• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush Remastered |OT| Kat's out of the Vita

Eggbok

p14zqeh.png

p2nzpn0.png

p3i5ri5.png

Gravity Rush Remastered Announce Trailer
Digital Foundry Vita vs PS4 Graphics Comparison
Digital Foundry Vita vs PS4 Frame Rate Test
1080p/60fps Gameplay by GAF Member v0mitg0d!

WhoppingEmotionalAntlion.gif

Shout out to Alcoholikaust for the gif! :D

Comparison Gifs
gdDusty.gif

gdAwaken.gif

gdAwaken2.gif

Cant wait to fall again.
I think Shin-Ra made these gifs so thx!

Carl

Yay. I platinumd the Asian release last week, enjoy playing this on PS4 guys. It controls so much better than on Vita (sliding challenges are actually doable!)

burgerdog

Played it on vita and loved it, physical copy is arriving tomorrow but I don't know if I'll replay it. I just might for the updated graphics, which look great.

mauaus

Yay. I platinumd the Asian release last week, enjoy playing this on PS4 guys. It controls so much better than on Vita (sliding challenges are actually doable!)

Hey Carl, is the platinum the same difficulty as the Vita one? Or has something changed?

Is the retail version exclusive to retailers? I saw it at Amazon.com but I prefer Best Buy with the Gamer's Club and it doesn't seem they'll be doing the physical release there. Wasn't sure if exclusive or they're just slow on getting it listed online for some reason and I should just be patient.

Can't wait to play this on PS4 as I only got through the first area on the Vita and never played beyond that.

dc89

It's a great game, enjoyed what I played on the vita but i never finished it. :(
I'll pick this up and right that wrong at some stage.

How do you slide on the PS4 version? I know you held the corners of the screen on Vita but on PS4?...

(I already platted Gravity Rush on VITA ;] )

Eggbok

Is the retail version exclusive to retailers? I saw it at Amazon.com but I prefer Best Buy with the Gamer's Club and it doesn't seem they'll be doing the physical release there. Wasn't sure if exclusive or they're just slow on getting it listed online for some reason and I should just be patient.

Can't wait to play this on PS4 as I only got through the first area on the Vita and never played beyond that.

I had forgot to add that in the op lol but it's fixed. As far as I know it's exclusive to Amazon in North America.

Kazer

Amazon exclusive in NA.

Love the OT title! My copy still says it'll ship today and arrive by 8:00PM tomorrow so anyone waiting, don't fret. They're pretty good about release date delivery (and I hope doubly so since this is an exclusive of theirs).

Carl

Hey Carl, is the platinum the same difficulty as the Vita one? Or has something changed?

Yeah it's the same as the Vita one. I'd say it's easier though thanks to the sliding being much easier to control on the PS4

Shizuka

Come on Amazon, ship my game already. It's already going to take weeks to arrive, since it's an international order.

Luigi87

I had forgot to add that in the op lol but it's fixed. As far as I know it's exclusive to Amazon in North America.

Which basically means the US ;_;

Amazon.ca has not gotten a supply (and I'm not optimistic they will), and if it is anything like other Amazon exclusives (like the Blu-Ray box sets of Marvel's Phase 2, and the Hayao Miyazaki Complete Works) I'm not optimistic about a Canadian physical release =(

Being said, if I can't get this physical I will eventually pick it up. I loved Gravity Rush (plat'd it in twelve hours) and have had a Gravity Rush 2 artwork as my desktop wallpaper since it was originally announced years ago (...as a Vita game at the time <_<)

OmegaFax

Is the physical print a limited run? Didn't know it was Amazon exclusive. I guess I might order through them. I still have the Vita version that I haven't finished yet. The digital version unlocks at midnight. Ah, choices.

Nameless

Hype! Pre-ordered last night to preload and to check out the dynamic theme, sadly it's not something I'd ever use. Pretty music, though.

Coda

Only played a little bit of this when I had a Vita, but I really enjoyed my little time with it. Excited to finally play it on a big screen at home and play through the game completely.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Is the physical print a limited run? Didn't know it was Amazon exclusive. I guess I might order through them. I still have the Vita version that I haven't finished yet. The digital version unlocks at midnight. Ah, choices.

I don't even have a PS4 and preordered due to it being Amazon exclusive. Don't want to risk it being limited and missing it. Sony wasn't even planning a physical release for NA initially so it wouldn't be surprising if it is limited.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm waiting for this to dispatch :( Absolutely dying to play it as it looks excellent and I never had a Vita. I'm interested to see what Project Siren are like outside my beloved Siren series.

Really wanted to get this (have it on vita but never beat it) but there's too many other things I need to play first. Will def get this around summertime when I got more breathing room.

Coda

&#12302;Inaba Resident&#12303;;193947155 said:
Bought this when the Asia release came out. Platinum'd it and loved every second of it. Really glad that more people get to enjoy this game. Can't wait for Gravity Rush 2

Gravity Rush 2 looks incredible, easily one of my top anticipated games of 2016. It's basically a Sony IP that reminds me of a Nintendo game. Excited to finally enjoy this game on the big screen.

Top Bottom