• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Rebel

Hakaijuu

Zetman

2cIs78A.jpg

thanks!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What is this about?

Wagatsuma is about a loser dude who has allegedly portentious dreams about being married to the hottest girl in school and KNIM is about crimes against humanity.

upandaway

Tadokoro already lost.
Strangely enough, there are so many ways to reply to this post that after a while they all sounded cliche to me and I gave up trying.

I wonder if it's possible to deliberately construct arguments to win in this way. That's like something straight out of Medaka Box

PLUTO chp 1

Well Gesicht is way more than I expecting, they could have made the reveal come later but it was still shocking somewhat. Easily was reminding me of another popular detective media icon. Confused on how robots have wives and such and even memory and feelings like the made, but then it is the future.

Late To The Lists

From left to right, no order after the first each time:

Ongoing: Screaming Lessons, A Lollypop or a Bullet, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Shingeki no Kyojin, Liar Game.

Completed: Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime, Azumanga Daioh, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Komorebi no Kuni, Franken Fran.

One-shots: Akumu no Elevator, Gin'iro no Kami no Arisa

Pluto chps 2 - 7

The North 2 story is just unforgettable and so emotional, everything about it was perfect drama and suspense and the whole relation going on to get the pianist to approach his past and just get to music. I was glad for the montage of scenes of them both playing and what not. Cried so much at sixs end.

Akito

Haru no Houtai Shoujo 8
Well, the cat is out of the bag but I do think Aki will eventually be able to cope with it, well once she finds out that Haru is not the arsonist, the question is rather what is he exactly.

Cerity

Shougeki no Soma 46
Hype, love these little skill development chapters.

Minamoto 99
yandere is bestdere.

And thanks to whoever was talking about Shounen Oujo, fairly packed series.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Who said i was talking about Soma?

I was talking about Soma.

Other dude is just male-fanservice Nikumi, who was like "you can't defeat me in a meat fight because I know so much about meat" but then she fucked up because the theme was a Donburi and she didn't actually know how to make a Donburi, just really good meat and really good rice.

Same shit is going to happen here - Soma is going to concede the curry portion for the whole dish so that the other guy will still lose because he's too focused on the curry part. I don't really think Soma is just going to pull a "better" curry than this other Curry Guy unless the author gets lazy.

upandaway

Other dude is just male-fanservice Nikumi, who was like "you can't defeat me in a meat fight because I know so much about meat" but then she fucked up because the theme was a Donburi and she didn't actually know how to make a Donburi, just really good meat and really good rice.

Same shit is going to happen here - Soma is going to concede the curry portion for the whole dish so that the other guy will still lose because he's too focused on the curry part. I don't really think Soma is just going to pull a "better" curry than this other Curry Guy unless the author gets lazy.
Yeah, as much was flat out said in the chapter when Soma said "I don't think that's just it" (or something like that) to Tadokoro. Other guy will be focusing on spices too much which will be an opening for Soma. I don't think that will be the only plot of their competition though, that's too simple and like you said, a repeat of Nikumi.

There's also the thing with the nose, I guess. And we don't even know how many winners there are, if there's just 1 or what.

Akito

Kyou Kara Ore Wa v1
Off to a nice start, the art is still quite rough but the humor is reminding me a lot of Tenshi na Konamaiki already, which is a huge plus obviously. Mitsuhashi is one crazy mofo seriously and there are still 37 more volumes of his shenanigans, most excellent.

Angry Grimace

Yeah, as much was flat out said in the chapter when Soma said "I don't think that's just it" (or something like that) to Tadokoro. Other guy will be focusing on spices too much which will be an opening for Soma. I don't think that will be the only plot of their competition though, that's too simple and like you said, a repeat of Nikumi.

There's also the thing with the nose, I guess. And we don't even know how many winners there are, if there's just 1 or what.

Perhaps Soma's going to win because the Curry Guy's nose is more sensitive than the judges noses, meaning that he's going to overlook what the judges will actually taste and smell?

Troll possibility: Soma never fights the Curry guy and gets paired off to fight against Tadokoro instead

Pokemon Adventures Heart Gold/Soul Silver Vol.02

X8giHsY.jpg

Oh yeah, this was a great volume.

This volume really tied up some loose ends from the Gold/Silver stuff and does act like a nice finisher for these characters. Well, I guess more for Gold and Silver and less for Crystal.

I also like how they reveal that this arc happens before the Diamond/Pearl arcs and there are some nice things they mention that affect what happens in that arc.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kyou Kara Ore Wa v1

Off to a nice start, the art is still quite rough but the humor is reminding me a lot of Tenshi na Konamaiki already, which is a huge plus obviously. Mitsuhashi is one crazy mofo seriously and there are still 37 more volumes of his shenanigans, most excellent.

Oh god, you haven't even seen the extent of Mitsuhashi's craziness.

Best delinquent character ever.

Aunt Tits 99
Minamoto-kun got 99 problems but a yandere ain't one (yet)

Wagatsuma 43
So another change in the future. Think I know how it will be fixed

ST&RS 34

Oh wow maybe theyll finish it up hopefully, but for the plot good chapter, Saturn is so nice and its rings, I wish I could fly out there like Maho and crew. If this had lasted longer we could have really gone to nice places in space and what not, especially like Betelgeuse and more.

scy

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen 1-19.5 [END] - Something about a prince and princess from warring countries and their marriage to end the war ... despite them hating each other. Sort of. Really just a super tsundere girl and silly "IS THIS LOVE?!" for like 10 chapters. I dunno, I liked it because I love this sort of thing. After Kanojo ni Haru hi, I was kind of expecting someone to randomly become a girl for no real reason. Dunno.

Oh, right, also Kanojo ni Haru hi 1-5 [END] - Two best friends and then suddenly one becomes a girl. Stuff happens. Ends awkwardly, pretty sure it was rushed into that ending.

Aizo

Banned
I think mine are constantly changing. I had this open yesterday, but I became busy. Super late, but ehhhh.

Completed:
GTO
Hoshi no Samidare
Shonan Junai Gumi
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo
Itō Junji Kyōfu Manga Collection

Ongoing:
Berserk
One Piece
I Am a Hero
Otoyomegatari
Vinland Saga

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shokugeki no soma

Would have liked to see the process more, but they did pretty well in showing the training as a compression of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom