• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
AHHHHHHHHHHH T-MINUS 2 HOURS FOR SPORSKS

We need a pic of you holding it or something, SHOW US THE GOODS WHEN YOU GET IT!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
JoeFu said:
AHHHHHHHHHHH T-MINUS 2 HOURS FOR SPORSKS

We need a pic of you holding it or something, SHOW US THE GOODS WHEN YOU GET IT!

Calm down guys, I'm pretty sure anyone who got the game today is a super rare exception, not the rule. Chances are I won't be getting it today.

But, I'm gonna check!

sp0rsk said:
Calm down guys, I'm pretty sure anyone who got the game today is a super rare exception, not the rule. Chances are I won't be getting it today.

But, I'm gonna check!
I really wish you could ban IPs. I might have asked you to do so. I am 1 click from seeing lots of things ont he game, and its really really hard. :X And I don't mean just down there.

JoeFu

Banned
sp0rsk said:

But, I'm gonna check!

I HOPE YOU GET IT!

GO SPORSKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coreycubed

Neo Member
sp0rsk said:

But, I'm gonna check!

eh, it doesn't matter -- you're there, and we're not, and we're all living vicariously through you, whether or not you secure a copy.

even those of us that lead moderately interesting lives!

coreycubed said:
eh, it doesn't matter -- you're there, and we're not, and we're all living vicariously through you, whether or not you secure a copy.

even those of us that lead moderately interesting lives!
are you saying you are a prostitute?

careksims

scottnak said:
:lol :lol February is going to be disaster for us NA peeps aint it...

Oh hell yeah! It's hard not to think about it! Even though there are 29 days for it, it's going to feel like the longest month for me!

coreycubed

Neo Member
TheKingsCrown said:
are you saying you are a prostitute?

No, no, I never said that...

...I mean yes, I do engage in frequent copulation, and there are often exchanges of monetary compensation.

Also, sometimes I like to go stand on the corner and make eyes at sailors.

...but no, not that.

coreycubed said:
No, no, I never said that...

...I mean yes, I do engage in frequent copulation, and there are often exchanges of monetary compensation.

Also, sometimes I like to go stand on the corner and make eyes at sailors.

...but no, not that.
I'm just making sure, because Sp0rsk getting Smash Bros. Brawl is equivalent to a MEGATORGASM of Wario Nuke proportions, so you better be riding or being ridden by something in order to approach it.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I will also see if giant department stores are willing to break release dates. That'd be so good. :S

MisterHero

INTRO_Mario-Link-Avatar.gif
<----------they're rushing to get copies

coreycubed

Neo Member
TheKingsCrown said:
I'm just making sure, because Sp0rsk getting Smash Bros. Brawl is equivalent to a MEGATORGASM of Wario Nuke proportions, so you better be riding or being ridden by something in order to approach it.

meh, wife is already asleep in the other room, so that rules both of those out. She doesn't like to stay up for Japan time. :(

MisterHero said:
INTRO_Mario-Link-Avatar.gif
<----------they're rushing to get copies

And Mario's tripping over loose stats from a stray Jiggy post.

Fireblend

Banned
Oh well, the game has apparently leaked already and inevitably fallen in the wrong hands too. It was fun guys, guessing about the crazy content... it will all be over soon tho, I'm guessing there will be nothing we don't already know tonight :( now I'll just wait for sp0rsk's impressions. Can't wait :D

I wonder if the hype will be this insane when the game hits the states. By then, we'll know everything, but we'll finally actually be able to play it!

mCACGj

Fireblend said:
Oh well, the game has apparently leaked already and inevitably fallen in the wrong hands too. It was fun guys, guessing about the crazy content... it will all be over soon tho, I'm guessing there will be nothing we don't already know tonight :( now I'll just wait for sp0rsk's impressions. Can't wait :D

What do you mean by wrong hands? Is the guy blowing the disc up or something?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Tonight is a big night for info, doods :O Is anyone else really excited right now?

Anyway to be on topic: calling the intro movie for tonights update!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I just read back a couple pages. This thread has been trippin' six ways to Sunday today, hasn't it? @_@

BTW I predict another menu update.

[edit] Or Chimchar! Why the hell hasn't Sakurai updated with Chimchar yet?!

Jiggy

Well, update's going to be upon us soon. LLLLLET'S GET READY TO REEEEFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH--

--ah, who am I kidding. Everybody's hanging around the other thread. :lol

Chumly

Jiggy37 said:
Well, update's going to be upon us soon. LLLLLET'S GET READY TO REEEEFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH--

If we could merge threads we could get this one past 60000 before release. :D

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Jiggy37 said:

I feel like I am running to and from two different parties :lol

Fireblend

Banned
Jiggy37 said:

Still here ;_; be sure to link me to the update tho, the dojo never updates as early as it does for some of you for some reason...

Jiggy

I kind of hope it's the intro video. Certain info was contained within that intro which would make for some fun gloating/rejoicing/mockery (take your pick; I'm being vague on purpose) in this thread if it was put up on the Dojo, and therefore became sp0rsk-legal to talk about in here. >_> <_<

But I still stand by predicting the double update of Data menu + Shop Channel music remix.

coreycubed

Neo Member
In Brawl there are many ways to add music to your collection, from picking up CDs to unlocking secret songs. However, the number of tracks you can access from the first time you boot up is also quite impressive!

Therefore, I thought I’d go ahead and post a list of songs available from day one.

First Songs in My Music

Look at all those songs. Look at those big names....

Just think, that big list of songs is going to do nothing but grow as you pick up CDs and unlock additional melodies.

Man, having all this great music in Brawl is such an honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom