• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam Canadian said:
But you're not going to share it with us or even give us the slightest indication of where this proof originates, of course.

For the record, I believe the "leaked" roster. It sounds legitimate enough. I just find it odd that we can't even get the slightest hint as to where this leak originates.
It's the only thing holding me back from believing the link. The list is fine, but all we have to go on is how awesome two GAF posters apparently are.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I wonder if the Mushroomy Kingdom is in this state because of something SSE-story related? Maybe the Subspace Army has wrecked the place and after you clear the stage in Subspace you unlock it.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
You can believe me. That is your proof. I would not play a prank on you guys, nor would I confirm information I know to be untrue.

Reno and MarkMan are 100% believable and you should trust what they say.

Now drop this spoiler talk.

ant1532

Banned
I just realized the backdrop of the Jap Brawl boxart, which is nicer(well I just prefer brighter colors) is from the Dojo site header

RoboPlato said:
I wonder if the Mushroomy Kingdom is in this state because of something SSE-story related? Maybe the Subspace Army has wrecked the place and after you clear the stage in Subspace you unlock it.

I think Sakurai is just trying to convey how much time has passed from the nes game to now. It would be an interesting twist on the SSE though.

OgnodoD

Hope my Japanese Wii arrives soon. If the remaining stages are even half as awesome as Mushroomy Kingdom, Brawl is going to be favorite fighter of all time.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
RoboPlato said:

Honestly, I'd prefer it if Sakurai didn't give "Mushroomy Kingdom" a silly Subspace-related explanation. I think it's perfect the way it is; a reflection on a classic area.

It would kind of cheapen it if everything was hunky-dory until a R.O.B dropped a Subspace Bomb in the area or something.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
sp0rsk for president!

What's this I hear about the US version coming out sooner? Is that shit legit or what? Or is it part of the 'denial' phase to help cope?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
MarkMan said:
sp0rsk for president!

What's this I hear about the US version coming out sooner? Is that shit legit or what? Or is it part of the 'denial' phase to help cope?
You're the one with the inside info, you tell us.

MarkMan said:
sp0rsk for president!

Why must you toy with our emotions so?

MarkMan said:
sp0rsk for president!

MarkMan, I don't know if I love you or hate you for this (
Thank you for the information you provided
), but there is no denying that you are awesome. :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I was just randomly browsing smashboards and saw a thread about the release date being moved up... no one sourced it though... I guess I kinda got gamefaq'd :/

sp0rsk: So who do I have to PayPal to get a cool title like "Tekken Lord" ? :D

Firestorm

MarkMan said:
I was just randomly browsing smashboards and saw a thread about the release date being moved up... no one sourced it though... I guess I kinda got gamefaq'd :/

Was fake. I clicked it to see what was up. Aside from spelling mistakes and getting today's date wrong, the guy didn't seem to understand how press releases are usually written.

ant1532

Banned
MarkMan said:

yes, you got gamefaq'd lol. That post was fake as could be

Akai said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a new CM has popped on nicovideo...

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2122329
HOLY SHIT. That beginning music of the spanish orientation of the smash theme is HELLA good.

Cutscenes loooook EPIC

but yeah, that doesn't belong here.
oh yeah, updated op

Jiggy

That second commercial is the greatest thing ever. :eek: There better be a CG viewer in Brawl so I can rewatch some of those whenever I want... Like Peach
holding on for dear life to... KIRBY
:D,
Pokemon Trainer commanding Squirtle
, and Pit
firing at Fox and Diddy
(!). :eek:

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
VeritasVierge said:
Red, wrong thread. You want sporsk all over you? Post that in the spoiler thread.

Those aren't spoilers. All footage in the second CM were posted on the dojo site.

This isn't a dojo site, but this isn't a spoiler either.

Akai said:
It's hard to post in a locked thread... =)

So sporsk "changed" his mind again and is allowing non Dojo stuff in this thread? This is getting hard to keep up with.

sp0rsk said:
Those aren't spoilers. All footage in the second CM were posted on the dojo site.

This isn't a dojo site, but this isn't a spoiler either.

yes, definately hard to keep up with.

ant1532

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Which part wasn't?
Everything after Pit flying. Remember, there hasn't been any videos from the Dojo after Dedede's reveal also.
Keru_Shiri said:
I really hope that acoustic version of the theme is a selectable song as well.
You know it will, and damn is it going to be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom