• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OWNED! 18 Year Old Tool NOT the Father of Jamie Lynn Spears Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
6k88hzb.jpg

The results are in.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101′.

Hahahahahahahaha

In one fell swoop, Jamie Lynn has upped her sister on the slut-o-meter.

Time to go on:

maury.jpg

He'll find out who's the father.

THEN Jamie Lynn will go on Montel Williams show because hes doing a special on "My daughter has unprotected sex with multiple partners at 16"

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
I'm confused. First she had been dating this guy Casey "for years." Then she was living with this guy. Then they were supposedly getting married and now they barely know each other and the dude might not even be the dad. WTF?

"they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101'"

I guess that would explain the inconsistencies in this story.

h_a_t

News that Britney’s sister was pregnant at 16 - under the legal age for sex in the U.S. - forced 18-year-old Casey into hiding.

I guess I'm just ignorant but I didn't know we had a 'legal' age for sex here in the states?

harSon

Banned
Darko said:
cuz im a racist.

No really, I'm interested in your answer. I've noticed that a white girl having a multiracialed child is deemed sluttier then if she had it with a white man.

B!TCH said:
I'm confused. First she had been dating this guy Casey "for years." Then she was living with this guy. Then they were supposedly getting married and now they barely know each other and the dude might not even be the dad. WTF?

"they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101'"

I guess that would explain the inconsistencies in this story.

The only apparent inconsistencies are the ones that also happen to appear totally fabricated, FWIW.

Makes the whole thing a lot less confusing when you filter out the nonsense. That stuff is OK for a few mindless peanut gallery yuks, but using it for anything more (especially the folks who use it as fodder to berate and insult) has gotta be a big ol' N-to-the-O.

cashman

Banned
Captain Glanton said:
Jesus. Maybe I should try Nick instead of Spike for my daily bimbo quota.
Don't whip out the lotion just yet, she's only 14.

victoria_justice_1.jpg

edit: she looks more anorexic than usual in this photo.

h_a_t said:
I guess I'm just ignorant but I didn't know we had a 'legal' age for sex here in the states?

It's just so adults can't take advantage of the children, and it's different in each state. I believe there is an allowance for a few years difference. A 16 and 18 year old shouldn't be considered a statutory situation. Both should know exactly what they're getting into.

Dali

Darko said:

That's fucking pathetic. Maury is a piece of shit for being party to this trash. Putting a mixed toddler on display like he's some freak or as the butt of a joke? WTF?! Also, the slut mother is a piece of shit too for being a lying slut.

God I hope that crap is staged, but even if it is the kid is still being exploited.

fmcato

harSon said:
No really, I'm interested in your answer. I've noticed that a white girl having a multiracialed child is deemed sluttier then if she had it with a white man.

Not necessarily. I'd say it's because adultery becomes obvious when that happens.

Prince8 said:
f_asdam_7f3ec22.gif

Edit: just saw that it is the same pic as the op -_-''

So at 16 she has herpies

By 18 she will have gonorrhea

By 19 she will have syphilis

By 20 she will have Aids

By 21 she will have a new STD not yet discovered by scientists.

Kal

perfectchaos007 said:
So at 16 she has herpies

By 18 she will have ghonorea

By 19 she will have syphalis

By 20 she will have Aids

By 21 she will have a new STD not yet discovered by scientists.

OMG!!! My eyes!!! Don't you have a spelling checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom