smash, he can't even stir up controversy!

That's right Nate. I know you're reading this.

Tim-E

civilstrife said:
Who else is camping out at gamestop tonight?

I called mine and asked if they were doing a midnight opening, and the guy laughed at me and said some other stuff I can't remember. Whatever. I'm gonna camp out there tonight, and that idiot retail monkey will be sorry when he sees 50 odd smash bros. fans lined up in front of his door when he tries to open at 9:00 am.

Just wanted to get a last word in before I left. See you guys on the other side!
Also, let's get friend codes going so I can play against you all tomorrow if my fingers aren't frostbitten solid.

It burns. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom