• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Golondrina 13
golondrina13.jpg

Either this was mentioned before in the series and I just missed it or forgot but I didn't realise Chica was so young. Holy shit this explains so much.

Ran and the Gray World 35

I feel sorry for the butler, the mother, and the guys friend but

rejoice.png
good riddance
rejoice.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ran of the grey world 35

Goddamn, this chapter sure tries hard to make people sympathise with Outarou. Kinda worked too.

wonzo

Banned
Scientia 3-7 END

This is an utterly powerful and thought provoking collection of Sci-Fi stories, all of which are loosely connected with the statue of Scientia, sitting at the top of her humongous tower overlooking everyone as they strive for a happier future.

A must read.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I never said that he wasn't a dickhead, but hardly a creep.

Also he's about to die in this chapter, I guess it's understandable for him to overlook that fact for someone he's been pretty into for awhile.

Akito

I never said that he wasn't a dickhead, but hardly a creep.

Also he's about to die in this chapter, I guess it's understandable for him to overlook that fact for someone he's been pretty into for awhile.
For all I know he always knew or at least had a hunch, it's not like Ran's behavior is particularly mature to say the least.

Scientia 3-7 END

This is an utterly powerful and thought provoking collection of Sci-Fi stories, all of which are loosely connected with the statue of Scientia, sitting at the top of her humongous tower overlooking everyone as they strive for a happier future.

A must read.

Youre not going to say which of the stories was your favorite?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man maybe I should re-read Eyeshield 21. I don't even remember why I stopped reading it.

I think I stopped somewhere in that game against the cowboy quarterback.

LeleSocho

Banned
Baby Step whatever-135

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*continues reading*

And no, i don't give a crap about the double post... i am too happy.

Shintetsu no Agartha 3

They make tenkou look incredibly cute while hes eating the heart. It helped make it memorable and seemed to contrast the feelings and moments later of the heat and burning sensation while eating it.

LeleSocho

Banned
Baby Steps 135-151
Wait for me guys another couple of days and i'll be on par with you.

So happy for Ei and Natsu(●´∀`)ノ♡

bjork

Tried some series called Gang King today, it's about a high school guy that wants to be the world's best tattoo artist but he's also a good fighter or something? It didn't click with me.

I need a good delinquent series.

Aizo

Banned
Yes, in every way.
Don't tempt me, Lele.

Tried some series called Gang King today, it's about a high school guy that wants to be the world's best tattoo artist but he's also a good fighter or something? It didn't click with me.

I need a good delinquent series.
I see that in the convenience stores every day... I'm curious. How much did you read? I've only read a chapter in a bookstore. I believe it has a sequel, too.
Anyway, check out Shonan Junai Gumi, Drop, Crows, Crows Zero, Bad Boys, Worst, Be-bop High School, Sakigake!! Otokojuku, Rokudenashi Blues, Chameleon, or Shonan Bakusozoku?

bjork

Angel Densetsu? Rookies? One of Fujisawa's many series?

Been through all of those, heh.

I see that in the convenience stores every day... I'm curious. How much did you read? I've only read a chapter in a bookstore. I believe it has a sequel, too.
Anyway, check out Shonan Junai Gumi, Drop, Crows, Crows Zero, Bad Boys, Worst, Be-bop High School, Sakigake!! Otokojuku, Rokudenashi Blues, Chameleon, or Shonan Bakusozoku?

I made it up through chapter three and wasn't grabbed.

I hadn't heard of Chameleon, maybe I'll give that a spin. Or just do a Crows/Worst marathon again, since they're both done now.

Sen-Ichi-Ya DROP 04

Oh cool, PLOT. Kinda interesting plot at least.

The Gamer 11

Well of course you'll want to shoot it out like a Rei Gun.

Gentei Kareshi 1
tumblr_mwdn1eMRNn1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Rental boyfriend is a nice prompt for the story, especially for their setting. I liked megane Mitsui a bit more but without is still good for Daiki. I wonder just how far they will get since Daiki seems a bit new to things. His friend is nice too but will probably not show up often unless drama pops up maybe. Great start.

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? 01-13

TeVTiWWl.jpg

This average guy watches his childhood friend gets taken away so he'll have to go into different worlds for whatever reason, solve their problems, rescue the heroine to get closer to his childhood friend.

Or something like that. I will say I was amused by the idea of seeing this guy hop through different worlds, save their day, tag along another girl and keep going through that. Doesn't seem to the case though and instead seems more like a harem with fantasy stuff going on.

I will admit how he defeated the demon king with SCIENCE was pretty hilarious so I wouldn't mind his unconventional methods at the very least. And the pacing is pretty good.

Hyakunen Kesshou Mokuroku 1
tumblr_mwdpn6j5C21qbxqfpo1_250.png

Canna continues to have a good mix of artists and such and this story is off to a good start. Nice backgrounds and scenery, really pretty eyes, and a slight touch of the supernatural maybe will keep me following. Great looking 25 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom