• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 01/17/07

PuppetMaster said:
Pixel Junk Monsters on mah PSP!!

5k3kg2.jpg

I'm playing this over internet WAN not local network. Graphically it's good enough to play the game. There is some input lag that is annoying. For this kind of game it is totally still reasonable to play under these conditions.

I just arrived home from Univ thinking to my self "I wonder if Pixel Junk works through remote play, it's a pretty simple game and only uses one analogue" :lol

So awesome!

tanod

when is my burrito
Hey guys,

I'm not going to be able to do the thread this week and probably next week too but I have somebody lined up. You will still get your banner though so be nice to the new guy. :p

Nightz

tanod said:
Hey guys,

I'm not going to be able to do the thread this week and probably next week too but I have somebody lined up. You will still get your banner though so be nice to the new guy. :p
vadernooo.gif It won't be the same without you tanod. But you've been doing an awesome job with these threads, so you deserve a break.:D

Can't wait to see this week's banner.

Tieno

PuppetMaster said:
Pixel Junk Monsters on mah PSP!!

5k3kg2.jpg

I'm playing this over internet WAN not local network. Graphically it's good enough to play the game. There is some input lag that is annoying. For this kind of game it is totally still reasonable to play under these conditions.
White PSP looks pretty. Nice picture.

Erebus

Rumored PLAYSTATION Store New Content (US) for 1/24/08

StalkingSilence - contributor

New PSN Content. From the same source that brought you the predictions last week (the N4G story reached 1050°), here are the constantly updated list of rumors - several confirmed - for the new PSN content delivered weekly. All rumors have cited sources and media related to the game.

This week:
- The Club [demo]
- Guitar Hero III DLC
- PixelJunk Monsters [game & demo]
- PSone Classics
- Rock Band DLC
- Strangehold DLC

Note: Again, I know this is a forum post, but it's a collection from many different sources. The information is timely and updated immediately.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showpost.php?p=7537157&postcount=1

Kyoufu

JP store just got updated with Sega Lolly Revo demo and Pixel Junk campaign (PJ Monsters and Racers demo&game).

Can't wait for the DMC4 demo...

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Kyoufu said:
JP store just got updated with Sega Lolly Revo demo and Pixel Junk campaign (PJ Monsters and Racers demo&game).

Can't wait for the DMC4 demo...
More like updated 8 hours ago, but close enough! ;)

dfyb

Banned
Kyoufu said:
PJM is the best PSN game ever. Even if its based on a flash game, its the best PSN game ever!
tower defense has it's roots in custom warcraft/starcraft maps, if not older. if someone is making a reference to the desktop tower defense thing, they are uninformed.

Top Bottom