• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 50, 2007

Loudninja

909er said:
Just pointing out how stupid the UK only thing sounds.

Also, I wasn't wrong. A resurgence suggest something than going up from a shit spot to meh spot. A resurgence would be more like Mario and Sonic, which shot up to the top spot from a much weaker position.

You were not wrong? news to me

It's not gonna do better next week. Just like Mass Effect isn't going up from word of mouth, etc

Kosma

Banned
909er said:

Also, I wasn't wrong. A resurgence suggest something than going up from a shit spot to meh spot. A resurgence would be more like Mario and Sonic, which shot up to the top spot from a much weaker position.

Whatever man. You were wrong.

909er

Loudninja said:
You were not wrong? news to me

Really, then how about you go and explain your news to me, instead of copy and pasting a quote from last week?

23 to 13 is an impressive ascent, but it is by no means doing great with those positions.

909er said:
Really, then how about you go and explain your news to me, instead of copy and pasting a quote from last week?

23 to 13 is an impressive ascent, but it is by no means doing great with those positions.

But you were wrong. You said that it wouldn't go up, which it did.

Kosma

Banned
909er said:

Impressive or not , you were still wrong. It could have gone up one place and you would still be wrong.

909er

AltogetherAndrews said:
But you were wrong. You said that it wouldn't go up, which it did.

Yes, I was wrong.

On two counts too, with both Mass Effect and Uncharted. I expected both to fall off the chart as other games that ppl said had "only 2 days to sell". I was wrong, they proved that there are exceptions to the rule.

Loudninja

909er said:
Yes, I was wrong.

On two counts too, with both Mass Effect and Uncharted. I expected both to fall off the chart as other games that ppl said had "only 2 days to sell". I was wrong, they proved that there are exceptions to the rule.

RIGHT

Fularu

Banned
Raist said:
WII's have been easily available in France for the last 6 months, so yeah

Weird I haven't been able to find one at Virgin in paris, or any of the Fnac shops close to my place, or any of the supermarkets either. But I'm sure the fact that you spoted one makes it widely available!

909er said:
Just like PS3's success is pretty much exclusive to Spain.
Not true, it'll be more succesful than the 360 in Europe - that's pretty much a given. Wether or not it'll beat out Wii in the end remains to be seen. Right now it doesn't look like it but that could change of course.

909er said:
Why? It's the truth. Where else does the 360 fare well?

harSon

Banned
Loudninja said:

He was banned?! Whoever banned him has my respect. This dude has been shitting up forums with his blatant fanboyism and shitty spelling/grammer like no other.

I salute you.

test_account

XP-39C²
Phife Dawg said:
As for the 1-2 days thing, that's the same with EVERY software that launches, that's why it was frowned upon.

I understand that, especially if its being said with "every" game that ranks low the first week that was expected to do better. I'm sure the same was said about Ratchet too, but that didnt rise in rank what i can remember atleast.

But still, there have been some quite unexpecting things in this generation, like who knew that Ratchet and Singstar would fall of the chart that quick just to take a quick example. There is also alot of suprising stuff in Japan when it comes to software sales, so it seems that nothing is really a given (with exceptions of course, like Halo 3 in USA and Europe etc.) when it comes to software sales.

People can predict and there is nothing wrong about predicting wrong of course, but when someone are says something like "no way in hell!" and the opposite happends, then i dont see anything wrong with poiting it out on their previous comments just to show that unexpected things can happend ;)

test_account said:
I understand that, especially if its being said with "every" game that ranks low the first week that was expected to do better. I'm sure the same was said about Ratchet too, but that didnt rise in rank what i can remember atleast.

But still, there have been some quite unexpecting things in this generation, like who knew that Ratchet and Singstar would fall of the chart that quick just to take a quick example. There is also alot of suprising stuff in Japan when it comes to software sales, so it seems that nothing is really a given (with exceptions of course, like Halo 3 in USA and Europe etc.) when it comes to software sales.

People can predict and there is nothing wrong about predicting wrong of course, but when someone are says something like "no way in hell!" and the opposite happends, then i dont see anything wrong with poiting it out on their previous comments just to show that unexpected things can happend ;)
As I said I don't know about the UK but if the ad campaign was anything like what I've seen this weekend the jump isn't really unexpected - we just didn't know about the ad-campaign beforehand. The same thing supposedly happened with M&S in the UK - lots of ads=rise in charts.

Anyways, as you said unexpected things can happen but the tone wasn't "hey it could happen" but more like "duh, what would you expect, they only tracked a couple of days". Not aimed at you personally since I don't know what you posted.

test_account

XP-39C²
Phife Dawg said:
As I said I don't know about the UK but if the ad campaign was anything like what I've seen this weekend the jump isn't really unexpected - we just didn't know about the ad-campaign beforehand. The same thing supposedly happened with M&S in the UK - lots of ads=rise in charts.

Might be, but it still doesnt change that people had a "no way!" attitude about it being able to rise in the ranking, so it seemed unexpected for some ;) How was it with adverticing about Ratchet in the UK? Ii've seen several of commercials for it on TV where i live atleast. I would assume there were several of Ratchet commercials on TV in the UK too, but still it didnt rise in ranking :\

Phife Dawg said:
Anyways, as you said unexpected things can happen but the tone wasn't "hey it could happen" but more like "duh, what would you expect, they only tracked a couple of days". Not aimed at you personally since I don't know what you posted.

I said in the previous PAL chart thread that it could rise since there was only 2 days of tracking, but i didnt have a "for sure!" attitude. As i mentioned above here, there are so much unexpected software sales lately so i didnt think it was a given that it would rise in the ranking.

Ye, i guess there is always some "duh what would you expect, they only tracked a couple of days" attitude and some "no way in hell that it will sell more next week" attitude when it comes to sales like this, so someone has to be right or wrong ;)

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
I really didn't expect to see Mario and Sonic to sell that good here. Happy for Mario Galaxy.
How couldn't it be a succes? Let's review:

1) Mario is big, and conciderably, Sonic is even bigger in UK
2) It's a "party game" on the Wii (doesn't really matter how it's reviewed)
3) It's got a pretty good marketing push
4) Bundled by some retailers (couldn't see that one in advance though)

Actually, I'm not saying I was sure it'd be a success, but I'm not at all surpised it is.

jesusraz

So, who's going to make the Christmas No.1? I thought perhaps Brain Training could have shocked everyone and done it, but now Mario & Sonic's made it two weeks at the top anything can happen! I wouldn't bet against Call of Duty 4 grabbing it at the last minute, though...

cvxfreak said:
6jbbeih.jpg
Strange to see that in the PAL chart thread rather than Media Create one :lol But welcomed, nonetheless!

jesusraz said:
So, who's going to make the Christmas No.1? I thought perhaps Brain Training could have shocked everyone and done it, but now Mario & Sonic's made it two weeks at the top anything can happen! I wouldn't bet against Call of Duty 4 grabbing it at the last minute, though...

I'd guess one of the multi-platform games will take the all formats no. 1 next week - CoD4 (I'm buying mine tomorrow), FIFA 08 or even NFS. Sega / Nintendo have to be very pleased with how Mario and Sonic is performing though - it'd be pretty amazing if it held on in the all formats chart next week.

Lobster

Banned
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is 36 on full price games. Guess its only selling in NA and Japan. It won't hit a million but I reckon it will hit Capcoms projected 600k (it was 600k wasn't it??)

Mario and Sonic is doing amazing! This definitely, imo, is the start of a bond between Nintendo and SEGA. All SEGA games have sold pretty well on Wii! Sonic Wii even sold better then 360,Ps3 Sonic!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Lobster said:
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is 36 on full price games. Guess its only selling in NA and Japan. It won't hit a million but I reckon it will hit Capcoms projected 600k (it was 600k wasn't it??)

Mario and Sonic is doing amazing! This definitely, imo, is the start of a bond between Nintendo and SEGA. All SEGA games have sold pretty well on Wii! Sonic Wii even sold better then 360,Ps3 Sonic!

So dreck sold better than shit! Hooray!

test_account said:
Might be, but it still doesnt change that people had a "no way!" attitude about it being able to rise in the ranking, so it seemed unexpected for some ;) How was it with adverticing about Ratchet in the UK? Ii've seen several of commercials for it on TV where i live atleast. I would assume there were several of Ratchet commercials on TV in the UK too, but still it didnt rise in ranking :\

I said in the previous PAL chart thread that it could rise since there was only 2 days of tracking, but i didnt have a "for sure!" attitude. As i mentioned above here, there are so much unexpected software sales lately so i didnt think it was a given that it would rise in the ranking.

Ye, i guess there is always some "duh what would you expect, they only tracked a couple of days" attitude and some "no way in hell that it will sell more next week" attitude when it comes to sales like this, so someone has to be right or wrong ;)
Haven't seen a R&C ad :(. Dunno if I just missed them, if there just weren't many to begin with or how the situation in the UK was.

I don't think it's about being right or wrong in this case, more about the attitude and the point being made (debut wasn't great because they only tracked 1 or 2 days of sales). But yeah, we should all be glad that it went up because seemingly it's a high-quality title.

Normally games fall back in the 2nd week because the 2 days cover friday and Saturday when people buy games to play over the weekend. At this time of year however the shops are rammed every day so sales dont slack off so much midweek.

Lobster

Banned
Regarding Mario and Sonic..its weird how the first week didn't even represent how the game was going to sell..it actually looked pretty much a failure in its first week. (when comparing to SEGAs 4 million expectations.) It looked like the DS version had some ground to cover..but obviously not.

Lobster said:
Regarding Mario and Sonic..its weird how the first week didn't even represent how the game was going to sell..it actually looked pretty much a bomb in its first week.

To buy a wii from a store you have to buy a bundle and the Mario and Sonic game is in every bundle i've seen. If you want to pay £300 you can get a WIi in the UK now, I have even had emails from two retailers stating they have them in Stock (Woolworths and Argos) both bundling that game as is Gamestation (who had them in stock yesterday).

Lobster

Banned
mr_bishiuk said:
To buy a wii from a store you have to buy a bundle and the Mario and Sonic game is in every bundle i've seen. If you want to pay £300 you can get a WIi in the UK now, I have even had emails from two retailers stating they have them in Stock (Woolworths and Argos) both bundling that game as is Gamestation (who had them in stock yesterday).

Thats not the situation in Australia, Japan or America though. Im pretty sure it will get most of its sales from PAL thanks to the bundles though.

numble said:
In defence of all the people who doubted Uncharted would move up (myself included), it was perfectly sane to assume it won't go up. Uncharted is an exception not the rule, since previous PS3 games didn't move up.

26 (36) [WII] The Golden Compass (Sega)
40 (__) [WII] Pokemon Battle Revolution (Nintendo)

:lol

MidiSurf

Banned
Finland:

All:

1. The Simpsons Videopeli / Game (Electronic Arts) DS PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox360
2. Need For Speed ProStreet (Electronic Arts) DS PC PS2 PS3 Wii Xbox360
3. Crash Of The Titans (Vivendi Games) DS PS2 PSP Wii Xbox360
4. Singstar Legendat (Sony) PS2
5. NHL 08 (Electronic Arts) PC PS2 PS3 Xbox360
6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision) PC PS3 Xbox360
7. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Activision) PS2 PS3 Wii Xbox360
8. Rottatouille / Ratatouille (THQ) DS PC PS2 PS3 PSP Wii Xbox360
9. The Sims 2: Autiosaari / Castaway (Electonic Arts) DS PS2 PSP Wii
10. The Sims 2: Matkoilla (Electronic Arts) PC

Nintendo DS
1. Pokémon Diamond
2. The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
3. New Super Mario Bros.
4. Nintendogs Labradori
5. Nintendogs Dalmatialainen
6. Nintendogs Chihuahua
7. Pokémon Pearl
8. The Simpsons Game
9. Nintendogs Mäyräkoira
10. Mario Party

PC
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2. The Sims 2: Matkoilla
3. Need For Speed ProStreet
4. The Sims 2: Vuodenajat
5. Hevonen ja Poni: Ensimmäinen Ponini!
6. Crysis
7. Counter-Strike: Source
8. Minä Eläinlääkärinä
9. Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
10. NHL 08

PlayStation 2
1. The Simpsons Videopeli
2. Crash Of The Titans
4. Singstar Legendat
5. NHL 08
6. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock
7. Rottatouille
8. The Sims 2: Autiosaari
9. Singstar Rock Ballads
10. Buzz! Junior: Monsterimania

PlayStation 3
1. Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
4. SingStar
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
6. AssassinŽs Creed
7. NHL 08
8. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock
9. The Simpsons Game
10. Medal of Honor: Airborne

PSP
1. The Simpsons Game
2. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
3. Crash Of The Titans
4. Ratatouille
5. FIFA 08
6. Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2
7. Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
8. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions
9. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Nintendo Wii
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Pokemon Battle Revolution
3. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
4. The Simpsons Game
5. Big Brain Academy
6. Crash Of The Titans
7. Metroid Prime: Corruption
8. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock
9. Need For Speed ProStreet
10. Mario Party 8

Xbox 360
1. Mass Effect
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
4. AssassinŽs Creed
5. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock
6. Halo 3
7. NHL 08
8. The Simpsons Videopeli
9. Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
10. Crash Of The Titans

Jokeropia

Netherlands:

ALGEMEEN TOP 10 (PC, WII, XB360, PS2, PS3)
DW VW AW TITEL MAATSCHAPPIJ

1 1 3 MARIO & SONIC OLYMPIC GAMES SEGA WII
2 10 4 SUPER MARIO GALAXY NINTENDO WII
3 — 1 LINKS CROSSBOW NINTENDO WII
4 2 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT XBOX 360
5 4 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION PC
6 — 1 UNCHARTED/DRAKE’S FORTUNE SONY PS3
7 — 1 POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION NINTENDO WII
8 6 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION XBOX 360
9 5 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT PS3
10 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS PS2

X-BOX 360 TOP 10

1 1 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT
2 2 6 CALL OF DUTY/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
3 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
4 7 3 GUITAR HERO 3/LEGENDS OF ROCK ACTIVISION
5 4 3 MASS EFFECT MICROSOFT
6 5 12 HALO 3 MICROSOFT
7 8 12 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 6 8 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 KONAMI
9 9 3 **** & *****/DEAD MEN EIDOS INT.
10 10 2 ACE COMBAT 6/FIRES OF LIBERATION ATARI

WII TOP 10

1 1 3 MARIO & SONIC OLYMPIC GAMES SEGA
2 2 4 SUPER MARIO GALAXY NINTENDO
3 — 1 LINKS CROSSBOW NINTENDO
4 — 1 POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION NINTENDO
5 3 24 BIG BRAIN ACADEMY NINTENDO
6 5 2 RESIDENT EVIL/UMBRELLA CHRONICLES NINTENDO
7 6 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 10 48 ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS NINTENDO
9 7 2 BOOGIE ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 RE 2 GUITAR HERO 3/LEGENDS OF ROCK ACTIVISION

PLAYSTATION 3 TOP 10

1 — 1 UNCHARTED/DRAKE’S FORTUNE SONY
2 1 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT
3 2 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
4 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
5 — 1 MEDAL OF HONOR/AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 — 1 SINGSTAR SONY
7 6 5 RATCHET & CLANK/TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION SONY
8 5 8 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 KONAMI
9 4 12 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 7 3 **** & *****/DEAD MEN EIDOS INT.

PSP TOP 10

1 1 53 GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY STORIES TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE
2 3 56 NEED FOR SPEED CARBON/OWN THE CITY ELECTRONIC ARTS
3 5 7 CALL OF DUTY/ROADS TO VICTORY ACTIVISION
4 2 11 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
5 4 36 THE SIMS 2/PETS ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 10 48 DAXTER SONY
7 7 2 MEDAL OF HONOR/HEROES 2 ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 6 6 THE SIMS 2/OP EEN ONBEWOOND EILAND ELECTRONIC ARTS
9 — 1 JACKASS ATARI
10 8 48 TEKKEN/DARK RESURRECTION SONY

NINTENDO DS TOP 10

1 1 78 BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO
2 2 24 MORE BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO
3 4 3 SIGHT TRAINING NINTENDO
4 3 3 MARIO PARTY NINTENDO
5 9 76 NEW SUPER MARIO BROS NINTENDO
6 6 8 LEGEND OF ZELDA/PHANTOM HOURGLASS NINTENDO
7 8 20 POKEMON DIAMOND NINTENDO
8 5 12 MY SIMS ELECTRONIC ARTS
9 RE 17 POKEMON PEARL NINTENDO
10 — 1 MAHJONG MINDSCAPE

PC TOP 10

1 1 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
2 2 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
3 3 9 THE SIMS 2/OP REIS ELECTRONIC ARTS
4 7 8 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 SEGA
5 6 3 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 ATARI
6 5 4 CRYSIS ELECTRONIC ARTS
7 8 8 HALF LIFE 2/THE ORANGE BOX ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 RE 7 WORLD OF WARCRAFT/BATTLECHEST VIVENDI GAMES
9 4 11 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 10 4 SIM CITY/SOCIETIES ELECTRONIC ARTS

ram

Phife Dawg said:
So I expect Uncharted to enter the German Top10 based on the volume of ads alone (didn't in it's launch week). If the situation was comparable in the UK it would explain the jump.

at least, uncharted entered at number one in the german ps3 charts...

ram said:
at least, uncharted entered at number one in the german ps3 charts...
Yeah, PS3 owners here seem to have taste. Still I would have liked to see a game like Uncharted in the Top10 rather than NFS, High School Musical or Singstar Après Ski.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Jokeropia said:
Netherlands:

ALGEMEEN TOP 10 (PC, WII, XB360, PS2, PS3)

1 1 3 MARIO & SONIC OLYMPIC GAMES SEGA WII
2 10 4 SUPER MARIO GALAXY NINTENDO WII
3 — 1 LINKS CROSSBOW NINTENDO WII
4 2 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT XBOX 360
5 4 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION PC
6 — 1 UNCHARTED/DRAKE’S FORTUNE SONY PS3
7 — 1 POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION NINTENDO WII
8 6 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION XBOX 360
9 5 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT PS3
10 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS PS2

X-BOX 360 TOP 10

1 1 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT
2 2 6 CALL OF DUTY/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
3 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
4 7 3 GUITAR HERO 3/LEGENDS OF ROCK ACTIVISION
5 4 3 MASS EFFECT MICROSOFT
6 5 12 HALO 3 MICROSOFT
7 8 12 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 6 8 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 KONAMI
9 9 3 **** & *****/DEAD MEN EIDOS INT.
10 10 2 ACE COMBAT 6/FIRES OF LIBERATION ATARI

WII TOP 10

1 1 3 MARIO & SONIC OLYMPIC GAMES SEGA
2 2 4 SUPER MARIO GALAXY NINTENDO
3 — 1 LINKS CROSSBOW NINTENDO
4 — 1 POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION NINTENDO
5 3 24 BIG BRAIN ACADEMY NINTENDO
6 5 2 RESIDENT EVIL/UMBRELLA CHRONICLES NINTENDO
7 6 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 10 48 ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS NINTENDO
9 7 2 BOOGIE ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 RE 2 GUITAR HERO 3/LEGENDS OF ROCK ACTIVISION

PLAYSTATION 3 TOP 10

1 — 1 UNCHARTED/DRAKE’S FORTUNE SONY
2 1 5 ASSASSIN’S CREED UBISOFT
3 2 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
4 3 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
5 — 1 MEDAL OF HONOR/AIRBORNE ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 — 1 SINGSTAR SONY
7 6 5 RATCHET & CLANK/TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION SONY
8 5 8 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2008 KONAMI
9 4 12 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 7 3 **** & *****/DEAD MEN EIDOS INT.

PSP TOP 10

1 1 53 GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY STORIES TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE
2 3 56 NEED FOR SPEED CARBON/OWN THE CITY ELECTRONIC ARTS
3 5 7 CALL OF DUTY/ROADS TO VICTORY ACTIVISION
4 2 11 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
5 4 36 THE SIMS 2/PETS ELECTRONIC ARTS
6 10 48 DAXTER SONY
7 7 2 MEDAL OF HONOR/HEROES 2 ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 6 6 THE SIMS 2/OP EEN ONBEWOOND EILAND ELECTRONIC ARTS
9 — 1 JACKASS ATARI
10 8 48 TEKKEN/DARK RESURRECTION SONY

NINTENDO DS TOP 10

1 1 78 BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO
2 2 24 MORE BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO
3 4 3 SIGHT TRAINING NINTENDO
4 3 3 MARIO PARTY NINTENDO
5 9 76 NEW SUPER MARIO BROS NINTENDO
6 6 8 LEGEND OF ZELDA/PHANTOM HOURGLASS NINTENDO
7 8 20 POKEMON DIAMOND NINTENDO
8 5 12 MY SIMS ELECTRONIC ARTS
9 RE 17 POKEMON PEARL NINTENDO
10 — 1 MAHJONG MINDSCAPE

PC TOP 10

1 1 5 CALL OF DUTY 4/MODERN WARFARE ACTIVISION
2 2 3 NEED FOR SPEED/PROSTREET ELECTRONIC ARTS
3 3 9 THE SIMS 2/OP REIS ELECTRONIC ARTS
4 7 8 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 SEGA
5 6 3 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 ATARI
6 5 4 CRYSIS ELECTRONIC ARTS
7 8 8 HALF LIFE 2/THE ORANGE BOX ELECTRONIC ARTS
8 RE 7 WORLD OF WARCRAFT/BATTLECHEST VIVENDI GAMES
9 4 11 FIFA 2008 ELECTRONIC ARTS
10 10 4 SIM CITY/SOCIETIES ELECTRONIC ARTS
Wow at Wii domination in Netherlands, the top 3 is for Wii.

Uncle

MidiSurf said:

I'm kinda surprised at Uncharted not charting. They've been advertising it and R&C pretty heavily on TV. but then again, it would have been the first, so most likely the user base is still not there.

painey

just picked up a Wii in tesco (cant believe its 1 year since my first one) and i just ordered paper mario and galaxy, after i beat those at christmas hopefully i can sell it again for a profit :D

MidiSurf

Banned
Uncle said:
I'm kinda surprised at Uncharted not charting. They've been advertising it and R&C pretty heavily on TV. but then again, it would have been the first, so most likely the user base is still not there.

Yep, Finland is still PC & PS2 land but I think next year belongs to PS3. And Sims is huge apparently it's almost every time in top10. And CS oh boy we do love CS.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Top Bottom