• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My version, kept all the frames:

joelbanderas.gif

mhayze

So many layers....

of clothing...
Sorry Geoff, after Joel mentioned it the hundredth time, I can't figure out how you're not sweating to death

The "loiter squad" is a crime against humanity. What have we done to deserve your wrath, VGX Awards? Were there not enough tweets, not enough viewers, not enough upvotes? What can we do to avoid every bringing such awfulness to the internets ever again?

Cutebrute

I am finally able to access GAF haha. And you all would say a GAF console would fail, but clearly everything Sony is doing is trying to make a GAFBox a reality. Props to the Gods for that beautiful clip.

Now I have that out of the way, what else is happening? It looked like there was some boring Titanfall footage and the GTA music finale.

CREMSteve

SpikeTV, I offer my services to you, absolutely free of charge. Give me a call, send me a PM, whatever, just get in touch with me. This show was an abomination. Either put together a proper awards show, or just plain Stop.

Stop treating people who play videogames like unintelligent, classless, hooligans. God, this was so putrid.

LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE RAP MUSIC I DONT EVEN THINK ITS MUSIC I JUST THINK ITS BLACK PEOPLE TALKING

I AM SO ABOVE THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom