• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFWL Has a Good Sale for once! Age of Empires III for 10 cents/10 MSP

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Mr Sandman said:
I finally got it to add to my cart and then I go to check out and it's back to 39.99. Ugh.
Try using points? I don't know, Microsoft must think you are not worthy or something. I used points because at least Microsoft can't pull one up over me and try over charing also.

Erudite

That's weird... It didn't even let me confirm my purchase, moment I put in my credit card info it accepted it... Really hope it didn't charge me $39.99 @_@

Edit: Nvm! Got the e-mail, $0.12 :D Thanks op

Salsa

ngurF.jpg

cant find it :/

Catshade

Is credit card the only way to pay things in GFWL (besides MS points)? I don't see any option for Paypal or anything else.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Instro said:
Pay with a credit card

Nope.avi.mpg.dll.exe.zip.rar.7z

Refuse to give MS my credit card information after the hoops I had to jump through to delete it on the same account for X-box Live.

clav

Darn just missed the deal.

It's back up to $39.99.

EDIT: You have to use the Windows Games Marketplace Client! PURCHASED FOR 10 MSPOINTS!

Woo.

vazel

Banned
I hope this stays in our purchased list. Microsoft didn't let us keep the free Fable 2 glitch, when you try to redownload it it downloads the demo.

I don't buy this was a pricing mistake. This must be planned - too random for something like this to occur. They want to get us to at least have one game in their service. If that is the case, good job MS.

edit: full sentences.

Salsa

god fuckin dammit i wanted this, why is your client so shitty microsofttttttttttt

Im guessing its a regional thing, but at least Steam DOESNT SHOW ME THE GAMES I CANT GET DAMMIT

such a tease

Top Bottom