• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bread

Banned
lol that's awesome xia, my shades are dope

bad news though, im currently in florida. dont hold it against me though, ill be back in MA next week

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I want in!

For anyone interested, I'll need some info:

* How you want your name displayed - Easiest way to do this would either be just using your GAF username, or giving me a First and Last name and I'll use your username for the Nickname (in this case, your character name will appear like the Jason "jakncoke" Bay screenshot.)
* Bio (250 character max) - though I get the feeling this would be best done by the community at large. ;P
* Date of birth
* How you want your character to be displayed - Body type (skinny, medium, large/muscled, large/fat) and skin tone (pale, white, tan. brown, black).

And that's it. I think the rap sheet is randomly generated.

Shock and AWE!

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 9m

#Giants flying OC candidate Mike Sullivan in tomorrow to interview for their opening, per source. Interview Tues or Wed (as @ConorTOrr said)

* How you want your name displayed - Easiest way to do this would either be just using your GAF username, or giving me a First and Last name and I'll use your username for the Nickname (in this case, your character name will appear like the Jason "jakncoke" Bay screenshot.)

* Bio (250 character max)

* Date of birth

* How you want your character to be displayed - Not sure on all the options, but I've seen at least 3 body types (skinny, medium, huge) and a few skin tones (white, brown, black).

It's more fun if you or someone else writes the bio.:D

Sherman had to go. Let Martin quit, Incognito get suspended and Dion Jordan do nothing. Awful job by him this year
I know you're being sarcastic and I agree that Ireland is the number one problem but the offense really did underperform this season. It was way too vanilla, short yardage playcalling was just inexplicably horrendous, and they didn't score nearly enough. There is plenty of blame to go around but I do think Sherman did a pretty poor job this season.

Did a quick test on name modding in Prison Architect:

So who wants in on the NFL-GAF prison? ;P

I wanna go to prison!

Just call me Dutch, that would be my Prision name. Also, I'm 21, and white, I would like to be huge, but I would have to go more to the gym for that.

Hate breeds hate.

Most of us are pretty nice outside this thread from what I see.

If you recall the off-season thread is pretty civil.

I know man. We all good.

I love the off-season, stress free.

It's more fun if you or someone else writes the bio.:D

You can write mine!

effzee

Eagles only tried one screen, it was on the play Foles rolled right and threw back to Celek for an 8 yard loss. Saints are a blitzing aggressive team. Really surprised they didnt try to slow down the pass rush with screen plays. You are 100% right about the offense letting them down. I thought the D did a pretty good job all things considered.

That's what I mean. Its one thing to lose to the Saints, who in my opinion were the better team all season. Its not a shock that they won. They have Brees and Payton.

But if we are going to lose I want to lose doing things that got us there. Screen plays, 30+ carries for McCoy with 5-7 carries for Brown and Polk, and tons of open space plays for DJAX.

Instead the offense seemed to lack creativity and just seemed very generic with very little running, Foles passing too much, and no explosiveness.

DMczaf

* Bio (250 character max) - though I get the feeling this would be best done by the community at large. ;P
* Date of birth
* How you want your character to be displayed - Not sure on all the options, but I've seen at least 3 body types (skinny, medium, huge) and a few skin tones (white, brown, black).

Thanks! PM'd

I think I'm in Carolina's corner the rest of the way. Not because I dislike the Niners; they're a great team on both sides of the ball. I want Cam to win the Lombardi just to spite Peter King. Even then I'm sure King would spin some lame excuse that takes credit away from Cam.

Early weather forecasts for divisional round:

Foxboro MA: Mid 40s at start, cooling to the mid 20s, very slight chance of rain, significant wind gusts

Denver CO: Mid 40s at start, cooling to the high 20s, small chance of snow later in the game

Seattle WA: Mid 40s, good chance of rain, significant wind gusts

Charlotte NC: Mid 60s, chance of rain

Is your basis for comparison playing in the Super Bowl?

My basis is watching him in the playoffs. He and the niners offense seem to come up with plays whenever they need it. With such a strong running attack they don't need a big arm back there, just someone who can make clutch throws or fist down runs. I am still kinda surprised he can keep making these plays since his game seems very basic but he has a knack for knowing when take off and not get hit while getting 10 more yards down the sideline than you'd think.

As for Newton I have a feeling he is a much better QB overall but since he or the Panthers have not been in the playoffs recently(?) I honestly have no idea what to make of them. I'm always rooting for Steve Smith though.

Wilson is just a faster and younger Alex Smith.

That's what I mean. Its one thing to lose to the Saints, who in my opinion were the better team all season. Its not a shock that they won. They have Brees and Payton.

But if we are going to lose I want to lose doing things that got us there. Screen plays, 30+ carries for McCoy with 5-7 carries for Brown and Polk, and tons of open space plays for DJAX.

Instead the offense seemed to lack creativity and just seemed very generic with very little running, Foles passing too much, and no explosiveness.

The play calling felt a bit like the old days with Reid. When Mcnabb would start out slow and Reid would call more passing plays, afterwards he would always say you have to let the QB pass himself out of a slump. The first series was enough to see that Foles was feeling the moment a bit, they should have adjusted to more runs/short passes until he got all the nerves out. Oh well hopefully this was a learning experience and not a wonderful opportunity totally wasted.

Top Bottom