• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieli

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";98350463]Why do people read Fairy Tail when every panel is ripped from a better comic them redrawn worse in a less coherent context?[/QUOTE]

I think you're assuming too highly of people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";98350463]Why do people read Fairy Tail when every panel is ripped from a better comic them redrawn worse in a less coherent context?[/QUOTE]

Is this a serious question? Fanservice.

Because Im dying to see these dragons and such return. Plus I dont think there is any currently serialized series with non kiddy dragons handled in an actually competent and serious manner..

Vertical picked up My Neighbor Seki (Tonari no Seki-kun) for english release in the Fall.

c6249_ORIG-jack_nicholson_nodding.gif

I finally got to see Shindol new donjon. Now to wait faithfully for a translation of another masterpiece.

made a post about it on the other page lol

now to know if
Zelda and Minda broke after seeing that sight or were broken way before and lured Link into that situation

Crunchyroll added four more manga
Action Mask
In order to return people that have turned into monsters from the seed of hatred, our hero in mask have sealed his fist…Action mask who also appears in Japan’s national comedy manga "Crayon Shin-chan" is transformed into ultra real and ultra cool character! Go action! His fist will crush the heart of the hatred!

King's Game: Origin
"The King's orders are absolute. Fail to obey, and you will be punished."
30 years ago in the remote Yonaki Village, a black envelope is delivered to a single villager. The command inside threatens to draw the entire population into a terrible tragedy!
Take a deep breath, steady your heart, and prepare for a shocking, terrifying survival horror adventure! The latest chapter in the wildly popular "King's Game: Origin" saga has begun. It all starts here!

Re Collection
Ichigo Takano, the genius of the shojo manga world, returns with a new series!
A suspicious man who claims to be God hangs around amnesiac high school teacher Kanade Natsume. Even though "God" is a pest, the divine one says that he'll (He'll?) help Kanade get his memories back. What is it that Kanade has forgotten? Who is this "God", really? Their strange cohabitation begins so Kanade can reclaim his lost "self", dreams, love, past, and all! Ichigo Takano presents this first-rate mystery-romance.

Orange
"What can I do now to prevent a future without Kakeru?" In the spring of my second year of high school, I received a letter from "myself", ten years in the future. It urged the 16-year-old me to take action so I wouldn't have the same regrets...

TWGOK

Full battle shonen mode?

Mahou Tsukai Kurohime 1-12
I started this series a while ago and it's kinda of fun. Kurohime reminds me of Bayonetta, with the clothes and guns. Maybe the game got a little influence from this manga?.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Bleach 431

Man, it's crazy what a refresh and a brand new arc will do for you. I'm already interested in Xcution, in finding out more about these humans with powers ala Chad, in everything. It feels much more like vintage Bleach than the drag that became post Soul Society arc. C'mon, Kubo. I know you have it in you.

Tokimekigokoro extras
tumblr_mzxufaFqCN1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Incredibly amazing and cute like she describes it in the final extra as thats just the kind of story it is. Jun and Seki over this, the comments, and paneling. It was as memorable as their moments in the chapters. I still miss them, one of draps best series.

Bleach 431

Man, it's crazy what a refresh and a brand new arc will do for you. I'm already interested in Xcution, in finding out more about these humans with powers ala Chad, in everything. It feels much more like vintage Bleach than the drag that became post Soul Society arc. C'mon, Kubo. I know you have it in you.

hahahahaha. Kubo doesn't have it in him.

Korosenai

Bleach 431

I read Bleach recently as well, and that was my exact thought as well. I actually enjoyed the Fullbringer Arc.

I finally got to see Shindol new donjon. Now to wait faithfully for a translation of another masterpiece.

It was interesting and hot to say the least.

Don't think I can look at Link the same way for a while. >.>^ Still dying for the next TSF Monogatari

Sakurada Reset 01

MCimo2tl.jpg

A town where half the people have powers. This follows a club who solves requests where the girl can rewind time back three days and the boy who remembers everything's that happened in those lost time.

The premise is fairly interesting. The powers definitely seem less fighting and more other uses like talking to cats or time rewinding. I do think that this going by case will be pretty interesting and would be cool to see how mundane powers are used to solve them.

It definitely feels a bit slice of life-ish with the premise as well.

Vito

Banned
Oh, already posted, didn't see it scrolling through. Adding earlier chapters at a later date is pretty dumb and shady.

Mortemis

Banned
Nice, Orange is coming back. Really enjoyed it before the author disappeared on us like a year ago. Glad it's coming back and is picked up by CR.

Shurabara! 10

So he's slowly destroying his fake harem and inadvertently building a real one? Lol. Apparently the manga ends next chapter, and I'm too lazy to read the light novels so I guess this is where we part ways.

Kubera S2 74

God damn Yuta. Dat literal growth spurt. Things are really picking up in this arc, though it's been full of cliffhangers. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom