• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OWNED! 18 Year Old Tool NOT the Father of Jamie Lynn Spears Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Casey Aldridge is NOT the father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby

The father of Jamie Lynn Spears baby is NOT boyfriend Casey Aldridge, according to shocking reports from the U.S.

News that Britney’s sister was pregnant at 16 - under the legal age for sex in the U.S. - forced 18-year-old Casey into hiding.

But now Star magazine insists that the teenager may not be the dad - and that Spears’ friends and family think it is an older man who would face statutory rape charges.

Friends have said that Jamie Lynn was no longer even seeing Casey - and family members told Star that they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101′.

“Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified,” Star magazine insists.

They say the real reason is that an older man could be charged with statutory rape if revealed to be the father of an under-aged girl’s baby.

But in Jamie Lynn’s home state of Louisiana, Casey would escape charges because a 16-year-old can legally have sex with someone less than two years older than her. “Conveniently, Casey falls under the bar by just 26 days.

“The man many suspect is the father, however, would face charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with her,” Star magazine states.

The magazine quotes “two separate Spears family insiders” who believe the father is someone who works on Jamie Lynn’s kids’ show. “Jamie Lynn has been working on Zoey since she was 13,” one of the sources said. “In Hollywood, little girls grow up fast, and she is no exception.

“With everything that has gone on in her family, she needed someone to look up to.

“But the man she found seems to have completely taken advantage of her.”

Another family source added: “Some of us have doubts as to the legitimacy of the claim that Casey is the father.

“Before the news of the pregnancy, how often did you see them together?

“Jamie Lynn has dated Casey on and off over the past two years.

“But it was not steady. In fact, she was looking to date Kevin Federline’s brother about a year ago.

“Jamie Lynn went through a time of partying, and Casey was just a part of that.”

Even Casey recently posted on his own MySpace that he was feeling “blah” about his love life, and added: “Me and Jamie are over…”

In fact, Star claims he had a pregnancy scare with a different girl and had to confess to Jamie Lynn. “Casey is a serial cheater who has lied to Jamie Lynn time and time again,” a close friend told the magazine. “This past spring, he was forced to tell Jamie Lynn that he’d cheated on her and gotten that girl pregnant.”

In fact, Star even insists Casey was openly dating yet another girl at the same time as he was supposed to be romancing Spears. “Yes, my sister is dating Casey - they’ve been dating for a while,” said Kevin Seals of his sister Whitney Seals.

“I know Jamie Lynn was real jealous about Whitney’s relationship with Casey.”

No matter who the father is, insiders believe the pregnancy will be the death knoll for Jamie Lynn’s burgeoning career. It will leave them terrified that she will prove to be the new Britney - and also that Nickelodeon, the TV channel behind Zoey 101, will be terrified of ruining its clean-cut image.

“I cant think of any way that Nickelodean could keep Jamie Lynn’s show on the air, said PR expert Michael Levine.

“If they do, advertisers will drop it like crazy. No advertiser wants to be associated with a minor getting pregnant.”

www.perezhilton.com

jamie-lynn-spears-01.jpg

What a skank....having sex with multiple men at 16 :lol

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
yup.... THIS is exactly what I would have expected from this story, and not a single thing less.

Can we retroactively remove Ma Spears' uterus and ovaries?

borghe

Gamer @ Heart said:
Seriously, who the fuck is next in that family to sink? The mom?
????? are you serious??? THE MOM IS THE ONE WHO CAUSED ALL OF THIS!!!

The mom is a typical "pageant queen mother forcing her children into acting/singing/performing from the moment they can walk" type mom. arguably she's worse than both of them combined.

borghe said:
????? are you serious??? THE MOM IS THE ONE WHO CAUSED ALL OF THIS!!!

The mom is a typical "pageant queen mother forcing her children into acting/singing/performing from the moment they can walk" type mom. arguably she's worse than both of them combined.

Britney was fine up until 2004. I dont think the mom is totally responsible.

Eric P

Gamer @ Heart said:

ah, so it was the iraq occupation which preyed on her mind

poor girl

stay strong!

borghe

Gamer @ Heart said:
BS. There was the whole "I'm not having sex until after I get married" which she said after she already started having sex, previous no shows, not to mention shit like this usually doesn't all of the sudden happen. chances that she was drinking and doing drugs, heavily, before or around her being 18 is likely.

and the fact of the matter is that both kids were pushed into this lifestyle, removed from their home and transplanted into hollywood at relatively early ages. something that carries with it a very high burnout rate.

of course the mom isn't totally responsible. They make their own decisions and all of that. But everything their mom did is the catalyst for the lives they now have. the odds of them NOT turning out like this were unfavorable.

laserbeam said:
... the first line of the post says the source and its clearly from U.S. Magazine

shocking reports from the U.S.

The United States.

Even if it were Us Magazine, considering the lack of sources and typical hateful sensationalist tone, this story would still have no automatic credibility. You simply cannot give tabloids the benefit of the doubt. To do so is not wise (to say the least), and has proven as such.

borghe said:
There was the whole "I'm not having sex until after I get married" which she said after she already started having sex

I still don't get what the big deal about that was.

Why wouldn't she claim to be a virgin when asked about it, regardless of whether she was or not? Nothing wrong with a) maintaining an image, b) lying about it because it's none of the public-at-large's business, or c) actually BEING a virgin (which very well may have been).

Still strikes me as silly that something so harmless could be used to vilify someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom