• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRMT_SAbCzHZcU

zlCfzRMUUqEMLjOzAT
zlCfzRMUcwYEt31wp7

zlCfzRMUiAQc5MXs1v
zlCfzRMUnQs1nbEKfM

zlCfzRMU0AEDiiPq2B
zlCfzRMU-8sd1mXaD1

zlCfzRMVX_4VFeDC3z
zlCfzRMVSqkzyq5g6D

zlCfzRMVWkceCHtahE
zlCfzRMVeOAOxqedQI

zlCfzRMVhXw47ef_0K
zlCfzRMVlk0YZKyn4z

LATER

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
@ BassForever: The One Piece one is just a lame joke on Lucchi's "ventriloquism act", didn't come out as nice as I wanted it to either (TT _ TT)

Special t thanks to Raxus on that last one... too fun not to take a REALLY quick stab at!

@ BassForever: The One Piece one is just a lame joke on Lucchi's "ventriloquism act", didn't come out as nice as I wanted it to either (TT _ TT)

Special t thanks to Raxus on that last one... too fun not to take a REALLY quick stab at!

I see it now, it looked like a witch hat at first lol

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Well done, sir!

zlCfzRMUcwYEt31wp7

Da best. Simply the best

Thanks much guys!

Great work all around, SAB. Especially love the China, IL one. That show is the shit, man.

~ no one should EEEEEver go there...~ It's amazing to see his real detail come alive in the GitS style! ;)

I see it now, it looked like a witch hat at first lol

No joke, I thought the same, so totally understood, haha.

Necrovex

Just saw the 'Respect' video, and it was pretty damn good. Man, I really hope that I get cable in my room one day, so I can watch Toonami with everyone else.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuuggghhhh, after staying up until 4 AM, I try to sleep in but then my younger sister calls at 8:45 AM, so I barely got any sleep. Guess I can try for a nap or just go to sleep earlier tonight to make up for it. Least I got more time to do my internet work & algebra homework.

& so yeah, Roy snapping (yuk yuk) at Envy is one of my favorite moments in the series.....actually, rewatching this, everything from when Envy appears in the same room as everyone else is great.

bigkrev

Well, I fell asleep in the middle of One Piece. I woke up in the middle of SAO, said "Fuck that!", and turned the TV off and went back to bed. I guess I'll watch Soul Eater on Netflix and SAO on Crunchyroll for next week.

EDIT: Went back and read SAO and FLCL impressions. Glad to see everyone liked FLCL this week. Terrified to see Navi in SAO D:

Amikami

Banned
How can you guys not be excited for SAO! Kirito's as much a beater as he always was and about to become Lord High Lord of the fairies. Yui has returned! And she's more Kawaii than ever in her Navi form.

Now!! Off to find Momm- I mean Asuna.

Somewhere out there, there are people saying this and they mean it

Edit: Now that's what I call Kayos. That's...just something else.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ah monogatari series, so fucking good, dammit nisao, had everything planned out since the beginning ;_; best anime this season once again

Levyne

Banned
I hope Kirito finds Asuna soon. Yui needs a mother figure in her life. I would hate to have her grow up without both parents supporting her. Plus Kirito's heart would be broken should Asuna have to marry the other guy. All I want is for them to be happy.

I feel the worst part about part 2 is that it gets incredibly awkward and uncomfortable for awhile in that (upcoming episode spoilers)
we know that kirito and leafa are actually kazuno and his sis/cousin suguha, but they don't realize it for almost the entire season.

Kakashino.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One Piece
FLCL
GITS:SAC
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Inuyasha 2
Inuyasha 1
Soul Eater
Clone Wars
SAO
IGPX
Bleach

The line where I stopped enjoying myself was pretty damn low this week because even Bleach and IGPX weren't completely terrible. IGPX definitely worked its coma inducing magic with its soothing grooves and boring story.

I hope Kirito finds Asuna soon. Yui needs a mother figure in her life. I would hate to have her grow up without both parents supporting her. Plus Kirito's heart would be broken should Asuna have to marry the other guy. All I want is for them to be happy.

you good people

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
One Piece
FLCL
InuYasha 2
Gits
Naruto
InuYasha 1
Clone Wars
Soul Eater
Bleach
IGPX/InuYasha 3
SAO

Honestly everything was enjoyable last night. Think that's the lowest I've ever ranked a soul eater episode and it was still enjoyable.

Tenumi

Banned
So now, SAO, we've got the game without the stakes of death. OK then. And add more creepyness.

...You know, I think I want those death stakes back.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
One Piece
FLCL
InuYasha 2
Gits
Naruto
InuYasha 1
Clone Wars
Soul Eater
Bleach
IGPX/InuYasha 3
SAO

Honestly everything was enjoyable last night. Think that's the lowest I've ever ranked a soul eater episode and it was still enjoyable.
How can you rank inuyasha 1 so low, inuyasha cried bro, tears of a tsundere

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In some ways the stakes are higher this time around. One week to beat a newish MMO without being a beater? Is such a thing even possible?

His Inuyasha 1 is the fire episode from last week.

Its not low, its just I thought the second episode was better, honestly anything in the top 7 you could switch around pretty freely.

In some ways the stakes are higher this time around. One week to beat a newish MMO without being a beater? Is such a thing even possible?

His Inuyasha 1 is the fire episode from last week.

Oh I guess I should have made my list a bit cleared, I3 was last weeks fire episode. Said episode would rank below this weeks actual episodes, but I ranked it at the same spot as IGPX as I kind of watched both back and forth lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
  1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  2. FLCL
  3. Inuyasha 1
  4. One Piece
  5. Naruto
  6. Inuyasha 2
  7. Soul Eater
  8. Ghost in the Shell
  9. Star Wars
  10. Bleach
  11. IGPX
  12. Sword Art Online

Another great week for Toonami. Almost all the shows are exciting right now and have yet to reach their best parts. January is going to be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom