• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Taiyou no Ie v1

Definitely one for the "stories which will give you warm and fuzzy feelings" pile. Both Mao and Hiro are not what you call original or standout characters but they do a good job of being an adorable and funny couple.
Akito did you see the eyes?!
QlGhzmM.png

DID YOU

they're pretty great

wonzo

Banned
Hentai Kamen 26-29

Even the most disciplined of dogs are swayed by how moe Aiko is!

Kingdom 299-300

Kanki dropping some mad realtalk and messing peoples shit up, the most badass of generals.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Shishunki Bitter Change 02
Gotta say this is pretty good. It's definitely a lot more than just oh look they switch bodies but more understanding the other character by living in their shows. Really impressive.

You're right, this is pretty good. I hope they fall in love with each other, unlike that Barbaric Girlfriend garbage.

Mob Psycho ch.1-7

Done by the same person who did One Punch Man (which I have not read). Mob Psycho is amazing.

Also in the OP, that Chihayafuru pic... who is that on the cover? Chihaya doesn't have black hair or black eyes.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";96572882]What are the best troll comics like KNIM and Aku no Hana and Terraformars? Please no dumb answers like bobobo or bleach.[/QUOTE]

Level E, but I'd watch the anime instead. Give it until the end of episode three.

upandaway

Level E, but I'd watch the anime instead. Give it until the end of episode three.
I don't think that's the kind of troll he means. He means more like the author trolling the readers.

For no reason though, series with master trolls:
Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Kyou Kara Ore Wa
Gou-dere

Akito

Taiyou no Ie v2
>Confessing to your crush
>Pretending it was a joke afterwards
>Saying you were turned down.
Shoujo logic

Well, it was not exactly that simple but you get the general idea. It's a cute story but still very shoujo at heart. Also Daiki seems cool.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shion no Ou 1-32

This is honestly a really weird manga. I mean, murder-related shoji aside, it feels like it keeps trying to go for really dramatic moments, but go so over-the-top in trying to do so that it completely fails and instead becomes weirdly hilarious. Still a fun read, and shion is totes adorable.

Adekan 26

Just fuck each other already christ.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah alright, thought you were referring to the authors as master trolls.

Speaking of troll characters, I swear 50% of rumiko takahashi's characters exist to troll the rest of the cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom