• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
My 2GB 2nd-gen iPod Nano I no longer use. It's in perfect shape, has all the original packaging, USB cable, earbuds (never used), even the little Apple sticker and I'll throw in some of those oh-so-nifty storage socks. I'm looking for $115 shipped, maybe open to some trades.

85cl950.jpg

6p7bt3r.jpg

Baker

Banned
I have a bunch of MMOs just taking up space. If anyone has alternate means of getting subscription codes (these have all been used by me), I'd be glad to sell or trade. Everything is complete and excellent condition, except my dog got the headset from the Guild Wars Collector's Edition.

IMG_0443.jpg

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
For Sale:

SNES (all cart only, tested, and excellent external condition):

* SNES system with controller + hookups
* Final Fantasy 6 (JPN) (complete)
* Kirby's Superstar
* Kirby's Avalanche
* Kirby's Dream Course (complete)
* NBA Jam: Tournament Edition
* Donkey Kong Country
* Donkey Kong Country 2
* Donkey Kong Country 3
* Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past (cart, box, manual, map)
* Mega Man X (complete)

PS1/2 (all are complete):

* Final Fantasy IX (Greatest Hits)
* Front Mission 3
* Odin Sphere
* Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
* Mega Man X Collection
* Mega Man Anniversary Collection
* Kingdom Hearts

PSP

* Lumines
* Mega Man: Powered Up

Xbox/360:

* Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack (GTA3 + Vice City)
* Bioshock
* Guitar Hero 3 Bundle (new, unopened)

Guides:

* Final Fantasy VII (Brady guide)
* Final Fantasy Tactics (Prima guide, some loose pages but complete)
* Devil May Cry (Versus Books)

PC:

* Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition (complete)
* Half-Life 2: Collector's Edition (complete)

Gamecube:

* Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

HD-DVD/DVD:

* The Departed (DVD)
* Lord of War (DVD)
* King Kong (HD-DVD)

PC Hardware (I will let most of these go for pretty cheap, please just take it off my hands!):

* 80 GB 3.5" internal hard drive
* Creative Audigy 2 ZS sound card (with original box + contents)
* 512 MB RAM (2x256)
* Apevia Mid Tower Case

Misc Stuff:

* $25 Regal Cinemas gift card
* $20 American Eagle gift card
* PSM Underground Mouse Pad
* Magic: The Gathering autographed cards, Toronto World Championship passes, custom drawings by artists and more (PM me for more details)
* Game Gear system and Super Columns (system complete, game is cart-only)

Posters + Maps (pics available upon request!):

* Magic: The Gathering autographed art prints (PM me for details)
* Apple Macbook/free iPod promotional poster
* Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition map
* Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones autographed artwork
* Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess poster
* Family Guy poster
* The O.C. poster
* The Matrix poster
* The Matrix: Reloaded poster
* McLaren F-1 car poster
* Fight Club poster
* Batman Begins poster
* Fantastic 4 poster

Truespeed

Picked up a white PS3 so I'm selling the following:

PS3 60GB in MINT / brand new condition (with box, of course). Buyer pays shipping. Accepting offers.

Lowball offers will be ignored.

Still selling all that other stuff from my previous post, also looking to get rid of oblivion for PC

I have Oblivion
Knights of the Nine
Shivering Isles

I prefer to sell them as a set, name your price.

Tabris

If anyone wants the following, I'm up for selling or trading:

NHL 08 (X360) - Perfect condition
Forza 2 (X360) - Perfect condition

For selling, I will sell for 20% off the going rate on ebay + shipping from Canada.

robot

I have Orange Box and Naruto, both for xbox 360 - complete and in great condition.
$40 apiece (shipped in the U.S) if anyones interested.

Also have a few saturn games - off the top of my head:

- Nights
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Astal
- Virtua Racing
- Worldwide Soccer

Make an offer!

So im looking for an agetec sega dreamcast stick
segadreamcastarcadestick1.jpg

if you have one for sell let me know or if you want to trade i have the following, all are complete. or im looking to sell the following so i can buy one (if someone has it). if i cant get a dreamcast stick ill be open to other trades so if there is something you want let me know otherwise im going to give goozex i shot

buyselltrade.gif

DS
Lunar Knights
Chrildren of Mana
Hotel Dusk
Trauma Center
Diddy Kong Racing
Brain Age
Legend of Starfy 4

Game Boy
Legend of Starfy 2

Nintendo Wii
Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution
Super Paper Mario

oneHeero

Looking for a Dreamcast, complete with the original box is good condition. Preferably 2 controllers and at least 1 VMU.

Looking for games like;
Shenmue
Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2
Skies of Arcadia
NFL2K1
NBA2K1
Dead or Alive 1 or 2
PowerStone 1&2
Resident Evil 2 & 3
Jet Gring Radio
BioHazard
Street Fighter
Tokyo Extreme Racing 1 or 2

I know the rare ones are gonna cost me so unless gaffers are keen to hooking up gaffers, I can wait on cheaper ones locally or on ebay.

king

Banned
For Sale:

Ds
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Starfox Ds
Mario and Luigi Partners in time
Meteos
Mario 64 DS
Elite Beat Agents

Looking for
LOZ:LTTP gba
Gameboy micro
bioshock

SuperPac said:
Now up for auction on ebay...*drum roll*

Working Designs' Elemental Gearbolt (PS1), mint in shrinkwrap, in special edition Assassin's Case.

egauction1.jpg

egauction2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290200228556

Happy bidding
Jesus on a bicycle: Sorry, you were outbid. This item sold to happycstar for US $1,358.99.

Guitar for sale, an Epiphone PR-100NA (Natural Finish) Acoustic Guitar in very good condition. A great steel-string guitar for students or occasional players. This was used in-home only, no road gigs or stage use. Comes with a case.

2qundbd.jpg
9q907m.jpg

30iues2.jpg

has a tuner built-in. It doesn't affect the sound at all. My guitar instructor even said it was a good-sounding guitar. I'm selling it because I cannot play it effectively with my fingers. I've tried and tried to exercise them to get them to work right but it's just no use. I'm stuck playing fake plastic guitars for now. :(
bune duggy said:
More reposts! As I mentioned before I've been cleaning house on some stuff that I don't need anymore and these are what I'm selling.

6xr5qbm.jpg

$10 shipped. It's in great condition and is decently sized. Poseable and comes with the Soul Reaver, a staff, and the base.

6odoj10.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/6q3vhcp.jpg (bigger image)

Has 7 inputs plus one in the front. It does RCA and S-Video on all 8 and also has component inputs on three in the back and the one in the front. To see what the back looks like: http://i2.tinypic.com/6ome0r5.jpg. It's powered and doesn't have a remote. I've had it for about 3 years now and it's worked great for me. I have just consolidated my systems into two rooms now and I don't need the switcher anymore. I bought it for $99 but nowadays that gets you a HDMI switcher with fancy LED's so how about $30 plus shipping? It's negotiable.

879w7zl.jpg

Mace Windu collectible light saber. I still have the box as well but that's a picture of how it's displayed. $7 shipped?

The poster is 5'x30" and is a very sturdy material. $15

81sluyv.jpg

This next poster measures 35x63 inches and is a high quality thick paper and is printed on both sides. (if you haven't guessed by now I took a few displays home when I worked at TRU :lol) $15

6pyc001.jpg

I apologize for the weird quality of the picture but my camera seems to be having issues with black levels.

shipping on the posters...well, I'm going to the post office and ask them what shipping would be since the size of the boxes I'll be shipping the posters in are a little longer than usual. I'm hoping to do it Media Mail (it'll be about $3 if I do) but I'm worried about the lengths. I'll have an edit later today or tomorrow with the shipping prices.
I'll be sending these to Goodwill in a week, get your requests in while you can.

variance

Hi, I had to sell my Wii when I had some monetary/car issues a couple months ago and I'd like to replace it, so I want to sell some stuff so I feel more comfortable doing that.

Selling:
Crimson/Black DS Lite
with
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart DS
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Starfox Command
Meteos
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Brain Age 2
Picross DS
Cooking Mama
Sonic Rush

80GB Black Classic iPod (sixth generation) -- I just bought this last week because I had lost my old 5.5G iPod, which I subsequently found. I'm not sure where the receipt from Best Buy is but I do have the box and all the accessories. It has a couple scuffs on it but they're probably removable, I honestly haven't tried.

I'd be willing to work out a trade for a Wii or sell these through Paypal. PM me with offers if you're interested. I will take pics on request.

urge26

For sale or trade, pm me if you're interested. I'm looking for PS3 Hardware, Xbox 360 games for trade.

Sega Saturn (US), 2 controllers, av hook-ups.
4-Meg Cart compatible with US, can play imports
Games:
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter (Import) - Mint
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Import) - Mint
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (Import) - Mint
Vampire Savior The Lord Of Vampire (Import) - Mint
Thunder Force V (Import) - Mint
Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection (Import, 2-CDs) - Mint
Samurai Spirits Best Collection (Import, 2-CDs) - Mint

US Games, CD Only:
Night Warriors - Darkstalkers Revenge
Astal
Marvel Super Heroes
Virtual On
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA

Saturn2.jpg

Saturn3.jpg

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
CHRIST. That Elemental Gearbolt case sold for OVER ONE THOUSAND US DOLLARS.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY???

I've got to start selling off my schwag. I could make enough to get a down payment for a house. :)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
mr jones said:
CHRIST. That Elemental Gearbolt case sold for OVER ONE THOUSAND US DOLLARS.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY???

I've got to start selling off my schwag. I could make enough to get a down payment for a house. :)

yeah, i thought that was crazy also.

Nightz

Wanted to put in a good word for UnholySpectacle. Got my copy of Burnout Paradise earlier than expected and great communication from him.

ibu

Hey im looking for a copy of Jeanne D'Arc US NTSC version (need english language) Im in UK... anyone got a copy going for a reasonable price?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I still have a never before used Slim Ceramic White PS2. Useless since I have two of them. I'm mainly looking for hardware I don't have.

Mudo

Ok, I've decided to put some of my stuff up here for sale and see what happens. Shipping will only cost you what it costs me. We can talk about that before you actually pay and depends on how you'd like it shipped:

Game soundtracks from Japan:

-Final Fantasy V OST - couple tiny scratches on disc, only seen if held in light at an angle. Outer box the set comes in has a few scuffs, I've had this for years sitting around but good condition.

-Soukaigi (Square) OST - couple light marks, not even enough to be called scratches on disc, in very good condition.

-The Best of Final Fantasy 1987-1994- Special Edition inlcuding a hard bound book of Poems by Nobuo Uematsu - no scratches on CD, book in mint condition.

-Final Fantasy IX- The 4 disc soundtrack with the hard plastic case that has indentations of the main characters on it. Incl Melodies of Life lyric sheet and a set of 5 Amano color artworks on 4X4 pieces of some kind of textured paper. Didn't see scratches on any of the CDs.

-Ys "Very Best of Ys"- 13 track compilation, CD has 1 small scratch on it.

-Chrono Cross OST- 3 disc soundtrack, the discs have a couple light scratches on them but play perfectly.

-Fithos Lusec Wicos Vinosec: Final Fantasy VIII- Orchestra remakes of 13 FFVIII tracks - CD has 1 small scratch on it, plays great.

-CREID: Yasunori Mitsuda and Millenial Fair- Xenogears 10 track remix album. This disc does have some scratches on it but played fine for me - it may need to be buffed at some point.

-Seiken Densetsu 2- Secret of Mana (SNES) Original Sound Version - no scratches.

-Piano Collections for Final Fantasy VIII- Jewel case has a small crack on the top, CD has no scratches.

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Re-Arranged Album- No scratches on CD.

I will sell them separately if enough money or as a set. Again, make me reasonable offers in PM for any/all.

Next up -

Xenogears memorabilia:

-Set of Postcards: Fei, Elly, Bart, Citan, Billy, ChuChu, the Fatima and the anime scene of Elly. They are all in good condition with a little wear from being in a box underneath other things for several years. They do have a small indentation like a coin shape on them if you hold at an angle. There are no tears in any of the postcards. They have a holder to insert them into and is in good condition as well (a slight crease in the bottom left corner)..

-Sticker sheet containing stickers of all main character portraits as well as the Fatima picture, group photo and Elly (anime version)

-Data Notebook which has around 20 pages of character pencil sketches and bios, and the rest of the book is lined paper for taking notes on.

-Pencil Board which is a heavy kind of plastic sheet that is glossy, around 8X10 in size. It is a collage of the main characters from the game on the front and on the back a sketch of Elly and a poem. It is in good condition with no folds or creases.

**I want to sell the 4 above things as a set. Make me an offer in PM**

Lastly-

Lunar: The Silver Star game for the Mega-CD. So yes this is the Japanese version of the game. No scratches on game disc. Jewel case has normal wear on it.

I've got a sealed copy of Guitar Hero 3 for 360 that I'm looking to sell. $40 shipped...PM me if interested...I can provide eBay feedback if needed...

urge26 said:
For sale or trade, pm me if you're interested. I'm looking for PS3 Hardware, Xbox 360 games for trade.

Sega Saturn (US), 2 controllers, av hook-ups.
4-Meg Cart compatible with US, can play imports
Games:
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter (Import) - Mint
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Import) - Mint
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (Import) - Mint
Vampire Savior The Lord Of Vampire (Import) - Mint
Thunder Force V (Import) - Mint
Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection (Import, 2-CDs) - Mint
Samurai Spirits Best Collection (Import, 2-CDs) - Mint

US Games, CD Only:
Night Warriors - Darkstalkers Revenge
Astal
Marvel Super Heroes
Virtual On
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA

Saturn2.jpg

Saturn3.jpg
Just PM'ed you.

Reposting my for sale list again with additions:

PC:
Oblivion + Knights of the Nine + Shivering Isles + CDR with that free DLC they offered
Want to sell as a set, this would be everything contained in the game of the year edition.

PS2:
Dynasty Warriors 5, 5XL, 5 Empires - prefer to sell as a set
Samurai Warriors, XL -prefer to sell as a set

PS2 - Japanese:
Puyo Puyo Fever 1-2
King of Fighters XI
Homura
Initial D
Super Robot Wars Scramble Commander

DVD:
Infinite Ryvius Vol. 1
Scryed Vol. 3-4
Divergence Eve Vol. 3
GTO Vol. 6

PSP:
Armored Core Formula Front International

VERY open to suggestion on price, please PM me with an offer on any or all of the above. perhaps we can make a deal if you want several items.

eznark

Banned
If anyone is looking for a subscription to Xbox live I have a year that I got from my sister. Since I am good through December I figured I'd see if anyone here needed it.

Looking for a game in return. I have a PS3 (60 gig), Wii and 360 and am open to all offers.

king

Banned
eznark said:
If anyone is looking for a subscription to Xbox live I have a year that I got from my sister. Since I am good through December I figured I'd see if anyone here needed it.

Looking for a game in return. I have a PS3 (60 gig), Wii and 360 and am open to all offers.
do you want GRAW?

I'm wanting to trade or sell my new and sealed copy of Nitrobike

Before I put this on ebay I thought I would give gaffers a quick chance...will negotiate for paypal or we can work out some type of trade involving the following games that I'm wanting...

ps2
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus

ps3
Unreal Tournament III
Orange Box
Uncharted

PM me if anyone has any interest. Thanks.

XSX

eznark said:

Are Subscription Cards "region locked"?

Halvie

Banned
WTS: 4GB Silver Ipod Nano (newest version). It comes with the box, earphones and everything. It also comes with a two year extended warranty I bought for it from Best Buy so when the next one comes out just tell BB the battery keeps running out and get a new one for nothing. Asking $115 shipped (paypal). It is in great condition. Please buy!!! really want a pair of Monitor Audio RS6 speakers++

aktham

Selling: 4GB Zune (practically new) with everything included 120 OBO.

Want: Wii or Wii bundle
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Final Fantasy V (GBA)
Nvidia 8800GT

I am open for trades+cash as well. My reputation is good here and on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom